Author Thread: Are there any women here that are traditional?
Handyman62

View Profile
History
Are there any women here that are traditional?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2023 09:33 AM

If so what makes you a traditional woman?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 05:53 PM

Is it wrong that being disliked by those two doesn't bother me in the least?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 06:15 PM

I think if they liked you it would be wrong.

Missing miracle lady doesn’t like me because I expose her false beliefs. The other guy is just a tag along lost puppy

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 06:19 PM

They both need a lot of prayer, but the people who listen to Missing miracle moonlight need even more.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 08:11 PM

Let’s face it, some people just can’t or won’t think rationally.

For example, take the moonlight missing modern miracle. These people really think modern miracles happen, except for one thing, they can never prove it by putting one on display.

Contrast that with Jesus and the Apostles. They produced a massive amount of super natural healings in the presence of massive crowds. They even raised dead people‼️

But missing miracle moonlight has never shown the forum a SINGLE example of an 👉instantaneous👈 biblical miracle like an amputee healing or an 👉instantaneous👈 quadriplegic healing.

YET these 👉unteachable👈willingly Ignorant people believe in the myth of the modern miracle‼️‼️

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 07:01 AM

I wouldn't go so far as to say no modern miracles happen since none of us can be everywhere and see everything. But as far as " 👉instantaneous👈 biblical miracle like an amputee healing or an 👉instantaneous👈 quadriplegic healing" I would say that type of healing is highly unlikely in modern times.

Back when Jesus and the Apostles walked the earth things were more black & white with far less distractions. Nowadays modern distractions have pulled people so far away from a true connection with Jesus that most if not all people have lost the faith/ability to perform miracles.

I think the biggest problem with "moonlight missing modern miracle" is the same problem most women have and that is they crave validation. In her case she allowed modern moronic feminist rhetoric to convince her that her husband was toxic so she divorced him.

Now she's lonely and craving that missing validation so she try's to generate it by inundating the forums with from what I've seen is mostly nonsense. She'll never stop since validation to a woman is akin to a drug addiction.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 10:45 AM

@ Handyman

You have no idea what you are talking about concerning me.

You know nothing.

Look at yourself here you know You.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 10:46 AM

LD

Is just a know it all . Actually he's really ignorant and tells untruth.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 02:55 PM

My missing miracle moonlight, you’ve been on here preaching your false modern miracles teaching for years.

But when someone asks you to name JUST ONE modern miracle you won’t do it. Instead, you began your tirade of false accusations and call the person names.

Mulungi50

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2024 01:23 PM

I do believe am traditional according to my understanding. I value my roots, and i mostly live or desire to live in tradition. This does however not interfere with my Christianity and respect for the WORD.

Page : 1 2 3