Author Thread: Why does everything that happens to me bad
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 12:27 AM

I currently am in a rough patch in my life. I look around at everyone and they all have great things happen for them. I don't think I've had one good thing happen to me in 10+ years to be honest. I don't understand why and everything I do becomes bad luck.

For instance, almost everyone I know is married or has a significant other. Me, any time I date it never works out. I don't like anyone who likes me either. I've actually given up fully on that. Also, I have one best friend whom I never see and I'd like to even have lunch with a friend or two but no one even acts like I exist. It's extremely upsetting because I feel alone. Every weekend, I spend it alone or spend hours at home doing nothing.

I am incredibly grateful for what I do have like a roof over my head, food to eat, health, job, etc. But I feel like I don't have what 99.9% of others have. They usually travel, have a nice house, car, money, etc. Of course, the ones that do have lots of things have a few bad things that have happened to them too. To top it off, my mom is sick too at the moment.

But I need to know why I have such bad luck? Am I just meant to have nothing?

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 02:26 PM

ohh ok.

well I run a young adults group in my church with about 30 members, I took it over when there was only 5 members and built it up to 30 members. Im in charge of all fundraising and charity work in my church, I manage an IT department for a local business within 4 employees under me. In my spare time I work with several local charities, primarily those that help the homeless, mentally disabled and foster kids. I also been truly bless in the realeaste market and had several opportunities to rehab homes for families inducing a 50 unit apartment complex witch I now rent primarily to low income and underprivileged individuals.

in my early 20s I was also a missionary and I was incharge of the logistics/administrations in the group, everything from getting supplies to visas and travel agreements.

and no I'm definitely not proud of having a good income. I only bring up because so many people seem to think making a lot of money automatically makes women interested in you, it doesn't and it's silly to believe that. same with being fit or tall... actuality most of my income goes to charity and now that I sold my house and ill be living in a small apartment soon ill be able to help more people.

idk if that makes me a good leader in the eyes of women my age, it really doesn't matter anymore. All I really care about anymore is helping those less fortunate and in need.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 04:34 PM

Austin

Seems you have been really blessed at being a hard working young man and you're passionate about helping others.

Many young women do just want a caring man who works full-time and is a hard working man.

Surely you will be one day fortunate to meet a nice Young woman

You don't have to explain yourself to these old men .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 04:38 PM

LD

You don't have a wife at your age, but you know so much !

Go get a wife !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 04:40 PM

LD

You don't have a wife at your age, but you know so much !

Go get a wife !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 04:43 PM

I've chatted with several older divorced men on here .

They have unrealistic expectations so they probably will never get another wife and probably no date.

Looking for young women 20 yr younger.lol

I have no problem chatting because I message men on sites.

I'm on other sites . This site is very slow , I don't consider it good.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 04:49 PM

Fyi

Most christian women on a supposedly christian site want the man to message them.

If the woman doesn't like their looks and ot Profile information on here , they will not really.

Especially on Free membership.

Viewing Testimonials on here no many marriages.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 04:53 PM

" they will not reply"

If the man messages them.

corrected

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 07:16 AM

Moonlight, some people like you, rush into marriage and in your case, too soon divorce because your love for your husband was unbiblical and shallow.

Other people don’t rush headlong into youthful lust but wait patiently for the right one

austin93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 07:58 AM

"Seems you have been really blessed at being a hard working young man and you're passionate about helping others."

Thanks, I really do enjoy helping others, that and finding things people toss in the garbage that should be tossed out, and other environmental work. like adopt a highway and so on. That and definitely helping the mentally disabled and children that come from abusive families. My family wasn't good so I know first hand how hard it can be for the kids in foster care or who like me nether was so lucky to be taken from their families.

"Many young women do just want a caring man who works full-time and is a hard working man."

Thats definitely true with older generations, but unfortunately that's not the case with women my age.

"Surely you will be one day fortunate to meet a nice Young woman"

i'm not looking anymore, I couldn't care less if I actually met a gal my age who's able to socialize, it's a hard pass for me from now on.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 09:58 AM

LD

You know nothing about my marriage or divorce. So stop trying to assume.

Once again you show ignorance!

Seek God for your Prideful mindset.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5