Author Thread: Are you guys frustrated with some women attitudes?
ervindine^

View Profile
History
Are you guys frustrated with some women attitudes?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 01:16 AM

Isn't it always give me give me? Entertain me, pay for me, do this for me, do that for me so that then I can spend time with you. Women even Christian women are using their sexuality as a means to get something without doing anything. Talking about equality here.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 07:19 AM

Yes women taking without giving anything in return is a common practice today. Women are naturally hypergamist but have taken that to extremes in these modern times.

Men are walking away in droves from dating and marrying women and it's no surprise.

There's really not much a man can do except not to become a simp. In other words don't spend a lot of time doing things for them or spending a lot of money on them.

Instead of going out to a restaurant on the first date, go for coffee or maybe just a walk. You'll quickly know if she's even worth a second date by her reaction.

Women also don't like men who are to nice and give her to much control. So you be the one to plan the date and other activities. And don't bring her flowers or candy she will just see you as a simp if you do.

Be respectful but not mushy. Let her talk about herself as much as she wants and she will eventually expose a lot about herself both good and bad.

ervindine^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 08:10 AM

I already know this but thanks, it's a good answer.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 05:23 PM

You bet!

Neil Diamond wrote and the Monkees also sang "I thought love was more or less a give and take; seemed the more I gave the less I got."

It is part of the scenario here on earth. Some souls just choose the kingdom of God. Intimacy with God is less disappointing.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2024 06:25 AM

But of on the internet, one does not know the gender of the one that is writing, so you may be broadly disappointed that most of the time when you give out your regular e-address that soon thereafter, the person is asking you for help money and gift cards and their true interest on the internet is getting money out of others and is not romance at all. That is frustratiing! The opportunists are both male and female. Men pretending to be women. Perhaps some women pretend to be men. Often people represent themselves with a photo that is not of themselves. If these people did not write me, there would be even less reason to be on these sites as almost no one writes. As such, my life was better before the internet. The last 30 years I have wasted strangers on the internet and my life was better before the waste. But I did get two kids through internet folly, and they have worth to me. Their mother cost us a fortune! But before we come into this world, we have nothing, and so we depart. Only treasures in heaven last.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2024 06:28 AM

correction: "wasted writing strangers"

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2024 07:25 AM

" The last 30 years I have wasted strangers "

" correction: "wasted writing strangers" "

Thank goodness you straightened that out.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 02:42 AM

" men are walking away from dating in droves" It that's the case I doubt very much that it's by choice.Happy sunday...:-)

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 08:13 PM

As a woman here, women are told in a lot of dating advice books & even on Christian dating sites, that the man has to take the initiative in everything during the dating relationship from the first contact with the woman to asking her out on the dates.

But I cannot see why the woman should not buy things for the man she is dating for his birthday. I do not expect money to be spent on me on the first few dates. I do not eating in restaurants. I do not care for women who expect a super expensive wedding ring. I do not care to get a wedding or any ring. I have several rings.

It is because men are supposed to be men. In the Bible, there was not one time where a God fearing woman pursued the man or paid his way for anything. A woman takes her husband's surname, not the husband take his wife's surname. If men do not like being men & look after his woman, do not get a woman.

KJV_Bible_Lady

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 08:19 PM

Oops, that should be "I do not like eating in restaurants".