Author Thread: Why would a guy who just met a woman, went out with her then kick her to the curb?
JustMe1234

View Profile
History
Why would a guy who just met a woman, went out with her then kick her to the curb?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 11:33 AM

After dating a guy for the 4th time he decided he didn't have feelings for me and told me too getl ost-in so many words. What would cause a 42yr. old man to do this?

View Profile
History
Why would a guy who just met a woman, went out with her then kick her to the curb?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 07:38 PM

May the peace of the LORD be with you, Justme.

There are so many properties that could have caused this to happen...I'm so sorry it happened to you. Did you guys fight over something or disagreed about something?

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2008 10:47 AM

Dear one,

Remember this, there are many who would rather discard than keep! YOU ARE BLESSED! God has taken this person out of your life for a reason! There are many who have no staying power, and it is better you found this out now, than later! I know that is not much comfort, but, it is the truth. I will pray that God touches your heart and gives you a real good sense of those out for their own gain! God Bless.

testiment

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 07:30 AM

Good morning

"Just Me", well I believe that god blesses us with people for a season and a reason to learn a lesson. I had talked to a very nice Christian lady since March, then last month out of now where she just faded away. Yes I was sad and in awe, but it taught me to really learn of the others heart do not get overjoyed, and listen and communicate with all honesty. The strange thing is communication was excellent and honesty was there far as i know, and though it tarries wait. I do not hold or have bad feelings for her, I can only pray that she

learns from this what her fears are. she had, like us all been hurt, I think after things get going it becomes fearful, and they are not ready, or they just are not honest with themselves.Whatever may happen it is not for us to hold or be bitter with resentment, forgiveness are always the words of refreshment to both souls. I know the world is not perfect and neither are we, but inside we have a flaw , sometimes we do not see, it is others who reveal it, and it becomes that fear we knew nothing of. But it becomes something as a thorn like Paul had, not to tell a soul but run, maybe hide, or in some cases deal with it. the last would be the solution. "Just Me you have life and you are a heavenly flower that our Heavenly father has for one to hold, when time comes you will know because it will be the sunshine you know your heart needs.But always hold on to truth it sets us all free, no matter what it was for a reason, just pray for him, he may not know it yet but god will touch him and he used you for just that reason. Respectfully Brian

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 07:00 PM

dear folks, i recon he must not of felt a connection..

ole cattle

rvoneye

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2009 04:33 PM

Bless your heart justme. Some guys just never grow up learning to accept commitment and responsibility. Rejection always hurts especially when we let a little of our heart be shared with someone.

Two scriptures came to my mind when I read your post:

"Psalms 147:3 �He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."

and

"Proverbs 10:23 �It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom."

A true man of God would not treat you that way, only a worldly "fool out for mischief" would. Just remember that with God all things are possible and it is the easiest thing for God to bring the right two people together.

tymp

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2010 05:56 PM

Justme,

First off let me assure you; you are a very beautiful woman and the fact that you Love the Lord as you do is desirable. Concerning your question; May the peace of God fill your heart.

A guy can be very cruel, and few are built with a heart that loves and honors a woman as God intended. Why? That is a question for God to answer. Seek an answer and he will provide one. The God we serve is a God of love and Grace. Accepting that this guy was not meant for you is in some ways difficult, but in others a blessing. I know your heart is to say the least confused and most likely hurting, and I can feel your pain and confusion. Although I cannot directly answer this question, I�m sure the answer will be revealed to you one day.

Allow me to pray for you; May the Holy Spirit fill your heart with Peace, Love, Joy, and comfort. And May God richly bless you and provide you with the man he has chosen for you to continue your life's journey. May you find a peace within that will ease the burden of this question, from your heart and may you find the Love and honor you seek.

In the glorious name of Jesus�Amen

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2011 09:00 PM

Well, my dear I know the pain you feel. I too have known such damaging pain. It is in Jesus Christ that we find ourselves. Perhaps that is something you would enjoy doing. :applause: He is the best best friend you could ever have. There is a big world out there but in you is a much great power. You know this to be true. Focusing on dreams and goals helps the mind. You feel rejected. I understand. This man obviously has issues to have hurt you. Who knows what they are. Don't feel bad girl...think about it...many men have left some gorgeous women like you. For instance, Maria Shriver..Christy Brinkley..Haley Bery..Heather Locklear..Jenifer Anistan..Sandra Bullock the list is very long. The best direction to go is inward. Talk to God all the time. He is the only one who can heal your heart. You are worth it!!! We all go though it. Someday a special person will scoop you up and this will be just a memory. :yay:

sweetsurprise

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2011 04:47 AM

Hi Justme1234,

It has been much time since you frist started this question, so I do hope that not only has the Lord healed your heart, but also has given you peace and hopefully that true love that you seek.

I just wanted to share that I to went through the same experience, only we had met and communicated for almost a year and he had proposed about 6 times (I was waiting on the Lord to give me an answer). He had sent the ring on Valentine's day and I wanted to say yes, but really wanted to make sure that I was obeying God.

I felt sure in my heart that he needed to come visit me and meet my son before I could give him an answer, both that he would see what my life looked like and my son and spiritual god mother and father would be able to meet him as well. He visited for 3 weeks, everything seemed fine and he was still asking me to put the ring on ~ although at this point I had peace, he "felt overwhelmed by the things that he would need to do for us to be together" and was going to visit his family that he had not seen in 8 years (preplanned ~ and he asked me to go with him to this, but I was not at peace to go right then

sweetsurprise

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2011 05:12 AM

Sorry ~ my computer just sent my response before I was ready to send (and not critiqued first.) When he left, he told me he would be wanting to call me every day and yet he not only stopped calling but would not write either. At first, I thought he was going through a tough time with his family, and he needed space to 'deal' with an issue with them, but realized he was not going to communicate with me ~ it was about 'us' and I also told him to not concern himself about marriage right now, that I wanted to be a friend, that was more important. He never did call me again and he wrote to say, that God wasn't talking to him and that instead of coming back to see me as was the plan, that he was going home. After he got home, he was back on this site talking with other people, so I guess he figured it out, but never would tell me anything.

Be glad that he never made a promise of marriage. I was more hurt that he walked away and didn't value 'our friendship'. I truly needed his friendship. I was the one going through a really tough time w/o the inclusion of what he did to me and I really just needed a friend and he walked away *he didn't know about any of the difficulty of my life ~ because i thought he was having too much, he couldn't even understand why what he had done had caused me so much pain.

I hope to have a total peace and resolution about what happened. It is very self-centered and cruel for a person to end a relationship this way, whether it is 4 dates or 6 proposals of marriage and plans for a future made. It reveals a lack of maturity and certainly God would not cause a man to ask a woman to marry him 6 times and he just change his mind ~ and have him leave w/o talking with her face to face (because he had opportunity).

I would love to know how you finally dealt with this rejection. This hurt me more than I thought it could and has caused me to be unsure to 'believe' others when they say things to me ~ I don't want this and have to go to God constantly and ask Him to help me trust in the right way.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 02:41 PM

i think because you say you r,,,,,time tells all who you are So many say i am a christian but they hate when the true light shines on them so they run away

Page : 1 2