Author Thread: Why Come people, Why Come?
Admin

Why Come people, Why Come?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:57 PM

Why come people are not comfortable being different?

Why come ET and SR are cool old people? :ROFL::ROFL:

Why come they going to tear me up for that?

Why come people want to get to know somebody, but don't know themselves?

Why come Edw is my white brother from another mother?

Why come Sos is unique in her expression and way of thinking and I love that she doesn't care?

Why come I attract really nice good guys who have religious theology that is so different from mine we would never be equally yoked? S*cks, why come!!??

Why come PJ, SirJames, and MOG like to fuss on the forums EVERYDAY :toomuch:? Yeah, I said it.

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2010 06:37 PM

Why come I asked if Cass wanted to see fireworks and she just yawned?

Why come for the first time ever she got down and played with her uncle's jack russell terriers? After all she has been terrified of dog without any reason y for as long as I can remember.

Why come I am so proud of her but was still shocked when she demanded that we take one of them home? From afraid to dog lover in less than a day wow!

Why come my church focused on the theme "freedom isnt free" and it was perhaps one of the best 4th of July celebrations I have ever been to?

Why come fire works are sounding off outside and yet Cass is snoring? The dogs wore her out!

Happy 4th of July everyone

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 12:52 AM

Nyanda said:

Why come I probably need therapy and will never understand it?

Why come someone tried to speak for me after I made a post and had the gaul to amend my post to say what they think I was trying to say?

Why come the original poster responded and talked around me with this other person?

Why come people live in a fairy tale where they can put words in people's mouths and make excuses for things people have said?

Why come they were offended with my process the same way I am offended by theirs?

@Nyanda- If you speak about me again in this manner publicly, I will report you. If you'd like to further chastise me for trying to smooth over your less than pleasant comments to a new member, then you may send me a message and I'd be happy to speak w/ you privately about it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 08:36 AM

Why didn't you email that to me if you expect an email reply?

pixy, Why do you think I am trying to chastise you? Does that sound like chastisement? What ever you felt when you read that post only you know, but don't try to ascribe any chastisement to me because that IS NOT HOW IT READS! It was in regular whycome fashion directed at the people who write them. If anything it is me wondering about the disparity between two processes.

I Have no desire to speak with you privately about anything, you have authority complex which makes you believe you can do and say certain things and stand unchallenged, now you have the gaul to want to stop me from posting to my whycome peeps? If you know anything you would know that whycomes is the reason I keep coming back to this site. We talk about everything here. Just keep you ignorance off this thread!

If you can feel like you can just walk around and usurp my sentiments then be prepared for a rebuttal. Nothing I said in my why comes are untrue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't like my tone? STOP BEING WORRYING ABOUT MY TONE AND READ WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know who died and made you king but what I know of kingship leads me to believe that it belongs to Jesus.

You are going to report me for talking things out with the whycome crew? You must have felt guilty because of what I wrote. You can feel however you want but that does not mean that is the way it was intended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 12:33 PM

Why come we ned to get some new people on this post?

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 03:49 PM

Whycome some days its All good an other days its jus So-So..?

Whycome on the 4th of July...I was the only home in my neighborhood with a American Flag wavein sayin...Ima Proud ta be an American ?

Whycome people dont car bout their freedoms when "They" are bein taken away from Us ?

Whycome the Oil catastrophy in the Gulf of Mexico is still goein strong an last night I watchd a 4th/Independance show on TV at the Washington Capitol that probly cost more denaro$$$ to put on than it would cost ta plug that dang Oil Sepage ?

Whycome I hear tell that Obama is gona go for takein Our Rights ta bare Arms away form US ?

Whycome I dont know bout how you all feel or think bout this stuff ?

Whycome Ima not Forfitin my Rights ta Defend this Country form anyone that wants ta hurt Her ?

CUZ ifin they do...Ima shoot em with my pop-gun an then run like dickens...:yay:

Sorry...I got on my lil high pony...Gezzzz...go figer...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 04:04 PM

Why come people spend so much $$$ for fireworks? I don't get it. Not talking about the displays cities put on -- I'm talking about private citizens. If you want to waste your money, why not just get cash fromt the cash machine and then go home and flush it?

Why come my blackberry cobbler went so fast at yesterday's barbeque at church I didn't get any? :-(

Why come this thread is still going?

Why come I agree with Dennis-we need new folks, and we need to hear from all the 'regular' folks.

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 05:04 PM

Why come I can have millions of clothes in my dresser and my closet yet still have nothing to wear?

Why come it takes 3hrs to pack the 4hours to drive to the beach only to stay for 2hrs?

Why come shorter work weeks always feel longer than normal ones?

Why come my mom calls her self a heathen, my brother calls himself an atheist, and my niece calls herself a wiccan. They stand firm in what they believe yet all of them are afraid to come to my baptism?

Why come that first day I went into church just my daughter and I now at my baptism it will be my church, my daughter, and I? Yet it feels right.

Why come a former friend and current witch friend when she told me I was wrong about heaven and hell had no answer for me when I said "ok but if you are wrong you fry if I am wrong according to your beliefs I get a free pass because I live a Godly aka good life. I will start praying for you now"

springrose10

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 07:33 PM

Why come I just spent 3 hrs. talking to a missionary friend about how the US churches have been lulled to sleep and replaced by technical extravaganzas? But God's still on His throne!

Why come I agree with Jude that the American public is asleep where our government is concerned? But God's still on His throne!

Why come Godslamb didn't get any of her own cobbler? Maybe it's at God's throne - just how good is it?

Why come I wish I lived close enough to attend Brandy's baptism? Why come the most important thing is that God will be smiling from His throne?

Why come I like Brandy's witnessing style? She's going to have 'em falling before God's throne.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 07:58 PM

Why come I'm so happy for Brandy?!:applause: :yay:

Why come my cobbler is AWESOME!!! It was the first dessert gone on the table

Why come I am feeling good after a weekend of hard work painting?

Why come I am looking forward to going to my new job tomorrow?

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2010 08:47 AM

Whycome Brandy must of forgot that now she is showin her convictions outward & inward ( Baptisim ) in the LORD that all those that are not right with the LORD are seein the Light a Shinein in Her an outa Her probly for the first time in thier lives an they be Convicted & SCARED ?...:glow:

Whycome GL dont jus whip another Pie an when she be done paintin she can sit back an have pie with GOD ? He likes berrys...:excited:

Whycome Ima really liken that the Holy Spiriit through SR brought ta light an rememberance that GOD is still on the Throne an no matter what happens�Jesus Was�Is�an Always will be on that Throne�.:dancingp:

Whycome BG, SOS & ET not be here for awhile ? Where are you Gals ? We all be missin ya�:bouncy:...xo

Whycome I gota let Yall know that the lil Rat I was carein for died on Sunday the 4th at 5pm�an I cryd ?

Whycome sometimes life throws a curve ball an we jus keep�keeping on ?�xo

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20