Author Thread: what I cannot stand about guys on here
Admin

what I cannot stand about guys on here
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 11:13 AM

here's what I can't stand about the guys on here that claim to be christians and that won't hurt you or break your heart and especially guys that want you to move to be close to them and right before you do they decide oh its not gonna workout and I think we should just be friends when from the get go they promise to not hurt you and treat you the way you should be treated and the guys on here who are looking for young women who are virgins but, I'm sorry in this day and age not every christian woman has stayed pure but wish she had and for those guys who refuse to get to know you because your not a virgin, you could be missing out on a great, godly, christian young woman. And I can't stand guys who say I will love you and care about you for who you are but as you open up to them and let them get to know you, they turn on you and just want to be your friend, maybe this is wrong of me and other women to feel this way but, its something I felt I had to get off my chest, I'm sorry if this comes across as an insult, I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just stating what's on my mind as a young christian women who are tired of the guys that are out there that claim to be christians but yet treat women like they are something that can be used and thrown away whenever they feel like it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 05:40 AM

thanks for the kind and encouraging replies, I really appreciate it, I've prayed about it, and I'm going to stay single until the Lord shows me the right and wonderful man of God He has for me, plus, I know I will be happier that way and, less likely to get hurt.

Signed, Bonnie

butterfly2546

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2010 10:23 AM

Hi Bonnie,

I read over all the post and I feel for you. I dont think every guy on here is like the guy you described, Im sure there are a few out there,is what you are looking for. Just take your time. Let them find you. Dont let them get to you, your only human and like all of us we all make mistakes. not one of is perfect, and the one that is died for us. Let the lord help you find the one that is perfect for you, not perfect but the one that if right for you. Listen to your inner voice, and slow down. And for the guys that left you for what ever the the reason. Its not your faught its theres. They dont know what a good person you are.. trust me you dont need a man to make you happy, you need to make your self happy and then every thing else will fall into place.:waving:

modest

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 09:13 AM

I'm a man....I hope I am allowed to say what I see is wrong with this puzzle. First of all do you know what a christian really is? Babtizing dont make anyone a christian. Being the child of a parent whom is a christian dont work either. First thing is if you are really looking for a christian husband you need to understand how to REPENT!!!!! Now after you and a future husband to be have agreed that this has been completed as the word of GOD has said, then you will understand that we men have our faults just like a woman, and we need to understand that the LORD put strive between a woman and a man when they were both kicked out of the garden of Edan.

A GODLY man will not try to hurt a GODLY woman we are to love our wife as we are to love CHRIST, this is a building block. When we make it to Heaven we will love our Father in Heaven together, we will be more understanding of the relationship when we stand in a triangle with the LORD. GOD is above us, we stand apart desiring to be closer, as we reach for GOD this will pull us closer. We cannot become as one without GOD and if one slacks then both will fail.

trubeliever70

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2010 08:34 AM

sorry that happened to u but dont give up the Lord will send u the right one.

i have had a bad experience before where i was lied to for a long time and i became very bitter and hated all men and thought they were all liars. i used to say if satan had a son he would of been it...

now i know all men r not liars that there r some very nice ones, its just u need to be picky and dont settle for anyting, stick to ur values and if he donts step up then u run away u want to be happy not miserable with someone.

Go look in the mirror and say i love u and u r the best and u r wounderful.....dont feel silly its just u, a therapist told my sister to do that she couldnt, i didnt have a problem with it, i think im great and wounderful and so does my Jesus and thats all that matters.

may the peace of the Lord find u.

shirley

lovelyforu25

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 06:30 PM

Wow and I thought it was just me you would think that being Christian means being different than the men in the world but oh no I have come across some men that play games and want to play with your heart and could care less about your feelings

So what I have learned is being Christian to most men means nothing

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2010 09:09 PM

I'm done with guys, I officially hate all guys, I'm done getting hurt, I'm done trusting guys, I will never ever put my heart or my feelings out there ever again for any guy and, I will never again give my heart to any guy, I'm done seeking relationships, I'm done being treated like trash and being told I'm worthless and not worth being with and I'm done being told I'm a horrible girl, I'm just gonna stay single but welcome friends but nothing more, its not worth it, I'm never gonna find the right guy.

Signed, Bonnie

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2010 11:47 PM

I take back everything I said and wish I hadn't said what I said. I hope guys on here can forgive me for being frustrated and, I wish those posts could be deleted. Guys have told me what I said is unattractive as am I and they are right and, I wish I could take back what I posted, I never should have posted it.

Signed, Bonnie

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2010 11:57 PM

its fine if no guy here is interested me and never will be, I don't do deserve that and neither does any girl or woman on here, I deserve a guy who knows how to be nice and kind and caring and loving towards a young woman and not hateful and mean and harsh. I know what I deserve in a guy and if none of the guys here can or will offer that then I'm gonna delete my account because I'm sick and tired of the playing games, and guys being mean to me and telling me I'm unattractive, not worth being with, and what not. I deserve a truly christian godly young man who truly knows how to love a young woman and care about her and be kind to her.

Signed, Bonnie

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2010 12:02 AM

I also am surprised at the guys on here who say I'm a christian and am looking to spend the rest of my life with someone and then when they get into a relationship with a young woman or start talking to her, its like they totally change and just aren't what they said in their profile, I'm really and truly looking for a wonderful, loving christian young man who can prove me wrong and I'm not gonna settle for less than I deserve anymore.

Signed, Bonnie

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2010 09:38 AM

Advice - a loving god is always forgiving. a christian is forgiving also. hate is not a christian act.

Your attitude is what makes you liked or disliked.

Seeking counciling friend.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5