Author Thread: Anyone celibate or abstinent?
GodGirl00

View Profile
History
Anyone celibate or abstinent?
Posted : 15 Dec, 2023 11:48 PM

What are bedroom rules for dating as a Christian?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2023 11:09 AM

Hebrews 13:4

Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adults God will judge.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2023 11:12 AM

Christian dating don't have to include Sex .

Unfortunately many " so called Christians" think so .

Many People who are desperate for marriage often do not just Date.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2023 11:17 AM

" and adulterer" God will judge.

Corrected

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 01:43 AM

I have been celibate most my life.

But " What are bedroom rules for dating as a Christian?"

I think the bedroom is to be avoided.

I think the bedroom is off limits. One should steer away from the bedroom.

The rules are many. Yet there is no rule against remaining innocent, pure and chaste. Unless you want union without formalities. To remain a virgin is best. Friendly talk! Friendly walk!

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 07:45 PM

Most divorced people should not be dating.

And no women should be dating just to get free meals or entertainment even if the man offers. It's inappropriate because if you do then that man will be expect something in return and if you're not prepared to give it to him then you're being dishonest. The Chad's and Tyrone's are looking for a pump & dump. But most of the other men are expecting a chance at a relationship.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 09:16 AM

Everyone makes their own Choices.

Many men divorced are on this site seeking a date, LDR, or spouse.

This is a Dating .

Not a church.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 02:34 PM

Every relationship on here is a long distance relationship. I do not consider corresponding to be dating. One will never meet 99.99% of the people they are writing on here. How is that a date?

I think it is okay for divorced christians to date. Of course, you are talking about attachments. Fornicating and adultery maybe attachments to a date. How much love for the Lord are those things. My sister was offered many dates. My sister was offered a car and asked if she should accept it. I told I would not accept it, because I thought there may be expectations. My sister had many boyfriends. She remained celibate. She took advantage of many of the guys she had no interest in by having them bring her to events she wanted to attend, and they were glad to be her chauffer. They were glad to accompany my sister. They were happy to be with a beautiful woman even with no intimacy. She had many guys propose to her and she married none. Now she is old. Still she likes getting people to do her favors. Some are happy to do them. They were glad to be with a beautiful woman wanting to do something with them. I wish beautiful women would do things with me. I'd be glad to go on a walk with a beautiful woman and to talk with a beautiful woman even for a lack of physical intimacy. Why deny people some socializing? We all need some socializing. People can be platonic and enjoy a platonic relationship and a platonic date. Indeed, people should enjoy them.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 03:38 PM

I don't consider messaging on a date site dating.

Some people probably do until they can meet in person.

Dating don't mean Fornicationing.

Christians date to get to know a man if they would like him are not as a potential partner. I wouldn't marry any man I had not dated first .

Many single women with children never been married, do men might see them as more vulnerable to sex.

Cause they probably Desperate to get Married now.

Men usually run from them, cause they don't want to get married that QUICK. Lol

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2024 03:47 PM

The men I've dated were Never used by me.

Only 3 was disappointed because I didn't marry them.

I'm not desperate to marry just anyone, I have to love the Man.

Takes me awhile to meet good Men.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 08:32 AM

The general rule of thumb is stay out of the bedroom until your married. The reality is no one knows what a couple is doing in privateā€¦:-)

Page : 1 2