Author Thread: Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 08:58 AM

Well, it’s because the Bible repeatedly warns about false teaching coming into the church and it warns about false prophets and false teachers‼️‼️‼️

Much false teaching come from people who either pretend to hear from God/Jesus/or the Holy Spirit speaking to them‼️‼️‼️

Some people are deceived into thinking they hear God speaking directly to them.

False prophets make mistakes and their prophecies don’t come to pass‼️‼️

False healers can only “heal” ONLY 👉👉inner psychosomatically induced illnesses👈👈. BUT 👉👉sugar pill placebos👈👈, psychics, witch doctors and Voodoo practitioners can do that too‼️‼️‼️

BUT 👉👉👉ONLY GOD👈👈👈 CAN HEAL ORGANIC ILLNESSES, MISSING LIMBS, QUADRIPLEGIA, PARAPLEGIA, BALDNESS AND A ALL OTHER MALADIES‼️‼️‼️

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 05:48 PM

I would also recommend using a concordance. Often times people believe false doctrines because of words used in these newer Bible translations. and therefore a concordance is a must to understand the real meaning.

So KJV for example has a concordance called Strongs. But the problem with KJV (and I used to be a die hard KJV onlyist some years ago) is that, it uses the Hebrew Masoretic text for the old testament.

The Hebrew Masoretic text was compiled in the 8-10th century AD, because the original Hebrew manuscripts were lost (probably in the raid of the temple in 70AD, that is my guess)

But in the 2nd century BC the original Hebrew manuscripts were translated into Greek. Its called the Septuagint. And the reason why it was that was because Greek was a very common language spoken at that time.

Greece was the 3rd beast spoken of in Daniel 2/7 who overtook Medo Persia. I am not 100% sure of the year that Rome overtook Greece but it was probably between the 2nd and 1st century BC.

I can recommend a good Bible/concordance for the OT septuagint it is called ABP+ (Apostolic Bible Polyglot) which can be found here:

https://www.stepbible.org/?q=version=ABP

Search a verse and click the words and it will give you definitions and has dictionaries also. Its very handy

You can also find the Thomson Bible(septuagint for OT) here:

https://studybible.info/version/Thomson

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 08:40 AM

Kristian, sorry I’m so tardy getting back to you.

Part of my problem is due to the forum or its advertising here causing my replies to evaporate.

Frustrating writing out a reply only to have it disappear suddenly‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 08:43 AM

Think I should start copy and pasting my replies from now on. Got other interruptions outside the forum to cope with as well.

Ok, enough excuses.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 09:10 AM

Earlier I asked about your preferred method of hermeneutics.

Yes, obviously Bible study methods help acquaint us with the text but whatever method (hermeneutic) we apply to interpreting the texts ultimately affects what we believe the original authors intended to convey in the texts.

I’m curious about your chosen method of hermeneutics and how it has lead you to the conclusions you’ve drawn.

I’m rather looking for a more formal but concise exposition for why you believe than simply stating what you believe.

Thanks Kristian for your willingness to share

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 05:15 PM

Yeah I don't think this forum is very user friendly.

I will try to answer your question as short as possible.

I used to be part of the christian religion. And by that I mean the church system of the world, which is: (many will not agree with me, and that is fine, I didnt agree with it either until after I got out of it, and started doing my research) controlled from the mother church in Rome.

After I started studying the word for myself and reading through the Scriptures multiple times, I realized how many non Biblical doctrines and teachings I had been fed in the churches I was going to.

I then understood that the only teacher I needed in my life is His Spirit of truth, and it will take us to study somethings for a longer period of time, and go back reading the Scriptures again and then we can connect those things with something else we have read. And ya I came to understand about the Septuagint, which I like to use comparing verses in HMT and using concordances/dictionaries for better understanding of words.

The Scriptures say to rely on the Most High and his Spirit of truth and to not put our trust in man. I personally have learned so many things after studying on my own, and with the mindset that I wanted to apply what I read to my life, As David(or whom ever wrote Psalms 119) says so clearly that the Most High will give us wisdom and knowledge when we are willing to walk in his ways, and to be obedient to his commandments.

The key here is to be obedient to him and walk in his ways 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and not just for a few hours sitting in a church once a week.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 01:26 PM

Kristian, thanks for your reply.

I’m copying sections of your reply followed by my responses

KRISTIAN: I used to be part of the christian religion. And by that I mean the church system of the world, which is: (many will not agree with me, and that is fine, I didnt agree with it either until after I got out of it, and started doing my research) controlled from the mother church in Rome.

LD: not sure what you’re saying. Are you saying the “Christian Religion” is controlled by a mother church in Rome? But who is this particular “mother church” and how does it control the “Christian religion?

KRISTIAN: After I started studying the word for myself and reading through the Scriptures multiple times, I realized how many non Biblical doctrines and teachings I had been fed in the churches I was going to.

LD: you read the scripture multiple times but you seem to have missed references to the personhood of the Holy Spirit (I’ll copy a few in my next post)

KRISTIAN: I then understood that the only teacher I needed in my life is His Spirit of truth, and it will take us to study somethings for a longer period of time, and go back reading the Scriptures again and then we can connect those things with something else we have read. And ya I came to understand about the Septuagint, which I like to use comparing verses in HMT and using concordances/dictionaries for better understanding of words.

LD: What did you do with scripture teaching about the activity of the Spirit of Truth gifting certain men and using them to lead and teach in the church?

KRISTIAN: The Scriptures say to rely on the Most High and his Spirit of truth and to not put our trust in man. I personally have learned so many things after studying on my own, and with the mindset that I wanted to apply what I read to my life, As David(or whom ever wrote Psalms 119) says so clearly that the Most High will give us wisdom and knowledge when we are willing to walk in his ways, and to be obedient to his commandments.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 02:25 PM

KRISTIAN: The Scriptures say to rely on the Most High and his Spirit of truth and to not put our trust in man. I personally have learned so many things after studying on my own, and with the mindset that I wanted to apply what I read to my life, As David(or whom ever wrote Psalms 119) says so clearly that the Most High will give us wisdom and knowledge when we are willing to walk in his ways, and to be obedient to his commandments.

LD: you’re right to study the Bible on your own and to rely on solely upon the Spirit of Truth. But the Spirit of Truth teaches us about joining with other believers and submitting to true elders and teachers.

Based on what your posts, it seems you might be starting your own personal tradition. This is what the Rome Catholic Church has been guilty of and is doing now. It’s also what the Pharisees in the time of Jesus were doing.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 02:33 PM

I’m not saying your doctrine is like Roman Catholic or Pharisee doctrine. I’m only trying to point out that you might be or it seems you are on a man made tradition of your own that is based on your own understanding of scripture.

Ok. Here are the following scripture I promised concerning the personhood of the Holy Spirit. There are many more but this is a good start for now

Acts 5:3 (ESV)

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land?

Matthew 28:19 (ESV)

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

John 15:26 (ESV)

26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.

Ephesians 4:30 (ESV)

30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Isaiah 63:10 (ESV)

10 But they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit; therefore he turned to be their enemy, and himself fought against them.

Acts 5:3 (ESV)

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land?

Psalms 51:11 (ESV)

11 Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.

Acts 10:19-21 (ESV)

19 And while Peter was pondering the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Behold, three men are looking for you. 20 Rise and go down and accompany them without hesitation, for I have sent them.” 21 And Peter went down to the men and said, “I am the one you are looking for. What is the reason for your coming?”

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 08:43 PM

Hi David. I have no where said that I don't believe in the Holy Spirit / Spirit of truth. I of course do. I rely on being taught by it. But I am saying that I do not believe in a trinity of God 3 in 1 because that is the heathen gods and of the Roman catholic church system.

Just as I wrote earlier the concordance says that the Holy Spirit is Christ's Spirit. And he is ONE with the Father "in the office of God" but of course still two separate persons/beings.

It also says that Christ shall be with us to the end of the world. And that is by his Holy Spirit of course as he is not physically here in the flesh on the earth now.

Just to make myself 100% clear I have nothing to do with Roman catholic church or orthodox Judaism, those are man made religions of the world. Abiding in false doctrines, commandments and traditions of men.

I follow the Scriptures only, and I never said that I don't have fellowship. But no Scriptures say we must go to a physical church building once a week. Even no where in the Bible are there referred to a "church" its congregation/assembly and as Christ said "Where 2 or 3 are gathered in his name, there he(His Spirit) will be in the midst of them.

To answer your question about the Romish church and how she controls all the religion called christianity, you have to go back to the time of the reformers (not luther) but people like Tyndale Rogers etc. They called Rome out for being the throne of Satan and the popes as antichrists throughout all time, but they also told the people the importance of keeping the commandments of God.

Rome didnt like this, so in 1541 they established the jesuit order which was a counter reformation to get those "protestants" (protesters against Rome, which not many protestants does today) out of the reformers truth and back under the Roman catholic church.

The reformers were burned at the stake (not luther, because he wanted to reform the catholic church after his likings, and also called Epistles like James "and epistle full of straw" but well thats another story)

And since the 16th century the jesuits has infiltrated all protestant and orthodox churches to lead them back under Roman catholicism. Not openly but preaching false doctrines in their churches.

Doctrines like "dispensationalism", "that the law of God has been done away with", "Once saved, always saved" "pretrib rapture and seven year tribulation" and that "the zionist state of Israel we know today are God's chosen people" And other false teachings to take focus away from Rome. The counter reformation back then are called "the ecumenical movement" today and you see all these denominations echo all these false teachings, plus preaching about climate change, having their members get vaccinated for covid and speculate in the mark of the beast is vax, microchips, barcodes, blockchain and AI and such things the Bible never speaks of.

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 08:47 PM

I follow the Scriptures only. And I will not be led by anyone else than the Spirit of truth (Christ's Spirit, being one with the Father) And yes that requires sometimes multiple times reading through the Scriptures to understand somethings. But that is much better to do that instead of just blindly trusting in what a "pastor ordained by the world" teaches a few hours every sunday.

So I am not having my own tradition. Not at all. I am just reading/studying the Scriptures with a non worldly bias, and applying everything I read to my life, striving to be a doer of the word in every possible way of my life. And that of course required me to get rid of a lot of things I used to enjoy before. Because we cannot be friends with the world and God at the same time.

The world has its ways, its teachings, commandments and traditions.

And the Scriptures has the ways, teachings, commandments and feasts/festivals of God.

We cannot serve two masters.

That is why I came out of the worldly religious system.

Page : 1 2 3 4