Author Thread: CDFF Experiences
Admin

CDFF Experiences
Posted : 10 Apr, 2010 02:51 PM

Hello everybody. I've been on this site for a few months. I have met some really nice people. But over the last week, I have meet some very unusual people. One gentleman with multiple communications kept insisting on talking about my "bad" internet dating experiences (even though I told him I hadn't had any serious ones) including "scammers", which he asked me to explain to him. After referring him to the chat forums, I bid him bye-bye. The next gentleman and I had several long chats ending with exchange of phone numbers and a promise to call. He never did. The next gentleman IMs me and talks about himself then asks if I have ever been to a nearby town and how far away is it. That's all he wanted to know Another gentleman after great IM sessions calls me and begins to talk about his date rape experience and his ex live-in girlfriend drugging his dog. Another gentleman whose profile says he is in a nearby state, informs me he is in Italy and wants to come back to the States. I wondered "what is wrong with me that I attract these kind of people?" I was looking at profiles, and saw that one man had simply written "single looking for someone sane" and I thought Amen, brother.

:ribbit:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 05:15 PM

Well, my WORST experience was today... What makes a young man (half my age, mind you) show in his profile"ABOUT ME" section

"I'm an easygoing guy with a taste for the finer things in life. I'd like to meet a woman whose interests might overlap with mine, and one who takes her relationship with Christ seriously."

Why would this Christian guy send me an IM today saying "I bet you have some large _ipples!!!!!!!"

Needless to say I was po'd... of course I took the appropriate action. :angeldevil::devil:

View Profile
History
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 10:28 PM

GraceMae, i know it wasnt supposed to be funny, but it was enough to make me LOL... JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!! where do these people come from O_O :ROFL:

nyanda:purpleangel:

PEM4

View Profile
History
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 1 May, 2010 06:42 PM

Sorry you had to go through these experiences but thats what will help you to id the real from the unreal men on line... Cheer up most of us has gone through these experiences also...

View Profile
History
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 29 May, 2010 08:37 PM

I agree with you brother...you are right on. There is nothing more rude than when a woman writes you a few times and then just stops with no explanation or nothing leaving you totally hanging....VERY RUDE! I believe that what goes around comes around. Being honest, upfront and polite is the only way to go. I get upset when this happens to me so I just take my profile down for awhile as I dont want anything to do with rude women.

View Profile
History
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 2 Sep, 2013 08:43 AM

Yes it is true some guys are acting the way they acting,but I bet you,there are some good ones who have not bowed down to Baal.

It is unfortunate that the supposedly unexpected ones are meeting the good one and the genuine and Christ-like ones are meeting the opposite.:glow:

View Profile
History
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 2 Sep, 2013 08:44 AM

Yes it is true some guys are acting the way they acting,but I bet you,there are some good ones who have not bowed down to Baal.

It is unfortunate that the supposedly unexpected ones are meeting the good one and the genuine and Christ-like ones are meeting the opposite.:glow:

Page : 1 2