Author Thread: Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 08:58 AM

Well, it’s because the Bible repeatedly warns about false teaching coming into the church and it warns about false prophets and false teachers‼️‼️‼️

Much false teaching come from people who either pretend to hear from God/Jesus/or the Holy Spirit speaking to them‼️‼️‼️

Some people are deceived into thinking they hear God speaking directly to them.

False prophets make mistakes and their prophecies don’t come to pass‼️‼️

False healers can only “heal” ONLY 👉👉inner psychosomatically induced illnesses👈👈. BUT 👉👉sugar pill placebos👈👈, psychics, witch doctors and Voodoo practitioners can do that too‼️‼️‼️

BUT 👉👉👉ONLY GOD👈👈👈 CAN HEAL ORGANIC ILLNESSES, MISSING LIMBS, QUADRIPLEGIA, PARAPLEGIA, BALDNESS AND A ALL OTHER MALADIES‼️‼️‼️

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 09:01 PM

One last thing I need to underline with the things I have written is that. I am not trying to make myself better than anyone else.

I am only answering your questions, and explaining why I personally got out of the christian religion, and instead focusing on my own personal walk with Christ Jesus, striving to live a set apart life in accordance with all our Heanvely Fathers commandments which we are told stands for ever.

And therefore is the christian religion in great error saying it has either been changed or done away with when Jesus himself said so clearly that he was not come to destroy/do away with his own law or the prophets.

Jesus lived 100% according to the Law(Torah) of God. As he is God. He was the Spiritual rock the Israelites drank from in the Wilderness just as Paul says in 1 corinthians.

But we must just understand what priesthood we are under as about half of the 613 commandments of the "law of the Lord by the hand of Moses" (2 chronicles 34:14) are for the Levitical priesthood when the earthly temple/sanctuary was here. But it is not now, and the priesthood changed to the Melchizedek with Christ being our High Priest in the heavenly temple. And therefore about half of the 613 are the covenant commandments, and they are of course still in effect today :)

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2023 09:21 PM

let me correct the last sentence i wrote.

All the 613 commandments are still in effect today, because not a jot or a tittle shall pass from the law until heaven and earth pass away. Its just only that the commandments for the Levitical priesthood such as animal sacrifices, ritual things for the sanctuary are not performed the same way today as back under the Levitical priesthood in the earthly temple.

Paul never tells us to not keep the covenant commandments of God under the Melchizedek priesthood. we must rightly divide the word of truth understanding what "law" Paul is referring to when he talks about "law" Because he praises the Law of God, saying with his inner man he serves the law of God. and that the law of God is established through faith. But when he says "ye are not under the law" he is referring to the Levitical laws/commandments. Otherwise he would contradict himself, which he of course does not do :)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2023 11:00 AM

KRISTIAN: One last thing I need to underline with the things I have written is that. I am not trying to make myself better than anyone else.

LD: You are polite, respectful and come across humble.

KRISTIAN: I am only answering your questions, and explaining why I personally got out of the christian religion, and instead focusing on my own personal walk with Christ Jesus, striving to live a set apart life in accordance with all our Heanvely Fathers commandments which we are told stands for ever.

LD: I appreciate and understand your purpose.

KRISTIAN: And therefore is the christian religion in great error saying it has either been changed or done away with when Jesus himself said so clearly that he was not come to destroy/do away with his own law or the prophets.

LD: I disagree with the modern church quite a lot. Especially with its cheap grace antinomianism‼️

KRISTIAN: Jesus lived 100% according to the Law(Torah) of God. As he is God. He was the Spiritual rock the Israelites drank from in the Wilderness just as Paul says in 1 corinthians.

LD: Exactly

KRISTIAN: But we must just understand what priesthood we are under as about half of the 613 commandments of the "law of the Lord by the hand of Moses" (2 chronicles 34:14) are for the Levitical priesthood when the earthly temple/sanctuary was here. But it is not now, and the priesthood changed to the Melchizedek with Christ being our High Priest in the heavenly temple. And therefore about half of the 613 are the covenant commandments, and they are of course still in effect today :)

LD: I thought this quote from Got Questions might help at this point: “In any calculation of the number of commandments in the Mosaic Law, complications arise. For example, if a command occurs in Exodus and is then repeated in Deuteronomy, does that count as one commandment or two? Further, some commandments can be understood as clarifications of other commandments rather than additional commandments.

There is some debate as to who first came up with 613 as the number of commandments. The Talmud points to Rabbi Simlai in the 3rd century AD as the originator. However, there is no record of Rabbi Simlai listing all 613 commandments. The most commonly accepted breakdown was done by Maimonides in the 12th century AD. Maimonides further divided the 613 commandments into positive, “do this” commandments, numbering 248, and negative, “do not do this” commandments, numbering 365.

Biblically speaking, whether or not 613 is the correct count is not that important. The purpose of the Law was to point us to Christ. Galatians 3:24 says, “Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith” (NKJV). No one can perfectly obey all the commandments, no matter how many or few there are (Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 3:23). In fact, no one can even perfectly obey the Ten Commandments. The Law makes our sinfulness evident (Romans 7:7). God gave the Law to define sin and demonstrate our need for a Savior. Jesus is the only one who has perfectly obeyed the Law. Through His life, death, and resurrection, He fulfilled all of God’s righteous commands (Matthew 5:17–18).

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2023 06:00 PM

Kristian, while I’m waiting, I’ll responded to other portions of your replies. Here, you said: “I follow the Scriptures only, and I never said that I don't have fellowship. But no Scriptures say we must go to a physical church building once a week. Even no where in the Bible are there referred to a "church" its congregation/assembly and as Christ said "Where 2 or 3 are gathered in his name, there he(His Spirit) will be in the midst of them.” End quote

LD: I appreciate you for being a disciplined Bible reader but I’m concerned about you understanding of what you read. For example: Matthew 18:20 is about the discipline of a sinning brother, it’s not about fellowship. Please reread the context.

If you were wondering why I kept asking about your preferred hermeneutic (method of interpreting scripture), the above misunderstanding of Matthew 18 is one reason why. As you can see, one cannot benefit from reading the Bible without understanding.

Matthew 18:20 is commonly misunderstood along with a number of other passages, so you’re not the only one. If I remember right, yours truly probably misunderstood that passage too AND several other passages of scripture AS WELL‼️🙈

I also need to address your misunderstanding of the church, perhaps next time. Come to think of it, I’ve misunderstood the church too‼️‼️🥵

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2023 05:16 PM

the verse mean what it says:

Matthew 18:20 - “For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

Fellowship does not have to be in a physical church building. We are not commanded to be in a physical church building, specially not if its full of false doctrines, then we are told to come out of it, and not be defiled by religions and doctrines of men.

Maybe you should consider that you have misunderstood it. And that you want the verse to mean something else than it says.

There is not a single verse in the Scriptures saying one must be part of a religion/denomination/physical church.

The word church is a modern day translated word. The original word is assembly/congregation. And there is no minimum required people to form a congregation(gathering/fellowship)

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2023 05:22 PM

You wrote: " In fact, no one can even perfectly obey the Ten Commandments."

Thats sad to read. The ten commandments which is the BIG ten(Decalogue) every christian should keep. Its not hard at all. Saying no one can keep it is just sad to read.

Its about not taking the Lords name in vain, acknowledge him as the Most High, and to not partake in idolworship. And keep his holy day of rest on Sabbaths.

And to not steal, kill, commit adultery and talk behind other people's backs and to honor our parents and not covet.

If a "christian" cannot keep these, they need to examine themselves and their faith.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2023 10:07 AM

Sorry Kristian, I have too many distracts here. I’ll try to play catch-up on everything you’ve said.

KRISTIAN: One last thing I need to underline with the things I have written is that. I am not trying to make myself better than anyone else.

LD: You are polite, respectful and come across humble. But when you claim obedience to God is so “easy for you”, is that claiming to be better than the Apostle Paul and others who confess otherwise?

KRISTIAN: I am only answering your questions, and explaining why I personally got out of the christian religion, and instead focusing on my own personal walk with Christ Jesus, striving to live a set apart life in accordance with all our Heanvely Fathers commandments which we are told stands for ever.

LD: I appreciate and understand your purpose.

KRISTIAN: And therefore is the christian religion in great error saying it has either been changed or done away with when Jesus himself said so clearly that he was not come to destroy/do away with his own law or the prophets.

LD: I disagree with the modern church quite a lot. Especially with its cheap grace antinomianism‼️

KRISTIAN: Jesus lived 100% according to the Law(Torah) of God. As he is God. He was the Spiritual rock the Israelites drank from in the Wilderness just as Paul says in 1 corinthians.

LD: Exactly

KRISTIAN: But we must just understand what priesthood we are under as about half of the 613 commandments of the "law of the Lord by the hand of Moses" (2 chronicles 34:14) are for the Levitical priesthood when the earthly temple/sanctuary was here. But it is not now, and the priesthood changed to the Melchizedek with Christ being our High Priest in the heavenly temple. And therefore about half of the 613 are the covenant commandments, and they are of course still in effect today :)

LD: I thought this quote from Got Questions might help at this point: “In any calculation of the number of commandments in the Mosaic Law, complications arise. For example, if a command occurs in Exodus and is then repeated in Deuteronomy, does that count as one commandment or two? Further, some commandments can be understood as clarifications of other commandments rather than additional commandments.

There is some debate as to who first came up with 613 as the number of commandments. The Talmud points to Rabbi Simlai in the 3rd century AD as the originator. However, there is no record of Rabbi Simlai listing all 613 commandments. The most commonly accepted breakdown was done by Maimonides in the 12th century AD. Maimonides further divided the 613 commandments into positive, “do this” commandments, numbering 248, and negative, “do not do this” commandments, numbering 365.

Biblically speaking, whether or not 613 is the correct count is not that important. The purpose of the Law was to point us to Christ. Galatians 3:24 says, “Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith” (NKJV). No one can perfectly obey all the commandments, no matter how many or few there are (Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 3:23). In fact, no one can even perfectly obey the Ten Commandments. The Law makes our sinfulness evident (Romans 7:7). God gave the Law to define sin and demonstrate our need for a Savior. Jesus is the only one who has perfectly obeyed the Law. Through His life, death, and resurrection, He fulfilled all of God’s righteous commands (Matthew 5:17–18).

Much said about the suggested 613 commands and other possible suggestions. One suggestion goes over 500‼️‼️

Page : 1 2 3 4