Author Thread: Why Come people, Why Come?
Admin

Why Come people, Why Come?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:57 PM

Why come people are not comfortable being different?

Why come ET and SR are cool old people? :ROFL::ROFL:

Why come they going to tear me up for that?

Why come people want to get to know somebody, but don't know themselves?

Why come Edw is my white brother from another mother?

Why come Sos is unique in her expression and way of thinking and I love that she doesn't care?

Why come I attract really nice good guys who have religious theology that is so different from mine we would never be equally yoked? S*cks, why come!!??

Why come PJ, SirJames, and MOG like to fuss on the forums EVERYDAY :toomuch:? Yeah, I said it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 03:12 AM

Why come Dennis' cats were almost Fox Chow? Why come somebody please beat Dennis down for all his teasing of us ladies? Why come being here in Indy, I guess I'm the closest to him? I'm on my way Dennis. Why come Brandy, I asked God the same, 'Why didn't you warn me?' Why come God didn't MAKE me marry my ex, but kept me through me it so that I got out wounded but wiser. He heals you then as you are delivered, you are positioned to help someone else.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 09:27 AM

Why come the foxes returned today going after the farm birds?

why come the foxes were as arrogant and ignored me so I stuck one with a pitch fork,For real?????

Why come I got the baby as it was feasting on its prey?

why come I might do a few parables on Foxes for the forums?

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 11:32 AM

Why come winks catch me off guard?

Why come I peer at the blinking wink hyper link and do not know what to do with it?

Why come if some one if just here for the forums an email would render better results thank a wink.

Why come i'm all whycome'd out?

Why come summer school is 21days from being over!?

Why come that means I need to do some REAL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why come I hope to be scarce as good gold after the 20th:yay:

Why come fun in the sun here I come!!!! :peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 03:44 PM

Whycome I gots a lil time ta play an I wana play in this sand box ? :-)

Whycome this time I took time ta read "some of the postins" first ?

Whycome Brandy is takein that deep breath an smilein a really big smile now that the monkey business is done an done ?

Whycome I know jus how she feels ? :purpleangel:

Whycome taday the world is still crazy an I jus wana jump off the merry-go-round into Jesus sweet arms ?

Whycome some days I laugh at the cards that are dealt an other days I jus know ta fold them ?

Whycome some persons on the Biblical Thread are all bout makein a point bout stuff that is non-essential to a relationship with out LORD Jesus ?

Whycome I read the Bible last night, fell asleep an woke up with the cross on the cover imprinted on my cheek ? Dang !!!...it sure was purty with my Blush High Litein it ...:ROFL:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 07:48 PM

GodsJude you're so funny :laugh: You should have taken a picture and posted it in your profile. It would make the hearts of all the men go pitter pat :laugh:

Why come Nyanda doesn't know how to respond to a flirt (wink)? (Just say "Thank you")

Why come it is good to have BG post :applause:

Why come Dennis doesn't just tie the foxes tails together and set them in a field?

Why come I'm so very thankful for family - my own and God's family??

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2010 05:47 PM

Why come I didn't think of that GL?

Why come I got stuck on my thoughts of not looking on this sight and could not bothered composing an email to explain this in response to a wink?

Why come i'm wondering how I respond to in-person flirting?

Why come guys don't really flirt with me all they do is stare?

Why come girls stare too?

Why come grrrrrrr. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2010 07:29 PM

Nyanda sister --- smile. It makes people wonder, and sometimes makes them uncomfortable, and it is also a chance for you to shine out the love of God. So, just smile.

Why come I'm so tired of painting -- and I didn't even do the majority of it?

Why come I love it when my cat purrs?

Why come I love God so much and can't believe He loves me, even knowing me as well as He does?

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2010 01:02 PM

Why come I used to smile and say hello/nod/wave but they would just keep staring?

Why come now I don't notice people anymore... Good riddance! :rolleyes:

Why come on my way from town there was a lady asking for stuff for herself and her children?

Why come you could see on her face that life has not been good to her?

Why come in the moment I stood and listened to her to find out what she wanted and didn't really feel anything?

Why come other people just walked past us?

Why come I helped out how I as much as I could and it's only after I walked off I felt anything?

Why come I thought about that lady on the entire ride home?

Why come I wondered how people could just pass her, and wished I could give more, but somehow know that God would take care of her?

Why come I bought what I needed and for what ever reason not what I wanted!

Why come I saw her and had somthing left over to give to her:applause:

Why come the thought of God taking care of our needs makes me :winksmile: :yay:

Now, Why come I have a text next tuesday!!!!!! :MrT:

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2010 02:50 PM

Whycome GL hada good laugh bout my cheek impression of the cross ? :rolleyes: laughter is the best medicine for the soul with the acception of love...

Whycome I relate ta Nyandas incounter with a women in need ?

Whycome I know that I know that I know that sometimes...these incounters are with..well...I'l jus say GOD ?

Whycome I found a lil Vole Field Mouse under a Car jus layin there all passed out from the heat of the day ?

Whycome I jus hada scoop it up an take care of it...oat meal, apple, water ?...Yummy !!!

Whycome its not afraid of me ?

Whycome it sqeeks when it eats apple ?

Whycome some women are so scarded of lil field mouse when they should be more scarded of a Big Rat settin a Trap ( Satan ) ?

Whycome ima obcession on a lil mouse ?

Whycome ima not be tellin Dennis bout the mouse cuz his Cats will be a knockin at my front door askin fer a midnite snack ?...:ROFL:

Whycome its almost the Weekend an Ima be Prayin bout this Great Country...The United Staes of America ?

Whycome I go now ? cuz the lil mouse is sqeekin again...xo

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2010 06:37 AM

Why come the social security department will take a copy of my daughter's shot records as proof of age & identity but not her offical birth certificate?

Why come I have a list of everything I need to change my name on yet each department sends me to another? *must buy roller blades since I am going around in circles*

Why come when my mom asked me if I was fustrated and regretted going thru it all..I just laughed and kept making plans?

Why come it took seeing a pic of my daughter at the beach to realize while she will always be my baby she is now quite the little lady?

Why come God gave me such an amazing blessing when he gave me Cass?

Why come I am soo happy for Friday? Oh yeah cause I am off Monday!

Why come I didnt realize before I had Monday off and I also took Wednesday off for my birthday...I shld have taken Tuesday off too!

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20