Author Thread: Are there any guys out there who don't want kids?
enV23

View Profile
History
Are there any guys out there who don't want kids?
Posted : 27 May, 2008 12:55 AM

Hey. I'm a 23 year old woman who does not want kids...ever... It's sooooo hard to find a guy who doesn't want any either. I know most people want kids, but there MUST be more people like me out there, right? Lol.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2008 11:44 AM

There are plenty of people that fit that category. It also depends if you fit there category as well. Thats what make it tough.

enV23

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2008 12:36 PM

I think there are more men out there who don't want kids than women who don't want kids, but it's still pretty tough to find a guy who seriously doesn't want kids. A lot of guys are "undecided/open", but they'll probably end up wanting kids. I am 100% sure I never want kids. Oh, well... I hope I find a guy who really means it when he says he doesn't want kids...

Gourd00

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 12:53 PM

heh, i dont want kids either. I cant say im 100%, but i assume that by the time i got around to even considering them, my possible spouses would be past child bearing age anyway. And yea, i agree, it seems like their might be more men than women who dont want kids, and it certainly is hard finding someone who not only doesnt want them, but also fits into the other categories necessary for a great marriage. I trust in time things will be provided for though.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 03:51 PM

YES!!!! ME!!!! RIGHT HERE!!!!! Men are raised as jerks, and are expected to find a wife and have a family. I don't want that at all. If I get married, It's because (gasp) I love my wife!!! If I ever get up, stand before a priest, and in front of God, my friends, and family, and her friends and her family, and promise to love HER forsaking all others, I take that quite seriously. And if there's no kids? Great!!! I'll marry the woman because I love her!!! Not what she can do for me in the future, or what "may" become a family. It's all about HER!!! I do love kids, and have a great relationship with my nephews and niece, but they lived with me for a couple years (7 people 2 bedroom house) do the math there. I speak from experience when I say I don't want kids. Now this may be a little much, and sound cold but you know the question everyone used to ask: your house is burning down, and you can save your wife or child. Who do you save? For me, without a moment's hesitation, I save my wife. Because of the vows I took to her!!! Children are a gift from God, please no hate mail, I have no problem with kids. But really, those vows mean a lot to me. I promised God I would stay with this woman until death do us part. I do plan to love, honor and cherish my wife if I ever get married, but the last few weddings I went to, no one ever made those promises to the children they don't have yet. Hope that helps, Andy