Author Thread: Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Zimneno

View Profile
History
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 03:15 AM

Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship? I know I was struggling on this site.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 02:35 PM

10 years of looking and not a single date. can't even remember the last time I was even able to get a girl my own age to talk back to me. i'm convinced every woman under 35 is ether chicken or paranoid.

Cuzzie

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 02:58 AM

There has been success stories on here. One of my female friends has recently got married to a guy she met on here. There are some nice women out there, dont be to downhearted that it hasnt happened yet. It can help just to let them get to know you as a friend first before starting a relationship as when you first meet you dont know anything about each other other than whats in the profile.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 05:45 AM

How can you be friends if no one is willing to talk? I have messaged just about every girl here under 35 within the whole USA, not one reply. I tried to start conversation in person with every girl I see in church within a 200 mile radius and no one is willing to talk. No women here go to church single groups or even fellowship groups or even bible studies. you can't build anything if women are so antisocial they can't even say hello back.

WeddingDJ^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 02:22 PM

You're actually good looking, young brother. I look forward to DJing your wedding.

As for the struggle, I been there. Dating was the easy part though. Not sure why many men here struggle just to get a date. Is it a generational social intelligence issue? Are the pastors/church leaders you're giving money to not giving you good counsel?

Finding the right one, now that is the question. That one you really have to seek Jesus for wisdom.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 06:40 PM

Cuzzie, I LOVE your photo caption‼️‼️‼️😂🤣

I used to run with my mom too but instead of a stick, she carried a strap or my dad’s belt with her whenever we ran together‼️‼️‼️🤣😂

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 06:55 PM

I don't know that struggling is the word, but definitely I have had no success these 3 years of being on here. Once in a while I have a good conversation that lasts for a day and that is the best I've gotten.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2023 07:11 PM

I don’t get it.

All you good looking rich guys can’t find a woman‼️

I’m so ugly even the bears in the woods play dead so they won’t have to look at me but I can still get a woman.

Well, ok, maybe she looks like Elvira and she towers over me like my mom used to but hey, at least I can get a woman‼️‼️🤣😂😇

In fact, I am soooo ugly‼️ Once l entered a haunted house and all the ghosts and goblins fled in fear‼️🤣😂

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2023 06:09 AM

"All you good looking rich guys" -- I like that!

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2023 08:55 AM

at dave,

it's your age, women of the younger generations are extremely antisocial and can't even say hello back to anyone. I mean if I talk to a gal 45ish or older I have no problem having a conversation and making friends, but anyone remotely close to my age can get their head out of their phone and talk. it's literally impossible to get any women my age to talk or engage with others or in church.

Abhorbeingsingle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 01:30 PM

One word to answer that.....

Yes

Page : 1 2 3