Author Thread: Should I be more cautious
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Should I be more cautious
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 06:33 PM

I recently met a man on here who lives in a different country and he has asked me for my Instagram a few times. I wouldn't give it out then finally we reconnected again. I did give it to him and so far he has been sending me video recordings each day and pictures of food or himself.

I have sent a few recordings myself and he wants to know more about me and recently wanted pictures of trees like on my street.

I just don't want to be putting myself in a dangerous situation. I haven't really given any serious info at all. Just a little about my family, what I do for a living, etc.

Should I be more cautious and should I continue talking with him?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 02:19 PM

"I understand what you are saying but I never meet anyone when I go out. And on this application, only people from out of state or country message me. It's weird, I've even tried setting a filter but it doesn't work."

Are you a messaging the guys in your area??? or talking to men??? or is you head buried deep in you phone and your silent when someone is around you? I find it extremely hard to believe none of the 160 active men on this site on your city alone aren't interesting to you or interested in you. and there's millions of men in your city yet you never meet anyone??? come on now, you aren't fooling anyone.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 04:16 PM

Jayzeee you're absolutely right. Chad's & Tyrone's look absolutely irresistible to most women.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 05:31 PM

To be honest I think you're a bit long in the tooth to be coming out with such childish rhetoric...:-)

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 05:40 PM

Who is this Chad & Tyrone ? I looked it up and all I found was odd deformed cartoons and a bunch of stuff about drugs and the N word. I don't think most Christians would like that...

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2023 05:58 PM

A Chad is a white player and a Tyrone is the black version of a player. They're typically tall, good looking and know how to play women to get what they want out of them. And it isn't marriage or a typical long term relationship.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 05:44 AM

Handyman

women dont like men who talk down to them but Men who show kindness.

You not one.

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 07:21 PM

"but Men who show kindness."

yet there's me, giving 90% of my income to charity, and spending every day helping others never getting so much as a hello back šŸ™

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 09:52 PM

HazelEyes, there seems to be a reoccurring theme throughout your questionable I encounters.

For example, Iā€™ve never read about your commitment to Jesus Christ as a dating objective or about you mentioning him to your perspective dates.

The Bible clearly teaches real believers not to be ā€œunequally yoked with unbelieversā€. If you really take that scripture seriously, it seems you would mention Jesus and your desire to live for him to the people you meet.

If you do that, Iā€™m sure the men who are questionable and not seriously committed to Jesus Christ would run.

Maureen_S^

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 08:35 AM

Listen to your gut. Often the Holy Spirit guides us this way.

Nothing wrong with going slow. Time will reveal a lot of things, so do not feel pressured to return a picture if you are given one.

As for blocking people outside the country where you live, in this site, under settings, you have to check mark a specific country you want excluded from connecting you. Then, save that setting. Then, go back in and choose the next country. Save. If you to that (a laborious process) it will work.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2023 05:01 PM

There are some very interesting intelligent men seeking Women on site.

Page : 1 2 3