Author Thread: Breaking off an engagement to some one u were in love with
Heatherme528

View Profile
History
Breaking off an engagement to some one u were in love with
Posted : 5 Jan, 2010 04:12 PM

Hi so i ahve a good story so i met a guy on this websight a couple months ago were dated a good 5 months then he came up to maine and proposed to me, i said yes.

Here is the catch, he kept pushing the wedding closser i finally asked him why he said cuz i just want to have sex with u i just want sex from u, so i broke it off with him he was really controling, munipulative, lying, and really i mean REALLY REALLY RELIGIOUS

so im still haveing a hard time he broke my heart, and he dint even fight for me he would not even be hhonest with me, so just becareful if ur engaged to some one u met on line make ur u havedone all ur reaserch just dont want to see hearts broken

real_1=me

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 07:04 PM

Heather, so sorry to hear you were hurt! I met someone here too. Everything moved very quickly, everything was amazing, I fell hard and quick, and he claimed the same. Long story short, we went from being amazing/crazy about eachother to broken up in less than 24 hrs...? I too felt decieved, manipulated, and very hurt. Sad, but the reality is lots of them out there and they can pretend to be anyone. I hope your pain and feelings of hurt will be and is healed/taken by the Lord... Good thing it came out that he was what he was before you married him!!!!! You are in my prayers Heather...but remember that these type of men need even more prayer. We all make mistakes but it is bad particularly when they knew better, were aware of their boundaries but set it up anyway, and took advantage...and even worse that they are "really religious" or serve in the ministry. Jesus is building our character and will bear the burdens for us...this guy just wasn't the one...THANK GOD! Sending hugs your way girl. Just message me if you need to talk...

In all his glory,

many blessings to you and prayers for you.

Kathi

real_1=me

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 07:55 PM

Thanks Bear for your positive encouragement. We can be vulnerable...I went through a simular heartbreak. The timing was probably not good, had a few things to juggle simotainiously (sp?), maybe neglected to use appropriate judgement...and even forgot a about a few things or people :(

Please share, how do you "spot" a scammer and do we turn them in so they don't do that to the next one? I do not want to get hurt again...nor do I want to see anyone else, and thank you for the reminder of prayer! Your kind heart and words are greatly appreciated!

Best wishes Bear, & God bless!

real_1=me

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 08:00 PM

Bear- Bitter or better? I love that!! You are helping us ladies by sharing this wisdom of yours...

:dancingp:

trubeliever70

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2010 07:23 AM

so sorry u had that experience when i first started comming online i was a bit naive and trusted what anyone told me i am not that way anymore i pay more attention and really listen because if u do u can catch them they tend to step in it all on their own.

Dont give up slow down and have fun on here this is a great site and if u want to met some nice ppl go to chat rooms they r great.

blessings

Heatherme528

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2010 09:23 AM

Ok r u trying to blame me for this THIS IS NOT MY FAULT, this is not a gang up on heather sight im just warning everyone to becareful, please do not blame me for this this is the 2nd person tht has done this if this happens again i will delete my account becareful wht u say cuz u donot know the entire situation, do not judge me!!!!!!! uracting like this is no big deal, well itis!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2010 01:51 PM

dear heather, im very sorry you feel that way.. as i only see folks tryin you encourage you and advise you and help you here.. now i may of missed summin as i do sometimes.. if i did i apologize..

but i think these folks surely mean well for you.. and want the best for you.. i know i do.. you are a child of GOD and you deserve to be treated better by the menfolks you see thats for sure..

sometimes things happen in our lives that arent good for us thats for sure.. but its what we can take from it and learn from it and carry that with us as we move forward..

weve all been duped at times before.. and i can surely feel for ya.. just learn from it heather.. i recon thats the best advice i can give ya...

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 12:44 PM

Heather,

I know the feeling and it does hurt I just want you to know I'm here and i'm praying for you.

God be with you

Page : 1 2 3