Author Thread: Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
austin93a^

View Profile
History
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 7 Sep, 2023 05:26 PM

I hate that's it's come to this but no women here in the US is remotely interested in me, I can't even get a simple hello. in those nearly 10

years I done everything to better myself, got extremely fit (can bench about 275) became a multi millionaire, started multiple charities, grew my faith as best I can and become a leader in more then one church and community. But it was never enough. My faith was never strong enough, I never had enough money, I never was tall enough even at 6ft, never had the right eye color or hair color or hair cut, never had the right phone or right car or right sounding voice. none of that should even matter yet the few times I was actually able to get an hello back that was the insane judgment I got.

I church hopped with a 200 mile radius, I joined every bible study, singles group, after church fundraiser and nothing not even a simple hi from any girl under 40. just deers frozen in the headlights and judgment.

The last time I was able to get a gal my own age to simply say hello back to me has been so long I don't even remember when that was. yet all the guys and older gals, and women I talk to over seas are shocked I'm single. I can't even get a flipping blind date to show up.

what's that point? if women my age in the USA are so antisocial they can't even say hello why bother trying to talk to them?

I give up, if any woman wants to date me my answer will be, where where you the last 10 years when I was looking all over the place every day and night?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 03:41 PM

When I talk to a Man by phone I learn more about him than what he put on his profile. I met several Men from online dating and Most didnt add up to what they put on a Profile.

All on a Christian Paid website.

I never met a Man that didnt care what a woman looked like when he was interested in Marriage.

I ve been married so I am not desperate for any marriage I already had 2 propsals since I was divorced.

If a person is desperate they should look online.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 03:47 PM

austin

stop talking down about Western women because I am sure you havent Met them ALL.

You may meet and marry a foreign gal and she will turn your world upside down not in any good way.

Christians should always

Pray much when seeking a relationship especially marriage.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 03:52 PM

correction

Christians they should not look online if they are desperate for marriage,

Unless they go to a relationship match making service.

IMO

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 04:06 PM

I'm not looking for a foreign woman, however I know rather well from my past mission and humanitarian aid work that younger women from other parts of the world are far more sociable then those here in the US. and you're right I haven't met all western women, actually I only met two or 3 under 35, the rest can't even say hello back and retreat to their phones the second anyone gets close to them. And it's not for a lack of trying or looking. younger women just can't seem to socialize at all.

I actually run a single young adult group with about 30 members and there's only one girl in the group despite there being about 10 single girls in that church. those 28 guys all have the same complaint including the girl, she doesn't have a single friend that's a woman because they're all to antisocial. and it's the same in other churches. younger women are few and far between in churches here and those that are here scram the second church is over and don't participate at all in bible study groups, charities/fundraiser, singles groups or even Sunday school.

it's really sad

ATWOOKI256

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 07:47 AM

Love can be found anywhere, open up your mind to try outside your geographical limitation otherwise many of us ladies are still out here praying for the manifestation of our spouses.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 08:42 AM

Manifestation⁉️⁉️

Here I am‼️‼️‼️😃

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2023 02:14 PM

im here too 😂.

tbh if christian women were wanting a relationship it's obviously not with me.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 08:32 AM

Many USA Men have married foreign women thats because they Match what they really want in a woman mate.

You better be fiancially stable.

I knew of a man that did but he had a good job and money.

He and I dated but he wasnt my type

so I declined.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 08:37 AM

Older men 60+ usually are Too picky so they remain single.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 03:48 AM

i'm only 30 and not even remotely picky.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5