Author Thread: Why does everything that happens to me bad
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 12:27 AM

I currently am in a rough patch in my life. I look around at everyone and they all have great things happen for them. I don't think I've had one good thing happen to me in 10+ years to be honest. I don't understand why and everything I do becomes bad luck.

For instance, almost everyone I know is married or has a significant other. Me, any time I date it never works out. I don't like anyone who likes me either. I've actually given up fully on that. Also, I have one best friend whom I never see and I'd like to even have lunch with a friend or two but no one even acts like I exist. It's extremely upsetting because I feel alone. Every weekend, I spend it alone or spend hours at home doing nothing.

I am incredibly grateful for what I do have like a roof over my head, food to eat, health, job, etc. But I feel like I don't have what 99.9% of others have. They usually travel, have a nice house, car, money, etc. Of course, the ones that do have lots of things have a few bad things that have happened to them too. To top it off, my mom is sick too at the moment.

But I need to know why I have such bad luck? Am I just meant to have nothing?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 04:45 PM

Christianjeenn most men don't cheat and the ones that do are usually the type men that women are the most attracted to. They are typically the bad boys, the Tyrones, the Chads and in general the type of man that excites women.

These men aren't the marrying or faithful type of guys. BUT these are the men that most women fall head over heals for rather than the normal God fearing faithful boring type of guy.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:02 PM

The love of Jesus covers all.

MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2024 06:02 PM

The love of Jesus covers all.

silver761

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 11:11 PM

"I have one best friend whom I never see and I'd like to even have lunch with a friend or two but no one even acts like I exist. It's extremely upsetting because I feel alone."

Yeah, you got to find some friends who genuinely care about you. This would be important. The way you find friends could be through a hobby or interest or coworkers or church group or who knows. You could even try teaching or leading an ESL (English-as-a-Second-Language) class or some kind of class that you know. For example, if you know how to knit, you could teach others how to knit. If you know how to draw or paint, organize an art class where you teach others what you know, and you might find some great friends this way. ;-)

"But I need to know why I have such bad luck? Am I just meant to have nothing"

No, you just have a wait a little. Your "luck" could turn around within one day, which could be any day. Your whole life could turn around for the better when you meet the right person, but you have to not give up and search and be hopeful about it. If you feel like you're a bad luck magnet, then you're projecting this feeling and it gets reflected back to you. So, others might want to avoid you simply because you have this feeling or expectation of bad luck or loneliness. You should try to get a hobby, something that distracts your mind from begin lonely. I know, that's probably not what you want to hear right now, but it will help you! You should also sign up for jokes and humor groups and watch some funny things online to give you a better mood. This is to help your get your focus shifted toward something positive, because you need to be positive in order to experience positive things in life. In college, I took a business class. And the first lesson they taught us was to look and sound professional. Fake it til you make it. So, even while you're single, you have to find happiness and joy and laughter, because this gives you a magnetism that will help attract others to you. Okay? On Facebook, I am subscribed to a bunch of joke groups, and every time I open Facebook, I see a bunch of funny cartoons and memes, and it's hilarious. I just like to be happy and distract myself as much as possible. Btw I don't think there's anything wrong with you. You look great. You have a great profile. You're #1. Just be positive and have some hope. :) You got this!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5