Author Thread: Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 08:58 AM

Well, it’s because the Bible repeatedly warns about false teaching coming into the church and it warns about false prophets and false teachers‼️‼️‼️

Much false teaching come from people who either pretend to hear from God/Jesus/or the Holy Spirit speaking to them‼️‼️‼️

Some people are deceived into thinking they hear God speaking directly to them.

False prophets make mistakes and their prophecies don’t come to pass‼️‼️

False healers can only “heal” ONLY 👉👉inner psychosomatically induced illnesses👈👈. BUT 👉👉sugar pill placebos👈👈, psychics, witch doctors and Voodoo practitioners can do that too‼️‼️‼️

BUT 👉👉👉ONLY GOD👈👈👈 CAN HEAL ORGANIC ILLNESSES, MISSING LIMBS, QUADRIPLEGIA, PARAPLEGIA, BALDNESS AND A ALL OTHER MALADIES‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 09:31 AM

Thank you ks82dk for your thoughtful and well written response. I’ll review and study it and then offer my responses.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 09:35 AM

Thank you ks82dk for your thoughtful and well written response. I’ll review and study it and then offer my responses.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 09:35 AM

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 11:51 AM

That's funny LD 😁 , I just started a Carnivore diet and they emphasize "real butter". This will be a good thread, The Lord bless you and ks82. 😇

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 09:43 PM

LD you are welcome. May the Most High bless both you and Contented

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 09:53 PM

And of course anyone else reading these comments :)

These days(depending on what calendar people use) is Yom Teruah (Feast of Trumpets)

/

|

/|

_____ TTT________/ |

D==== / __________________ | - -

|| ___| | | |____ || \ |

\\ __[_=|_[[|_|==_]__// \|

\_________________/ | \

= = =

Leviticus 23:23-25

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD."

Joel 2:1

“Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;”

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 09:54 PM

hehe tried to do an ascii image of a trumpet, it looked fine before i sent it, but it got messed up :D

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 12:11 PM

Yeah, I’ve tried to post certain images too but they didn’t take.🤷‍♀️Or it’s not big enough.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 12:25 PM

Kristian, do you have a preferred method of biblical hermeneutics?

Your posts provided several opportunities favorable for discussion but l decided to start with the Trinity.

Are you sure the Bible is silent about the Trinity?

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 05:39 PM

I personally don't see any verses that teaches trinity as of God is 3 in 1. As In the Father incarnated into the Son. I do not believe in that.

I also dont believe that the Holy Spirit is some third God that we should pray to, as some christians do. Jesus told us clearly that we must pray to the Father in his(Jesus) name.

Also I am a big fan of cross checking verses in different Bibles. Not just different translations, but different root texts/manuscripts.

Take 1 John 5:7, which is called "Comma Johanneum" you can google/youtube that.

In the older manuscripts this verses was not there. One of my favourite Bibles are Thomson Bible, as it has the Septuagint for the OT and another root text for the Greek NT, compared to Bible translations such as KJV which uses a mix of Greek and Latin. That verse is simply not there: it just says:

1 John 5:7

7 because there are three that bear witness, the Spirit, and the Water, and the Blood, and these three are to one and the same thing,

Page : 1 2 3 4