Author Thread: what's the point of having a singles group if women aren't internet in men anymore?
austin93a^

View Profile
History
what's the point of having a singles group if women aren't internet in men anymore?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 09:53 PM

I run/host a local young adults singles group in my church that's open to anyone from the area. before I took over the pastors wife ran it for years. I was able to grow the group from about 5 to about 30 men but never once did women join nor have any of the men in the group been able to date. I'm beginning to realize why the pastors wife gave up in the group.

women don't want men anymore, ohh they might say they do, but their actions say otherwise. sadly no man can be good enough for women anymore, nothing we so will ever be good enough in their eyes.

ill be shutting the group down next Saturday and letting the guys know they need to stop wasting their time trying to find someone.

I guess there kinda a upside to this. we know we're not living in the end time as the bible says before hand people will be marrying and giving in marriage. yeah marriage is dead among people my age just like people wanting relationship.

it's time for every man to wake up a realize hardly any woman wants a relationship.

i'm not only done trying to find anyone bug i'm done trying to help.

I advise any man reading this to give up now and make amends with the fact that no woman will ever want you.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
what's the point of having a singles group if women aren't internet in men anymore?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 10:56 AM

Maybe no woman wants to hear you complain about yourself all day all the time.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2023 06:24 PM

Missing-miracle moonlight seems to like hearing him complain. So at least there's one.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 07:20 AM

🤣😂👍

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 01:05 PM

LD

Thrives on belittling others .

Handyman

Stop bringing me into your nasty comments.

Following LD bullying on the site .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 01:14 PM

Immature for a real man

&

Name calling

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 03:01 PM

Anyone reading moonlights posts is soon aware of the fact that only moonlight has the self-appointed authority to belittle people, falsely accuse them and call them names.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2023 03:04 PM

My missing miracle moonlight, you’ve been on here preaching your 👉👉false modern miracle👈👈 teaching for years.

But when someone, like me or anyone else, asks you to name JUST ONE modern miracle you won’t do it. Instead, you began your tirade of insults, belittling, false accusations and innuendo-name calling.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2024 03:50 AM

Maybe you can convert the group into a men's Bible study or a men's prayer breakfast.