Author Thread: Sometimes I have doubts
MorganEugeneTackett

View Profile
History
Sometimes I have doubts
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 08:41 AM

But you know, it seems like every time I have doubts, it’s almost as if God is showing me things and teaching me how to be a husband and what it means to be a husband. I truly believe that this is God’s purpose for my life. Because why would he put the desire there in my heart? Why would the devil continue to plant his seeds of doubt in my brain? I believe this is God’s purpose. To honor Him in a marriage.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Sometimes I have doubts
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 09:50 AM

Hold onto the idea. Embrace the thought!

Being single is not for everyone. But Matthew 19:12 grapples with it.

2 Corinthians 11:29 Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn?

Yet, Paul chose to be single and celibate.

Proverbs 19:22 What a person desires is unfailing love.

Proverbs 20:6

Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find?

Well wishes to find the romance you seek.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Sometimes I have doubts
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 10:29 AM

God's desire is for married couples to respect one another . Many " husbands" don't have God as their head . So they cannot lead a Wife.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Sometimes I have doubts
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 05:55 PM

Jesus is head. God is Jesus' head. Christian women have problems following him. I have heard that argument all my life that a woman is being head because the man isn't. Truth is women want to rule. It is as old as Isaiah 3:12. WOMEN RULE!

“The women of Zion are haughty, walking along with outstretched necks, flirting with their eyes, strutting along with swaying hips, with ornaments jingling on their ankles." (Isaiah 3:16)

Women just don't want to submit. It is one reason guys should not marry. Yet, if you want to marry, then marry. There are a few good women out there. More of them will like to rule Christ Jesus.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Sometimes I have doubts
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 07:54 PM

WalkNTalk You're absolutely right women most don't want to submit and will use every excuse for not doing so. It's very common for women to claim that men don't know how to lead or that they don't want to lead. When in fact most women don't let men lead and many men stop trying just to keep the peace. That usually just makes thing worse and the women end up making the mans life a living hell or giving him a divorce from hell.

Eve was the first women who tried not to let God lead by eating the forbidden fruit. God knew exactly what he was doing when he put men in charge of women.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Sometimes I have doubts
Posted : 2 Mar, 2024 08:16 PM

TRUE

Chicboon

View Profile
History
Sometimes I have doubts
Posted : 16 Apr, 2024 05:30 AM

Marriage is a good thing to be aimed for than wanting someone, yet beyond the boundaries of it. It is believing that "Marriage should be honored, indeed". Getting a life partner can be really tough that might make anyone feel hopeless while entertaining doubts about God's ability to answer the way He would like to answer. Whether He is saying, yes or saying no, continuing walking in faith and doing what one has called to do, should be given the priority by remembering to, "Delight yourself unto the Lord, and He will give the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4)