Author Thread: Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 08:58 AM

Well, it’s because the Bible repeatedly warns about false teaching coming into the church and it warns about false prophets and false teachers‼️‼️‼️

Much false teaching come from people who either pretend to hear from God/Jesus/or the Holy Spirit speaking to them‼️‼️‼️

Some people are deceived into thinking they hear God speaking directly to them.

False prophets make mistakes and their prophecies don’t come to pass‼️‼️

False healers can only “heal” ONLY 👉👉inner psychosomatically induced illnesses👈👈. BUT 👉👉sugar pill placebos👈👈, psychics, witch doctors and Voodoo practitioners can do that too‼️‼️‼️

BUT 👉👉👉ONLY GOD👈👈👈 CAN HEAL ORGANIC ILLNESSES, MISSING LIMBS, QUADRIPLEGIA, PARAPLEGIA, BALDNESS AND A ALL OTHER MALADIES‼️‼️‼️

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Why do I keep hammering on these mysterious voices supposedly coming from God or Jesus⁉️ Why do I keep hammering imitation miracles performed by false prophets⁉️⁉️
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 10:41 PM

The problem is that Most christians are not rooted in the Scriptures so they are not able to "test the spirits" to know if what they say they "hear" comes from God or from another source (doctrines of devils)

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2023 10:42 PM

I don't personally like when people say "God told me this" or "The Holy Spirit showed me this" because most of the times what they are saying does not align with the Scriptures.

And we can be 100% certain that if Fathers Spirit leads to understand something, then it has to align with his word.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2023 04:33 PM

Thank you kc82dk for your response‼️

For sure, people don’t understand the Bible because understanding it just isn’t important to them or they just let their low-grade teacher spoon feed them any thing‼️

Low-grade teachers won’t teach even the basic fundamentals of literary interpretation

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2023 04:37 PM

kc82dk, may I ask if you would clarify for me the term, the “Father’s spirit”? Thanks 😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2023 04:38 PM

“Father’s Spirit”, I mean, sorry

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:18 PM

Hi David

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:23 PM

Hi David. Ya the Scriptures say that there shall come a time where people do not endure sound doctrine but instead heaping to themselves false teachers to tickle their itching ears. That has been going on for a very long time now in this last lukewarm congregation age.

majority of pastors today preach sugarcoated teachings, and that people can just remain in their sins, because the Most High and his commandments has changed. And therefore its "fine" to continue in the ways of the world. But Scriptures say that if we are "friends" with the world, we are an enemy of God. And Scriptures also says that All his commandments are sure and stands for ever. Jesus said that he was not come to destroy or do away with the Law of God or the prophets. But instead "to do, magnify, confirm, uphold" them and teach us the importance of keeping them.

We just only need to understand what priesthood we are under, and that is not the Levitical, but the Melchizedek. All the covenant commandments are of course still in effect today. But that is one of the major false teachings in the christian religion today, saying all the law has been done away with. And ya because most christians do not even care to read their Bibles, they will never understand this.

ks82dk

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 06:31 PM

Regarding "Father's Spirit" I am not a trinitarian.

If we look at the word "Spirit / Breath" in the Greek concordance:

G4151πνεῦμαpneuma pnyoo'-mahFrom G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: - ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

It says "Christ's Spirit, the Holy Spirit"

And Christ and the Father are ONE, in the "office of God" they are separate "persons/beings" -- Just as a man and his wife are ONE flesh "in the office of marriage" but of course still 2 separate persons.

Here is a few Scriptures to support what I am saying:

Ezekiel 36:27 "And I will put **my spirit** in you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and to keep my judgments and practise them."

Isaiah 44:3 "for I will give water in their thirst to them who are travelling in a desert. I will put **my spirit** on thy seed, and my blessings on thy children;"

Haggai 2:5 and **my spirit** is in the midst of you. Be of good courage;

John 15:26 “But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the **Spirit of truth**, which **proceedeth from the Father**, he shall testify of me:”

Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was invisible and unfurnished and there was darkness over this abyss; and a **breath of God** was brought on above the water."

Genesis 2:7 "then God formed the man, dust from the earth, and **breathed** upon his face a breath of life, and the man became a living soul."

Isaiah 63:10 “But they rebelled, and vexed **his holy Spirit**: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.”

-- There are many other verses that says "My Spirit" or "His Spirit" I don't see any verses in the Bible referring to the Holy Spirit being a third God. But Christ's Spirit(He is one with the Father)

If the Holy Spirit were/are a coexisting God, then why is "he" not mentioned in these verses here:

John 17:21 “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

John 10:30 “I and my Father are one.”

1 John 2:22 “Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.”

1 John 2:23 “Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”

1 John 2:24 “Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.”

2 John 1:3 “Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.”

2 John 1:9 “Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.”

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2023 07:33 PM

Well boys the show's about to start. Time to make some popcorn .... extra butter.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 09:27 AM

BUT__It’s gota be popcorn with real butter with 👉👉lots of natural👈👈 FATS‼️‼️‼️😃😂🤣

Page : 1 2 3 4