Author Thread: Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
austin93a^

View Profile
History
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 7 Sep, 2023 05:26 PM

I hate that's it's come to this but no women here in the US is remotely interested in me, I can't even get a simple hello. in those nearly 10

years I done everything to better myself, got extremely fit (can bench about 275) became a multi millionaire, started multiple charities, grew my faith as best I can and become a leader in more then one church and community. But it was never enough. My faith was never strong enough, I never had enough money, I never was tall enough even at 6ft, never had the right eye color or hair color or hair cut, never had the right phone or right car or right sounding voice. none of that should even matter yet the few times I was actually able to get an hello back that was the insane judgment I got.

I church hopped with a 200 mile radius, I joined every bible study, singles group, after church fundraiser and nothing not even a simple hi from any girl under 40. just deers frozen in the headlights and judgment.

The last time I was able to get a gal my own age to simply say hello back to me has been so long I don't even remember when that was. yet all the guys and older gals, and women I talk to over seas are shocked I'm single. I can't even get a flipping blind date to show up.

what's that point? if women my age in the USA are so antisocial they can't even say hello why bother trying to talk to them?

I give up, if any woman wants to date me my answer will be, where where you the last 10 years when I was looking all over the place every day and night?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 04:33 AM

maybe everyone else is to picky 🤷‍♂️

I really wish I knew what I was doing that was wrong all them years. every one I spoke to sead I was doing everything right a

d didn't understand why I was single. But now it doesn't matter, i'm not bothering to try anymore. it's just not worth it. I tried everything outside of dating abroad and i'm not about to do that. I have tried online dating, singles groups, traveling and church hopping, personal adds, blind dates (I always got stood up) going to every bible study and fellowship group I can find, volunteering at every charity I can find, hobby groups and local meet ups. What hurt the most was a speed dating thing I went to, everyone just skipped over my table.

Women must just not like me or want a friendly man of God who's tall, attractive and highly successful in life. But TBH I don't even know if that's true as I haven't spoken to any women my age to confirm or deny it. if it's not that God must just want me single.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 10:42 AM

austin

seems like you have tried many things according to your posts here.

Maybe stop looking or trying and it will happen.

I heard a saying when a person stops looking for a mate, thats when it happens for some.

Don't blame GOD for anything.

Some peole are just Single.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 01:53 PM

"seems like you have tried many things according to your posts here."

you aren't kidding. 😅

"Maybe stop looking or trying and it will happen.

I heard a saying when a person stops looking for a mate, thats when it happens for some."

I been told that a few times before and I more or less been doing that the last year, other then having a dating site here I more or less completely stopped. tbh i'm at the point in life where I realize looking is a really big waste of my time as no one my age wants a relationship with me.

"Don't blame GOD for anything."

I don't, but it's completely possible his plans for my life is to never have a family as unfortunate as it is. and i'm getting to old to be aspiring to be a father anyway.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 03:03 PM

Only God knows what plans he has for you I realize that but he may reveal that to you still.

You are way too Young to say you maybe too old for a father.

Men have that advantage over women in having children at a Late age maybe up to age 60 or older.

All you have to do is marry a Younger woman who is still child bearing age

maybe Under 50.

Most women probably dont want to have a baby after 45.

Anyway some OLD men want young women but they mostly been divorced and missed up the previous marriage and few young women desires OLD men.

I hope you get a Nice wife because many younger men dont want marriage.

Christian Men should be Marriage Minded.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 03:06 PM

IMO

Many Older women who been divorced arent that desperate to get Married.

Most can usually meet a compatible man to date.

Men run from Women who are desperate to get married.

Especially when she is Not under 45.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 03:16 PM

The percentage of young Unmarried women having children is very high.

Some men will except a ready made family .

But thats a Big responsibilty.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 08:15 PM

i'm not going to become some creepy old guy who prays on younger women. that's just messed up. and tbh I am getting to old. just because I can have children when i'm older doesn't mean I should. I wouldn't have the energy to keep up the kids and that would be asking to much of a wife at my age.

so i'm done trying. no one wanted to even talk to me for 10 years straight, obviously i'm not fit for a relationship so why keep trying?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 05:22 AM

You're right about Old !en keeping up with kids.

Most cannot just trying to still be young!

There is probably young and older women who haven't had a date in 10 years or more.

Just know your not alone.

Thousands of people still looking on these days sites .

But many don't know what Love is.

I Corinthians 13 .

I never had a problem getting a date I'm outgoing and will talk to men ! Some were very nice but I meet them in person over the years .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 05:25 AM

Don't put your confidence in Online because God don't put all these people together that just hook up!!

Most Online folks aren't getting married. That's a fact.

Even on this " so called" christian site.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 08:10 AM

Don't put your confidence in Online because God don't put all these people together that just hook up!!

I out zero confidence in women my age being able to talk to people online or in person. they're always hiding behind there phones or running iff the second church is over.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5