Author Thread: Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
austin93a^

View Profile
History
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 7 Sep, 2023 05:26 PM

I hate that's it's come to this but no women here in the US is remotely interested in me, I can't even get a simple hello. in those nearly 10

years I done everything to better myself, got extremely fit (can bench about 275) became a multi millionaire, started multiple charities, grew my faith as best I can and become a leader in more then one church and community. But it was never enough. My faith was never strong enough, I never had enough money, I never was tall enough even at 6ft, never had the right eye color or hair color or hair cut, never had the right phone or right car or right sounding voice. none of that should even matter yet the few times I was actually able to get an hello back that was the insane judgment I got.

I church hopped with a 200 mile radius, I joined every bible study, singles group, after church fundraiser and nothing not even a simple hi from any girl under 40. just deers frozen in the headlights and judgment.

The last time I was able to get a gal my own age to simply say hello back to me has been so long I don't even remember when that was. yet all the guys and older gals, and women I talk to over seas are shocked I'm single. I can't even get a flipping blind date to show up.

what's that point? if women my age in the USA are so antisocial they can't even say hello why bother trying to talk to them?

I give up, if any woman wants to date me my answer will be, where where you the last 10 years when I was looking all over the place every day and night?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 09:01 AM

Mu men friends are Older but they have communication skills! Even though I don't always agree with them on some subjects they have had experience in dating.

They not professing Christians Yet.

They couldnt get an YOUNG woman under 50 because they too Old over 60+

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2023 09:02 AM

"My Men friends"

I didnt meet on any internet site.

Coniston12

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 12:03 PM

No one will date you. I find that difficult to believe.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 07:09 PM

Join the club. I don't get it ether nor dose anyone I know. I used to get setup on blind dates a lot and they always no showed, I get rejected the second I say hello, I'm luckily if my messages I sent online even get read. I'm obviously not what women want unfortunately.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 10:43 AM

Since you claim to be so rich and so good looking why don’t you just hop over to your private jet and fly someone out to teach you the fundamentals of dating. If you don’t have a jet yet, then fly someone over

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 02:06 PM

I definitely have done that, well minus the jet part. I could never spend money on such a unnecessary knowing there are people in need. Here in the US alone we have both a homeless and mental heath crisis. I couldn't live with myself knowing I spent money on a private plane when there are people on the streets needing help.

as for the teaching thing, I done just that, I taken classes on the topic and used to regularly seeked the advice of older people who had long lasting marriages.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 02:21 PM

Thats such a good answer austin.

LD is a real work of art.

Not

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 02:38 PM

his augment is 100% valid. im complaining a lot but i'm also recently became highly depressed over my compete lack of success despite doing everything I thought and was told was right. nd know that is not appealing but nothing i'll ever do is seen appealing to women my age so I'm left with nothing else to do but give up witch i'm having a really really hard time coming to grips with giving up.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 02:57 PM

A young man shouldn't take advice coming from a never married old man like him and his smart attitude.

Imo

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 05:07 PM

Austin, looks like you’ve finally met your match‼️‼️‼️

Congratulations‼️‼️‼️

Now no more constant complaints about women not liking you.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5