Author Thread: what I cannot stand about guys on here
Admin

what I cannot stand about guys on here
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 11:13 AM

here's what I can't stand about the guys on here that claim to be christians and that won't hurt you or break your heart and especially guys that want you to move to be close to them and right before you do they decide oh its not gonna workout and I think we should just be friends when from the get go they promise to not hurt you and treat you the way you should be treated and the guys on here who are looking for young women who are virgins but, I'm sorry in this day and age not every christian woman has stayed pure but wish she had and for those guys who refuse to get to know you because your not a virgin, you could be missing out on a great, godly, christian young woman. And I can't stand guys who say I will love you and care about you for who you are but as you open up to them and let them get to know you, they turn on you and just want to be your friend, maybe this is wrong of me and other women to feel this way but, its something I felt I had to get off my chest, I'm sorry if this comes across as an insult, I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just stating what's on my mind as a young christian women who are tired of the guys that are out there that claim to be christians but yet treat women like they are something that can be used and thrown away whenever they feel like it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2010 04:17 PM

dear live,, lol well we like to hear folks opinions so carry on..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jan, 2010 08:53 PM

Dgr...I forget the rest, to word your post the way you did was also offensive.

"You should have _____"

Be a little bit more gracious. She was expressing frustration at the arrogant attitude displayed by a majority of the people on this site. You're not helping.

Bonnie, a lot of the people on this site seem like real creepers. :) Don't pay them any mind. Have fun with it, and don't waste your time on anyone who can't treat you with the respect you deserve. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jan, 2010 10:14 PM

hey, thanks godsgirl, I appreciate it :)

Signed, Bonnie :)

mikeesclone

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2010 09:05 PM

i like your post i did notice 2 things. first i seems your expecting two much from the boyfriends in your life and when they don't live up two your expectations you get disappointed. the best way to avoid this disappointment is to do two things 1 clarify what you are expecting in the relationship and two don't expect unrealistic things from the person. Asking or expecting a person not to hurt you is in a since asking them to be all knowing and essence God them self. I will grant you asking someone to move then tell them its not going to work seems like there expecting the relationship to work and to turn around and say its now not going two with out a proper explanation seem mean but between everyone loosing there houses and there jobs and about no sing of getting either back in any amount of time and all kinds of other stuff going on today i cant say i can imagine why then would do that. I do quit agree people in churches today and in general put tow much emphases on virginity and being "pure" for the first night and not put enough emphases on being pure in the relationship for the rest of the nights. What i mean by this is the amount of people in a relationship that cheat on there husband/wife has quite literary tripled in the last 10 years. there seems to be some kind of false expectation in the church that if your faithful in keeping your virginity that you will be faithful to your partner when your married then find them self saddened when reality smacks them with a paternity test.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2010 10:01 PM

hey there, I do not believe I'm asking to much when it comes to finding a guy and I'm not a virgin and wish I was and since guys don't seem to like me or anything, I'm officially giving up on guys period, I'm sick and tired of having to be in a relationship to be happy and its not like any guy is going to want to be with me or like me anyway, plus guys out there are just plain mean and I'm sick of it and, I'm sick of guys saying I'm not worth being with oh and next time, keep your opinion to yourself, I wasn't looking for opinions, I was just venting.

Signed, Bonnie

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2010 10:06 PM

hey, I'm sorry for the harsh reply but I was just venting and not looking for opinions, and, I'm tired of guys being the way they are and saying oh your not worth getting to know or you expect to much, from now on, I'm having flings and nothing serious ever again and I won't be having kids and, I'm not looking for a relationship with guys anymore period, its not worth it anymore.

Signed, Bonnie

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2010 10:38 PM

I'm sorry for over reacting, I really over reacted and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be harsh or mean, if those replies could be deleted, I would appreciate it, my reaction was wrong, I was frustrated because his opinion was brutal and honest, but, at the same time I wasn't looking for replies or opinions.

Signed, Bonnie

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 09:53 PM

Hello macgirl =)

As I saw on your profile, you're in EMT school. I'm a paramedic and since we have that much in common, I feel compelled to share with you what else we have in common. I have been where you are and I've felt the same feelings you do. I'd like to give you some advice, even though you aren't asking for it.

By reading your profile, I can see that you really open up and are putting yourself out there. Don't, for safety's sake. If a man earns the right for your email address, then give it to him. Don't post it for anyone to see and possibly use for not-so-good reasons. Once you start working on an ambulance, you will see more of what I mean. I promise.

In my past, I have jumped from one relationship to another, never really taking the time for me to heal or learn. I've been pretty much single for a couple of years now and it's been wonderful for me and my growing and learning who I am and how precious I am to our Lord. We are all that way! =) We are too precious to give all of ourselves to anyone that hasn't proven themselves worthy. By that, I mean a man needs to prove with his words and actions that he is a man after God's own heart before I will lower the guard around my heart.

I would have sent this in a private message but your settings have me blocked. I hope this hasn't offended you and if you'd like to carry on this conversation privately, message me.

With love,

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 10:10 PM

The Soft Spoken One from The Land of Kentucky speaks Truth!

You are not going to be able to please everyone. So don't concern yourself with those that you don't please. And never appologize for feeling and showing your emotions. You said what you felt and now you are moving on. Don't give up so soon...but don't give out your personal email address. Wear a rain coat and some long rubber gloves for a while -- until you learn to deal with the Bull Snot that comes from some of us "Men"

In the meantime...post comments here and let some of these guys see more of your Heart.

Steve

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 12:30 AM

dear mike, welcome to the forums..

and dear macgirl,,, im glad to see that you apologized..

that takes a big person and a good heart to do so...

i dont care what nobody says .. you are worthy..i hope you can see that in yourself.. you are a child of GOD.. and very special.

ole cattle

Page : 1 2 3 4 5