Author Thread: Read and Delete (without responding)
JoeCoffee

View Profile
History
Read and Delete (without responding)
Posted : 12 Aug, 2023 12:36 PM

Wondering why there's so many women that only read and delete messages, without even responding. A simple 'No I'm not interested' would be good courtesy.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 06:59 PM

Prudence1993 your comment doesn't make sense. First you claim that an American guy messaged you and asked where you are and you tell him Africa and he say's he doesn't date black women.

To that I would have to wonder why would someone who doesn't want to date a black women send a message to you when in your picture it's plain to see you are a black woman plus it should also state in your profile that you are living in an African country? Again that just doesn't make sense.

Plus I have lived in the US all my life and I have never heard anyone say "I dont date back women ,I only want white women so they can have beautiful babies" Yet again what you said just doesn't make sense.

I think more than likely what happened is you're sending messages to American men and there not interested and that upsets you so you're trying to make American men look bad by making up stories about them.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 01:53 PM

I must of completely missed the part when she said he messaged her first...

Handyman, i'm going to blunt here and i'm not trying to be rude, your wife didn't leave you because she was board did she?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 06:51 PM

Here's what she said:

"I fear Americans,some guy here asked where I was ,and I said Africa"

So I guess I was reading into that, that he messaged her first.

But the way I see it, it's a distinction without a difference.

So if it makes you feel better to insinuate things about my marriage/divorce than have at it.

I mean it's obvious the ladies find you real attractive since you're happily married.

Oops my bad, I forgot you can't attract anything but women much older than you.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2023 08:47 PM

What on earth did your wife see in you ? You are an absolute as* and a narcissist

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2023 08:02 AM

Judging by your reaction I'd say I struck a nerve, but hey turn about is fair play.

Now to be clear I can trade insults with the best of them but I have no interest in a game of trading insults with you or anybody else.

It's sad but a lot of people can't take criticism of themselves or others and some think they are the criticism police and need to stick their noses in where often times it doesn't belong.

It also doesn't escape me that I can come off harsh at times when I challenge what others say, but this is the real world and peoples feelings aren't always whats important, so if I think someone's feeding a line of bull puckey there's a possibility I'm going to point it out.

If you or anybody wants to challenge what I say then that's fine I can take, but if a someone adds in unrelated insults then don't be surprised when there's a negative response.

So the last thing is I have ask if you want to challenge what I write on an intellectual level, or do you just want to continue to throw insults?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2023 10:51 AM

Many Older men on this site are divorced although some put single.

Usually they are the cause of their divorce.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2023 02:26 PM

I would absolutely disagree with your statement that men are usually the cause of divorce.

Men are far and away the most tolerant of problems in marriages. Men tend to put up with so much garbage from the typical modern woman without kicking her to the curb. Women on the other hand will divorce at the drop of a hat.

Which is no surprise since women are paid to divorce their husbands and take the children and do so at very high rates so to them there's seemingly no downside, but their short sidedness is destroying their children's mental health.

There are reasons why God put men over their wives and the children. The obvious reasons are playing out in modern society for those who wish to see. Almost all women including those who claim to be Christian have been convinced that being submissive to their husbands is an evil outdated concept and that men are below them.

Left unchecked women are doing a lot of really dumb things. They tend to be the worst at being able to manage money and hold most of the credit card debt. Most teachers & college professors are women. So take a hard look at the garbage that's been taught in pretty much every school in America buy these liberated women.

And then look at the millions of aborted babies by "the my body my choice crowd" These are all women getting these abortions. Women can be down right evil when given the chance. And that's mainly because men have been removed from authority over their wives.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2023 05:21 PM

Many Ive chatted with online will not tell a woman the truth about the divorce, when asked because they know it looks really bad as a Head of household. Especially any man claiming to be a Christian Man.

I have dated IN Person from Online.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Oct, 2023 04:59 PM

It's precisely comments like that, that tell me you're a closet feminist.

If someone doesn't tell another person the details of their divorce it's most likely because it's nobody else's business.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2024 02:21 AM

I live in the Uk and have stated in my profile “Uk only” even with that said I continuously get messages from around the globe. What’s the point how would that work with regards to meeting up for a quick coffee for example…:-)

Page : 1 2 3