Author Thread: Why Come people, Why Come?
Admin

Why Come people, Why Come?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:57 PM

Why come people are not comfortable being different?

Why come ET and SR are cool old people? :ROFL::ROFL:

Why come they going to tear me up for that?

Why come people want to get to know somebody, but don't know themselves?

Why come Edw is my white brother from another mother?

Why come Sos is unique in her expression and way of thinking and I love that she doesn't care?

Why come I attract really nice good guys who have religious theology that is so different from mine we would never be equally yoked? S*cks, why come!!??

Why come PJ, SirJames, and MOG like to fuss on the forums EVERYDAY :toomuch:? Yeah, I said it.

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2010 06:54 AM

Why come y'all got me blushing...ty for the support

Why come in the darkest times I feel like cuddling up in God's arms and forcing myself to give over control to him? Yeah I know it sounds werid But I am a cuddler.

Why come I went to see how much everything would cost me to change I was expecting over $200 and it is only $60? I don't believe in good luck but I do believe in good God!

Why come some people believe in other religions to the point of attacking christians. Yet when they are in life or death situations it is God they cry out to? Cause their hearts know the truth even if their minds wont admit it!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2010 12:50 PM

whycome i pout unawares?

whycome i'm a little fascinated by it when i catch myself doing it?

whycome you ladies should let the boys/guys know what you want in the ask a guy section?

whycome sometimes i get frustrated and try not to think out of fear of offending God?

whycome in those moments he comes for me and babies me and "fixes" me?

whycome God's faithfulness is trumps any punishment he has ever meted out?

whycome i just realized that frustration is sometimes a sign of sin and self will?

whycome hmmmmmmm?

whycome dang!

whycome i probably can see the mote in my eye...

whycome praise God!

whycome i'm sinning without even trying?

whycome i'd like to "pluck out my left eye" :(

whycome obedience is better than sacrifice?

whycome i "figure" things out while writing whycomes?

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2010 07:03 PM

Why come God is so good to bless Brandy and take care of her? And the rest of us feel it just by her sharing?? Thank you, God. I sure love you.

Why come I don't mind walking one step at a time with my God?

Why come every step teaches me something new about myself and about God?

Why come God has been in my life over 25 years, and yet I am still learning new things about Him -- and I enjoy His company just as much? (Now, if I could just find an earthly man like that! How 'bout it, God?)

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2010 01:19 PM

Why come 1 babygirl don't know diddly?

Why come only dogs slobber all over people?

why come cats are so much cleaner than dogs?

Why come not many guys come here?

Why come if more came here we had have more fun?

Why come spring rose really is a Blonde?

why come springrose wants to hise the truth about being blonde?

Why come dumb blonde jokes are funny?

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2010 06:25 PM

Why come the lady looked at me werid when she handed me the paper making the name change offical? Probably cause I was about to cry..finally free :applause::applause:

Why come I am so thankful for all y'alls prayers..cause y'all are wonderful people

Why come my daughter can't say the l in clock?

Why come she enjoys singing Tinkle tinkle litte tar at the top of her lungs?

Why come I am gonna remind her of this even when she's 30?

Why come my mom still brings up how I use to sing old black water's lyric "pretty mama come and take me by the ham by the ham?' instead of by the hand by the hand?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2010 06:06 AM

Why come this thread is inching down the list?

Why come I start a new job next week?

Why come I have to start painting -- and I hate painting?

Why come we haven't heard from ET or Edw or BG lately?

Why come I love how God works in my life and keeps me on His path?

Why come I wish you all a blessed Friday!!!????

springrose10

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2010 11:41 AM

Why come I can relate to Brandy? Why come the day the judge signed the document for my name change, I thought I was able to fly? Why come there is so much in a name? Why come people don't esteem the Name of God? "God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Phil. 2:9-11 AMEN!!!

Why come I'm happy for Godslamb, getting a new job? Why come I want to hear all about it?

Why come Dennis is color blind? Why come Dennis can't see that those are white hairs not blonde and that I earned every one of them!?!!!!! "A gray head is a crown of glory; It is found in the way of righteousness." Prov. 16:31

Why come I've been called a lot of things - I've even been called a monkey, but only one person has ever called me dumb? Why come Dennis just learned that he hit the wrong button?

(I'm teasing Dennis, but to those of you trying to learn how to "understand" women. Don't tell a formerly abused women that she is dumb. She has heard that multiple times a day for years. If she has gotten away from the abuser - you've just met an intelligent woman. Not to sound vain. It was the grace of God. Let's just say no dumby can figure out how to get help and how to get away from a master manipulator.)

No worries Dennis, we're still friends. I just capitalized on a teachable moment. So, watch your back. Evil Rose will be back!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2010 02:56 PM

Why come I now understand Rose?

thanks,Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2010 06:13 PM

Proverbs 16:11 --- AMEN, Sister!!

jmae

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2010 11:24 PM

Why come I thought before I got to this thread I thought that it was really asking why come and not being so clever?

:goofball:

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20