Author Thread: Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
austin93a^

View Profile
History
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 7 Sep, 2023 05:26 PM

I hate that's it's come to this but no women here in the US is remotely interested in me, I can't even get a simple hello. in those nearly 10

years I done everything to better myself, got extremely fit (can bench about 275) became a multi millionaire, started multiple charities, grew my faith as best I can and become a leader in more then one church and community. But it was never enough. My faith was never strong enough, I never had enough money, I never was tall enough even at 6ft, never had the right eye color or hair color or hair cut, never had the right phone or right car or right sounding voice. none of that should even matter yet the few times I was actually able to get an hello back that was the insane judgment I got.

I church hopped with a 200 mile radius, I joined every bible study, singles group, after church fundraiser and nothing not even a simple hi from any girl under 40. just deers frozen in the headlights and judgment.

The last time I was able to get a gal my own age to simply say hello back to me has been so long I don't even remember when that was. yet all the guys and older gals, and women I talk to over seas are shocked I'm single. I can't even get a flipping blind date to show up.

what's that point? if women my age in the USA are so antisocial they can't even say hello why bother trying to talk to them?

I give up, if any woman wants to date me my answer will be, where where you the last 10 years when I was looking all over the place every day and night?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2023 06:27 PM

"Or you could cut to the chase by finding a real woman who isn’t afraid to talk about Jesus"

Ideally that's what I want, tbh past that I don't really even know what I want as unfortunately the closest thing I ever had to a date is getting lunch with women old enough to be my mother/grandmother. No women in there 20 here seem to be able to talk let alone interested in me. My only experience with women my age is what I see online and from afar and nether convoy confidence in that i'll ever find someone my own age that's able to so much as handle saying hi back to me.

that being said, dave how on earth are you still single? you seem like someone a lot of gals would like.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 07:26 AM

You said: “...that I don't really even know what I want as unfortunately the closest thing I ever had to a date is getting lunch with women old enough to be my mother/grandmother” —end quote.

Your experience seems quite similar to mine in some ways.

Like you, I had plenary of friends who were older women. But l could never seem to find the right woman closer to my age. And whenever l thought l found the “right” woman__something always seem to obstruct the relationship.

When I was young, I just wanted someone cute (cute to me, didn’t care what anyone else thought).

Then, as I got older, I began to attach other qualities. For example, didn’t want anyone who listens to any kind of hard rock music or cuts her hair short

Seems I’ve just had a few relationships but nothing beyond. Mom said I was “too picky” and “too afraid”.

I’m kinda betwixt, I wanna be married but, so far, I’m kinda glad I never did. Too many friends have had multiple divorces and remarriages. I concluded I would probably have experienced the same thing if ever married.

I have a good friend now. I really like her but she cuts her beautiful hair so horribly short‼️‼️‼️ She wants to marry but refuses to grow her hair long. Looks like just another relationship, nothing more

No women in there 20 here seem to be able to talk let alone interested in me. My only experience with women my age is what I see online and from afar and nether convoy confidence in that i'll ever find someone my own age that's able to so much as handle saying hi back to me.

that being said, dave how on earth are you still single? you seem like someone a lot of gals would like.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 07:31 AM

Sorry, about that. I intended to copy from your post and address each part of your post independently but messed up with my responses and left some of your comments at the bottom.

How embarrassing, I wish this site would allow us to re-edit posts and make corrections after the fact

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 06:20 PM

you're fine, I got what you where saying, the thing is for me is that I don't have any requirements past sharing my faith. I just can't seem to get any girl my age to get their heads out of their phones and talk. I been setup on blind dates too but they never show. the folks that set them up say the people apparently had better things to do or where scared to go somewhere🙄 And by better things they said staying at home 🤦‍♂️ The pastors of the churches I go to say everyone my age here exhibits antisocial behavior and that I'm a black sheep in that regard, but other then that their only advice was to pray, hope and wait. Sadly i'm not getting any younger so it's not like my dream of having a big family would ever be possible so i'll just have to give it up unfortunately.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2023 08:59 AM

Women are walking contradictions which makes finding the right one nearly impossible. Most will tell you that money and looks don't matter but their lying even if they don't realize it.

All women want bad boys and flashy men, again even if they don't realize it.

If you want to attract more women then you have to do things that will make you stand out to them. I know it's a tough thing for a Christian man since Christ wants use to be more humble.

Now if you don't want to do that then becoming a pass port bro is a viable option. In fact I really believe that's the best option as western women for the most part aren't worth the squeeze.

If you choose to marry someone in another country and then bring her here you run the risk of her becoming westernized. NOT A GOOD THING.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 11:28 AM

Money and looks definately matters to 99% of women. Not that you have to make millions or look like a movie star, but you have to afford to run your life (and support a wife and kids) and you need to seem attractive to that spesific woman, whatever her taste in men is.

I also find looks to matter less in men who have the TRAITS: confidence, good hygiene, great attitude towards life and people, well dressed (dressed for the occation/suitable style and colours for your body type/looks), leadership and someone who is not afraid to say "no" to any woman (not being desperate, or over eager to please the woman in any way possible.) Women want the man they can't have the most.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 03:16 PM

Money and looks definately matters to 99% of women. Not that you have to make millions or look like a movie star, but you have to afford to run your life (and support a wife and kids) and you need to seem attractive to that spesific woman, whatever her taste in men is.

If that's the case I wouldn't have problems. my net worth is well in the 7 figures and i'm told I'm very attractive, but I might as well be blind to physical attraction so I wouldn't know if they're right, but I do know when I post my photo online I get tons of attention albeit it's for the wrong reasons 🤢

Not that Is want someone who only wants money or looks, i'm a person after all.

I also find looks to matter less in men who have the TRAITS: confidence, good hygiene, great attitude towards life and people, well dressed (dressed for the occation/suitable style and colours for your body type/looks), leadership and someone who is not afraid to say "no" to any woman (not being desperate, or over eager to please the woman in any way possible.) Women want the man they can't have the most.

that's me exactly. I stand way out in a crowd here, I actually don't stink like cat pea and have clothes without holes in them 😂 needless to say most men here are gross. I also teach Sunday school, I'm one notch below a VP at my day job, coordinate charities, and own a lot of real estate. Id say I have leadership qualities. Not that any woman my age would take time to find out 😂 can't even get a simple hello.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 03:53 PM

Maybe you are over qualified to the young women you are attractive to!

Many young women just want a nice man who treats them right and has some income to support themselves.

They can support themselves.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:24 PM

Maybe you are over qualified to the young women you are attractive to!

that's actually a good point to bring up, i'm not the kind to be attractive to anything in particular. I couldn't care less about looks or status. I only look for a like minded christian who I get along with and also wants kids.

however I have been told my status can be intimidating. 🤷‍♂️ witch makes some since.

But Id think people online who only have my profile to go on would still reply to me???

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 10:23 AM

Western culture is teaching women to focus on education, their careers and themselves.

So for younger women it means have fun, date but don't bother getting serious because you can think about that later. They get lots of attention from men while they are young and it jades their perception.

Then later when they are in their late thirties and start looking to get married and start a family they find the type of man they want isn't interested in them anymore.

Unfortunately these women are unwilling to settle for an ordinary man because of their jaded perceptions of the past and if they do settle then they don't respect him which mean divorce and misery for that man.

Of course I'm only speaking of western women in general because there are always exceptions to the rule.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5