Author Thread: what I cannot stand about guys on here
Admin

what I cannot stand about guys on here
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 11:13 AM

here's what I can't stand about the guys on here that claim to be christians and that won't hurt you or break your heart and especially guys that want you to move to be close to them and right before you do they decide oh its not gonna workout and I think we should just be friends when from the get go they promise to not hurt you and treat you the way you should be treated and the guys on here who are looking for young women who are virgins but, I'm sorry in this day and age not every christian woman has stayed pure but wish she had and for those guys who refuse to get to know you because your not a virgin, you could be missing out on a great, godly, christian young woman. And I can't stand guys who say I will love you and care about you for who you are but as you open up to them and let them get to know you, they turn on you and just want to be your friend, maybe this is wrong of me and other women to feel this way but, its something I felt I had to get off my chest, I'm sorry if this comes across as an insult, I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just stating what's on my mind as a young christian women who are tired of the guys that are out there that claim to be christians but yet treat women like they are something that can be used and thrown away whenever they feel like it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:32 PM

Well - I hate to sound like a traitor to my gender but . . .

There is just something about the way the male mind is wired - it's frustrating, to both sides! lol Sad but true.

There is just this competition/winning thing that sneaks into soooo much of our lives. Young men just have a lot to learn. Satan is really sneaky. He's looking for small vicitories, little ways he makes us slip up and not be the proper Christian we should be. A lie, a miss-truth - many ways Satan can claim a little victory.

The Christian life can be hard to live. Being a Christian while online can be harder with the ability to lie and not having someone 'catch' you. Being a Christian is not what you do when others see you, it's what you do when no one is around. That is when you discover your faith and convictions.

Online - Christian sites or not, always have your guard up. Stay safe. If your goal is to find a long time relationship with great compatibilities - it will take time. Don't rush it.

We all need to pray for patience as we search.

God bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 02:36 PM

Well it's unfortunate that you had such a terrible experience, however you forgot the most important thing. You made a bad decision in choosing that guy. You failed to hear GOD's voice telling you to stay away, don't do it...get out of there or you ignored it because it was something that you wanted. God always allows a way of escape for those who are in direct relationship with him through Christ.

The word of GOD also states that it is he that is able to keep you from falling. Yes the man or men you are talking about are also to blame but you are merely suffering the consequences of your bad decision. You have to accept accountability for your actions. I say this to you out of love so that you may not make the same mistake again. As believers we have to stop sugar coating and padding everyones feelings and emotions and be bold in our walk and declaration of the kingdom of GOD.

lazzer

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 10:55 PM

I must agree with Godsgirl...I get the same treatment from women that the women are complaining about. I will gran I talk to a few. But if I find the one I want I'm off here.

I don't want to hurt any one or be hurt by anyone.

UnderRu

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2010 08:13 PM

Thanks! really I'm not being scarcastic. But I find awesome to here a woman's true perspective, as it is near impossible for any man to come up with such knowledge of his own. But I say thank you not only for the information, but also because I know that I don't fit the category of what you can't stand.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2010 05:40 PM

The harsh reality of life is that just because someone calls themselves a christian doesn't mean that they are! It seems that there are a lot of modern day pharisees and sadduces.. and I do mean men and women! Many are called but few are chosen!

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 12:36 AM

well christian or not, of course no one is perfect, both men and women are all flawed.. you cannot blame yourself for trusting a person you did not know.. for trustworthy people trust and untrustworthy people do not trust. Give that christian man credit for trying to better himself as Romans 14 advises us to do and not stereotype christian men as loosing the ability to trust will only hurt yourself. Although I may not need to, as god is already looking out for you, I will pray for you!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5