Author Thread: How "Christian" should a man be?
gracealone

View Profile
History
How "Christian" should a man be?
Posted : 24 May, 2008 08:49 PM

I'm curious as to how serious a christian man do you gals want? I'm begining to believe that the majority of women want a "christian" guy as long as he's not overly devoted. I wonder how many women would be okay if the man they are out and about with started witnessing to someone in public. I am simply curious, nothing more. Have a great day!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2008 08:29 PM

I think it would be great!!

butforHISgrace

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2008 03:46 PM

Wow~~Not too many of you left in this world! :angel:

Smileiluvu09

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2009 04:11 PM

Wow! It's nice to know there are guys that notice that! Very true but that goes for many people in general.

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Apr, 2009 01:20 PM

No one can be too Christian, but someone can be too religious. God gave us a brain for a reason and the gift of judging correctly is another blessing we should hope for. If you are spreading the Word and the person continues to be rude, it's better to shake the soil from your shoes and walk away. Maybe it is not you who God intended to minister to that person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 12:53 PM

Remember that Jesus was a prophet and that the Gospel is totally radical.If you look at the Apostle Paul he went thru all kinds of hell for preaching the Gospel.

I find thet a lot of women just want a guy who claims christianity.because very few men and women are hard core for Jesus.

It all depends therefore on the Commitment and faith of the women looking for the man.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 08:41 PM

100%, not 99%.

Unless of course you aren't a christian at all, and then the answer is (and I looked it up)

100%, not 99%.

Any other answer is not of GOD. It's of man.

Don't re-write Gods word.

It's not up for 'intrepretation" by man.

Page : 1 2 3