Author Thread: Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Zimneno

View Profile
History
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 03:15 AM

Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship? I know I was struggling on this site.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2023 11:02 AM

It's about personality. At my old age, I still get 20 somethings making flirtatious gestures at me. I don't flaunt any signs of wealth either. I drive a post apocalypse ready junk looking car.

One can have good looks and great wealth, but without charisma, ....(fill in the blanks)

Most importantly, without wisdom from Jesus, much wasted money and precious time lost.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2023 11:27 AM

Reminder of the rich prince who walked away from following Jesus. The commentary is: that rich prince's heart was stuck on wealth. Of course, Jesus would not mind us being rich. As long as our ego is not stuck on wealth.

Similarly, if we hold on to our knowledge and pride, we'd waste many years if we don't humble ourselves to seeking wisdom from Jesus.

Remember that saying in the 80s-90s? Insanity is...keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2023 03:09 PM

Remember that saying in the 80s-90s? Insanity is...keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.

and what about the guys that are always doing something different but always getting the same results?

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 08:22 AM

https://www.naphill.org/tftd/thought_for_the_day_monday_march_20_2017/

"Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb. Don’t worry if you fail once."

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 08:23 AM

https://www.naphill.org/tftd/thought_for_the_day_monday_march_20_2017/

"Edison failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb. Don’t worry if you fail once."

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 09:22 AM

Confidence and the gift of gab are certainly a big part of what will initially attract a women. Some men are born with it and some aren't. For those that aren't, learning how would be a worthy pursuit.

Women are hypergamist and rarely have any interest in broke men, so after the conversation begins if a woman doesn't see a future with you she will likely move on rather quickly so It also helps a great deal to bulk up on other things that women are looking for.

For the men who continue to have difficulty with their ability to speak with the opposite sex. It helps a great deal to work on himself in other ways, like losing weight, working out, wearing nice clothes and by all means try and project an air of confidence.

And absolutely do not be a pushover. Women want masculine men and put weak men into the friend zone and no amount of being nice to her will get you out of it.

All she's going to do is take advantage of you.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 01:56 PM

didn't Edison steel the idea for the light bulb... I know that's beside the point, but I haven't failed just once or twice but constantly.

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 02:15 PM

💡💡💡 That's the answer Austin, you have to steal another guys woman 💡💡💡. Just teasing you bro

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 08:25 PM

that's not something you should joke about

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 09:55 PM

Austin, thanks for sharing. Many of us have failed hundreds of times as well.

Page : 1 2 3