Author Thread: A friend no matter what
PEM4

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 11:46 AM

Trueromantic is a wonderful and sincere man that I have met on this website. We have talked, sung, prayed over the phone that no matter happens in our life we will be the greatest of friends.

He has been a terrific and awesome friend and a true gentle man.

I have proven him to be a real gentleman and he will be my friend for life.

When my dad passed he was a distant shoulder to cry and lean on and he communicated with me frequently to ensure that I was coping.

Although we are not compatible, we have developed a friendship that neither of us would never trade.

Priceless friendship.

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 13 Mar, 2010 03:26 AM

:applause:

Cool!

SweeeT!

That's wonderful!

Agnos

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 13 Mar, 2010 02:43 PM

Ok Pem4 ... you have touched a theme very ... well a theme I wanted to comment for so long here.

Your story is beautiful and nice... you are a blessed woman ...

I am ready to say that I have been blessed here too...

In the very beginning I met a gentleman who called me by my name... we could interchange about some things like languages, etc, for few days. He chose a woman to start a relationship with and of course, as a real man of God, he let me know about it...

We don't chat or speak directly anymore, but I appreciate him so much for his honesty and for the few things we could share... I have prayed for him to be happy and wise... he is already a happy and wise man.

I think that having friends like that one, even when we know about them in a not direct way, and learning from them and giving them what we know and what we have received from the Lord is one of the most wonderful things we can enjoy...

It does not matter if we are not seeing as woman, but just as sisters in Christ to share a little part of God's kingdom with...

I knew another brother, he is a combination of funny, serious and nice gentleman... very talented in poetry and a lot of other beautiful things in life... He did interchange e-mails with me for quite a while, only here, never ask me for anything else out of the site, than sharing knowledge and poetry, nothing else, but that was enough to know him as the amazing man he is... we never spoke about us like possible partners, but we surely will be friends forever...

If God finally confirm that I have been found by my husband... as I think He will, I will share with him my opinion about those two magnificent men of God...

If God would decide me to be only a sister... I would be graceful forever for having met you all....

Of course, in this site, where I have been so blessed, I have known other people, my beautiful sisters, all of them from this Forum, and my brothers who teach me, share with me, laugh with me, etc...

I thank you for this thread Pem4... because I wanted to say this for so long...

Thank you to you all, all, all..... you have been my company since last December, you have made my solitude less painful...

You all have given to me a little church to share the beautiful things I used to have so deeply in my soul...

Thanks!!! Thanks!!! Thanks!!!!

:hearts:

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 13 Mar, 2010 05:27 PM

I, too, have made a good friend on this site. We've never met, and may never meet, but we talk online regularly. I'm dating someone else, and he is actively looking for someone to date and going on the occasional date when he can. We still share prayer requests, talk about our frustrations, and just provide a listening ear/IM window when needed. I'm grateful to have found a friend in him!

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 15 Mar, 2010 03:36 PM

:glow:I find that as a Christian, and a man; that i have many times on this Christian date site; found various help opportunities to others...I have been able to bless others, to lead some to a fuller knowledge of Christ, and one to ask Jesus into her heart..Many are Bless by our simple love and concern...just to incourage one another...Ive been so Happy/Bless to meet some nice ladies that are awesome christians, and true Proverbs 31 Ladies...None do i date now, yet i consider many friendships of sorts....Though i must admit; i really am sad that one such lady was trying to develope a relationship, and well, to be Honest i blew it...I was too slow and only after it was too late did i reallize she was so perfect, and would have fit me like a glove....(i finnally read carefully all that she had wrote to me)Pray for me, I will admit its hard to know i blew it so bad with this AWESOME, WONDERFUL, WOMAN OF GOD! I must trust God and pray for God to put her back into my life!!!:prayingm::prayingm:

PEM4

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 16 Mar, 2010 02:09 PM

Totally Sweet.

thank you Arch.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 19 Mar, 2010 06:12 PM

Sometimes, the Rose of Romance is actually a true friendship. Doesn't have to gilded or glamorous. It just has to exist in the form of trust and respect! A good friend of mine shared a piece of her writing with me. It touched me so much that I felt the need to add my own spin on what she

was saying. (with her permission of course) Below is the combined effort of two friends that shared a moment of thought. Because of that moment of collaboration we both are still very dear friends. We have both set out on a journey of different goals but I am sure that if I were to ask for help she would be right trhere as I would for her. We often forget that even when our goals and aspirations differ they are in fact very similar. Friends don't have to be perfect with one another. They don't have to agree with one another. They just need to respect each other because,

in my opinion friendship is a little more durable. The piece

below is the end result of two individuals having a similar thought but from different perspectives which became shared efforts of two friends.

The man whose heart is brave,

Will always be ready to assert his humility.

The man whose heart is humble,

Will always kneel to listen.

The man whose heart is not guided by pride

Will find Love in the woman he looks for.

He will love her as she is meant to be,

As all things were meant to be;

Gifts from the Lord.

Then together as partners and as one,

They become the caretakers of God�s Love.

Copyright (c) 2010 by Agnos & Whisperred110ac.

PEM4

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 1 Apr, 2010 03:13 PM

I needed to read this today. it was beautiful... blesing

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
A friend no matter what
Posted : 5 Apr, 2010 08:18 AM

Pem4, Glad the Good Lord allowed Ag and I to share that with you. Pass it on if you think it may help someone. luv David