Author Thread: Ask and you shall receive!
WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Ask and you shall receive!
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 01:35 PM

Job 1:12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

Job 2:6 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life.”

Luke 22:31-32 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

Matthew 8:31-32 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.” He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.

Mark 5:12-13 The demons begged Jesus, “Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them.” He gave them permission, and the impure spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

Luke 8:32-33 A large herd of pigs was feeding there on the hillside. The demons begged Jesus to let them go into the pigs, and he gave them permission. When the demons came out of the man, they went into the pigs, and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and was drowned.

1 Kings 22:20-22 And the Lord said, "Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?" One suggested this, and another that. Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the Lord and said, "I will entice him." "By what means?" the Lord asked. "I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets," he said.

"You will succeed in enticing him," said the Lord. "Go and do it."

Revelation 12:10 speaks of the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night.

FOR SURE, GOD IS SOVEREIGN and the devils must ask.

Now my question:

Who do you think does better success rate in having prayer requests honored? You or Satan?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 04:21 PM

Oops

Lived in " North Dakota" .. edited

Also Mountain.big sky country beautiful..but too cold ❄️ in winters.

:⁠-⁠)

Off topic

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 04:55 PM

Yes, we have property North Dakota. Yes, we have property Minnesota. We have been robbed both places. In North Dakota when I reported theft, the North Dakota police refused to take fingerprints left by the thieves. Minnesota the police refused to go to the pawn shop when I reported my things there. At the same time, I am supposed to want to fund the police.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 05:00 PM

No temptation will befall you except that which is common to man. But God is faithful. He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can endure. (1 Corinthians 10:13)

Good when we not lose our salvation.

But one must remain in Christ and continue in God's kindness.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 05:12 PM

The grace is my children which are worth more to me than what has been stolen. But the HURT is here and is not gone. I feel THE LOSS and am affected. I don't no where God is in this. I do not know the mind of God and why he appears to go along with the Devil more than he goes with me. I am at loss. I don't want what's someone elses. I want what's mine. Gladly I would give half to the Lord. But it'd be nice to have what is mine back. Then I can decide in what ways to give. The world is worse. Our lives are short. I will rather stand for right causes than to store treasures on earth. Now we may speak of going to hell in a handbag because the world is getting so bad.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 05:16 PM

Anyway, I just want to know if others are having the same experiences I am where it seems the Lord is going along more with the Devil than he is with you, because as a point of scripture, God does honor requests from devils and demons. He likes when they ask.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 05:28 PM

No God doesn't go along with devil's.

God is Holy and Righteous. Satan was cast out of heaven he was an angel and tried to be mighter than God .

No one in hear it earth is mighter than God .

We don't always know why Things happen to us , then sometimes we do know.

I am Blessed everything good I have comes from Jehovah God! I am a Believer!

God has protected me in Life for years.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 05:31 PM

" no one in heaven or on earth" is mighter than God "

corrected

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 06:49 PM

I agree no one is mightier than God.

My point is the Bible verse that I first stated. The devils ask and God grants. He limits the devils. I think LittleDavid answers well in his assessment of Job. But I still am at loss to understand God in such things. God wants us to lean not on our own understanding. There is the idea of taking what the enemy intends for evil and turning it for good. Too he says, "Vengeance are mine sayeth the Lord. I will repay." But no trial is pleasant.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2024 06:52 PM

I have been robbed more than all my relatives combined. It does impact me.

Still God is on the throne.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2024 11:06 AM

I’m with you Walk&Talk. Theft is a serious crime. It inflicts upon its victims a profound sense violation and despair.

Page : 1 2