Author Thread: Should I be more cautious
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Should I be more cautious
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 06:33 PM

I recently met a man on here who lives in a different country and he has asked me for my Instagram a few times. I wouldn't give it out then finally we reconnected again. I did give it to him and so far he has been sending me video recordings each day and pictures of food or himself.

I have sent a few recordings myself and he wants to know more about me and recently wanted pictures of trees like on my street.

I just don't want to be putting myself in a dangerous situation. I haven't really given any serious info at all. Just a little about my family, what I do for a living, etc.

Should I be more cautious and should I continue talking with him?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 11:46 PM

xenophobic/paranoid much??? if he was from your country you'd not be asking this? no nothing he's done sounds remotely dangerous

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 01:59 AM

but I have to ask, what is compelling you to message him back? are none of the 516 people who favorited you account from your country or local to you? rather confusing 🤔

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 02:44 PM

No one very local at all to me and if they are, don't like them

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 03:09 PM

It's your own choice whether to message the man or not.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 05:12 PM

"No one very local at all to me and if they are, don't like them"

You're in flipping Los Angeles, a quick search show 100s of guys in your area in this site, I find it hard to believe you don't like any of them or that none of them are the ones who favorited your account.... i'm sure the guy from overseas isn't any closer anyway😂

You have to give guys a chance and get to know them, stop judging men from a photo and fist message or the first line in there profile. You got 100s of guy in your area on this site alone and 516 favorites yet you're talking to a guy from overseas because no one is close or good enough??? I'm sorry but are you mad?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 05:23 PM

sorry if I come off as rude, i'm not trying to be rude, just don't get your thought process at all.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 08:56 PM

I understand what you are saying but I never meet anyone when I go out. And on this application, only people from out of state or country message me. It's weird, I've even tried setting a filter but it doesn't work.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 07:23 AM

Sadly it looks to me like you are suffering from the typical modern problem that most women suffer from. And that's having to many options when it comes to dating.

With the proliferation of online access to men from the four corners of the earth. Modern women are hit on by far more men then they otherwise would locally.

The problem with that is average women get an inflated egos the size of a planets which gives them an unrealistic view of their market value, so what ends up happening is perfectly good local men get over looked in favor of a Chad or a Tyrone.

But Chad's and Tyrone's aren't looking for anything long term from the average woman, but are more than happy to hit it & quit it. Sadly most of these women are willing to take what they can get from them because they think they can change them into the man they want, but it will never happen because these women are only the hit it & quit it variety.

Most often what happens is these women get hurt and then tend to blame all men for their own shortsightedness. But it doesn't have to be that way if they would have looked at the average men around them. But when a women's ego has them believing they're a 10 when they are actually a 4, then an average man will never even appear as a blip on their radar.

This is one of the byproducts of feminism.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 08:01 AM

Handyman

you writing a book !

You are really something else.

You definitely a woman hater on here .

And way off.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 01:44 PM

I don't think inflated ego or feminism has anything to do with it no one in their right mind would enter a relationship with someone they don't like the look of unless they're desperate...:-)

Page : 1 2 3