Author Thread: Why Come people, Why Come?
Admin

Why Come people, Why Come?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:57 PM

Why come people are not comfortable being different?

Why come ET and SR are cool old people? :ROFL::ROFL:

Why come they going to tear me up for that?

Why come people want to get to know somebody, but don't know themselves?

Why come Edw is my white brother from another mother?

Why come Sos is unique in her expression and way of thinking and I love that she doesn't care?

Why come I attract really nice good guys who have religious theology that is so different from mine we would never be equally yoked? S*cks, why come!!??

Why come PJ, SirJames, and MOG like to fuss on the forums EVERYDAY :toomuch:? Yeah, I said it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 09:03 AM

whycome welcome jmae:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 01:38 PM

Why come I am always right?:ROFL:

Why come you all are always wrong?:dancingp:

Why come I am a-------------->:angel:

Why come cats are tail sniffers?:yay:

Why come I am pretty funny?:nahnah:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 04:15 PM

Why come I think Dennis needs a serving of humble pie from God?

Why come I'm looking forward to food and fellowship at church?

Why come I hope you all have a blessed Sunday?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 06:52 PM

whycome more there are more discussions than questions asked in the biblical section?

whycome we think we know the whole truth even tho most confess within their post that they don't but still have a wall of pride and feel the need to justify their point instead of committing our brother's or sister's point of view to God and waiting?

whycome i hardly ever see "i see you point, maybe i am wrong"?

whycome we hold on so firmly to doctrines as opposed to God?

whycome the greatest commandment was to love as opposed to finding and defending what we think the truth is?

whycome those same people who say God is so awesome and dragged them kicking and screaming from sin do not trust him to do the same for others?

whycome everything is in motion, atoms collide and form new compounds and variables change?

whycome God is the living God and is constantly doing something good?

whycome our short and vain sight blinds us to his devotion to our well being?

whycome i am dissapointed with God a little right now?

whycome i only go along with God because i believe he is as sovereign/powerful as he says?

whycome his power is my only tether to faith?

whycome i know it's enough because i believe he is a good as he says... tangible or not... immediately or in a life to come

whycome bla!

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 07:38 PM

Why come abusers are worse than snakes? Snakes just try to kill you with minutes. Abusers take years trying to destroy you from the inside out.

Why come there was more hair on the floor than on my head after my hair cut? New me!

Why come as I drove into the belly of the beast, city of the abusive marriage, flipping thru radio channels I heard "God will not let anyone hurt you"

Why come I literally asked if God knew what my ex was up to? He's God duh!

Why come the day after the name change, the day of the hair cut, and the day before facing the past...I get a notice saying my pastor thinks I am ready for my believer's baptism? (did I mention I am a baby christian?)

Why come some people never see the glory of God and yet I keep seeing him move mountains?

Why come I am sorry I am way too reflective lately. I will try to get fluffier.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 09:10 PM

Awwww Brandy! We love you just the way you are!! Fluffy or serious -- you are a sister in the Lord and a child of God!

springrose10

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2010 08:09 PM

Why come I'd like to see Dennis's cats grow 3 tails and spend the day chasing them?

Why come I'm glad to see jmae join us? Why come I'm hoping she's clever enough to save us from Dennis?

Why come I love it when Nyanda preaches!!?!! Why come I've had moments where the only reason I'm serving God is because He's sovereign, but know that is only part of the trial? I can't love Him without Him giving me the love in the first place. "Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outerman is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal." 2 Corinth. 4:16-18

Why come I'm glad that Brandy is sharing her progess with us? Why come the ability to talk about it means that she is healing. Why come I want to jump up and down with her? Why come she underestimates herself? Wow, I had a slight panic attack last week receiving a letter from my lawyer (just a bill), but the sight of the envelope was a trigger, and here Brandy is driving into the belly of the beast! Glory!!!

Why come teenagers can read a GPS, but not a map?

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2010 05:36 AM

whycome springrose told me I preach?:dunce:

whycome thank you springrose for the encouragement!?

whycome BG sends her support to Brandy and said to tell her "I'm glad she can c the light of day."?

whycome i need to go eat breakfast before i faint!

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2010 02:25 PM

Why come the foxes came during daylight hours at work?

Why come I saw about 4-5 foxes today at work?

Why come I caught the attack in time to stop it?

Why come I had to take a count of the cats and get them in to a safe place?

Why come all this was extra work?

springrose10

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2010 10:27 PM

Why come Dennis needs his glasses fixed? That was not Godslamb, Jude, Ella, & I outside the cat rescue. We don't prey on cats. They don't need protection from us.

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20