Author Thread: Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
austin93a^

View Profile
History
Giving up after over 10 years of looking and not a single date.
Posted : 7 Sep, 2023 05:26 PM

I hate that's it's come to this but no women here in the US is remotely interested in me, I can't even get a simple hello. in those nearly 10

years I done everything to better myself, got extremely fit (can bench about 275) became a multi millionaire, started multiple charities, grew my faith as best I can and become a leader in more then one church and community. But it was never enough. My faith was never strong enough, I never had enough money, I never was tall enough even at 6ft, never had the right eye color or hair color or hair cut, never had the right phone or right car or right sounding voice. none of that should even matter yet the few times I was actually able to get an hello back that was the insane judgment I got.

I church hopped with a 200 mile radius, I joined every bible study, singles group, after church fundraiser and nothing not even a simple hi from any girl under 40. just deers frozen in the headlights and judgment.

The last time I was able to get a gal my own age to simply say hello back to me has been so long I don't even remember when that was. yet all the guys and older gals, and women I talk to over seas are shocked I'm single. I can't even get a flipping blind date to show up.

what's that point? if women my age in the USA are so antisocial they can't even say hello why bother trying to talk to them?

I give up, if any woman wants to date me my answer will be, where where you the last 10 years when I was looking all over the place every day and night?

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2023 05:49 AM

I hope you give every individual girl her own chance. If she has rejected you earlier, you are free to reject her if she comes crawling, but if someone new moves in from somewhere, I hope you give her a chance if she is different.

It is not so uncommon to find that the local market is a mess, while the women overseas is the kind you wished your church hosted every week for these 10 years.

If you become a passport-bro, be my guest. I think most men in your position does it if they can. If not, I hope you let God heal these wounds.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2023 05:16 PM

! maybe your perfect spouse is overseas.

Many Men have met married overseas women.

I know one man, who traveled there and got married brought her back to USA.

He had a really good job in South Carolina.

But he had been already divorced 2x.

Then the new woman left him after few months.Went back over seas. I'm not sure if he got another divorce.

That was a Few years ago.

He was a nice man, I met him in person but he wasn't my TYPE.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 12:17 PM

"I hope you give every individual girl her own chance. If she has rejected you earlier, you are free to reject her if she comes crawling, but if someone new moves in from somewhere, I hope you give her a chance if she is different."

The thing is I'm not even rejected, i'm straight up engorged. I'll say hello, I'll introduce myself, but not a word from them, if I get anything back it's a rude scoff. It's completely absurd that wemon my own age can't speak at all.

unfortunately the only women I met that were able to actually talk were already in a relationship, much older or from overseas, Wanting a family makes older women as great as they are not a option for me and I rather not get scammed for a green card or take someone so far away from their family or home.

So it's single life for me, I don't want it and rather hate being single and without a family but there really is no other option. At least that gives me more time to focus on my outreach and charity work.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 12:32 PM

I have the same problem at my day job, I work for a nonprofit charity founded by a local church about 50 years ago, we mostly hire women for some off reason. Just about every woman under around 35 is completely silent, and not just to me, other notice it too. Our VP of HR keeps complaining to me about the younger women at work being completely useless not that I can do anything about it 😂. We mostly stopped hiring any women under 40 because they're to antisocial to work with.

we now only have maybe 5 women under 40 with us out of nearly 500 employees, the rest where fired for being so hard to work with.

I now mostly work with a bunch of women old enough to be my grandma 😂 At lest they're social so work not only gets done but it's fun too

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 12:51 PM

I know I'm far from perfect and have things I can improve on but we all sinned and fallen short of the glory of the Lord. I thought I was worth at least a simple hello back, but apparently I'm not 😅

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 01:32 PM

Try coloring your mustache lavender. It works EVERY time 😃

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 01:34 PM

what lol 😂 you're funny 😆

well I don't have a mustache soooo, maybe my eyebrows?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 04:00 PM

No, your eyebrows should be red__at least one of them.

But you don’t really need a real mustache, just color in a lavender one, no one will ever know. 😎🥸😃

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2023 04:12 PM

😂

so fake lavender mustache, one red eyebrow? and what a blue one? or should I shave it??? What about a red nose and a flower that squirts water?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2023 08:45 AM

Now we’re getting somewhere‼️‼️

You need someone imaginative, a neoteric but one who restores the discarded values of the past to the present.

For example, I don’t like modern unimaginative short-haired boring normal women who copy hairstyles worn by page boys and 17th century founding fathers‼️‼️

If you want a normal boring woman then act normal and boring. But if you want a no-tie MonTessa who’s a creative and fearless woman who is a swath above mediocrity then you have to find ways of attracting them.

Or you could cut to the chase by finding a real woman who isn’t afraid to talk about Jesus ‼️‼️

Page : 1 2 3 4 5