Author Thread: Love at first Click
Admin

Love at first Click
Posted : 30 Aug, 2010 02:14 PM

Yep, click.

I heard in my information techology class recently that one in five married couples meet online.

Guess what folks! I'm gonna be one of the five.:applause:

Not too long after I joinded CDFF, I was reading the forums and started noticing quite a few nice, christian people, but one in particular kept catching my eye. Evertime I logged on to the CDFF site, I'd go straight to the forums and look her up. I enjoyed her sense of humor, her wit, and her apparent love for Jesus. Something about her just...I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

At the time she was seeing another gent, but I really enjoyed reading her forum postings nevertheless. We began sending friendly messages to each other; I dated a lady I met on here a few times, it didn't work out; just friendly dates out to dinner or picnics until I got to know her. I never dated anyone else at the time, just didn't seem right. I was busy with school, plus I wanted to see what would progress. Seems we just weren't compatible.

Well, my heart was touched by this wonderful lady I kept seeing in the forums. I just couldn't get her off my mind. We exchanged e-mail addresses, then telephone numbers. We shared personal experiences, we've said many prayers over the phone together. We've learned we share more than a few interests.

We both have the same zeal for Christ as well, which is very important to me.

Although we live a couple thousand miles away as the crow flies, she has captured my heart. She feels the same way. So, rumors have it, as soon as I finish this semester, ya'll are gonna be hearing a few wedding bells off toward the west coast,somewhere around hiway 101.

That wonderful lady God has blessed me with is known on this site as Savedbygrace3.

Sorry fellas, she's taken.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Love at first Click
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 10:59 AM

You meen this actually works?!? OH BOY, THERE'S HOPE FOR ME!:yay: Wishing ya'll every blessing! Debby

View Profile
History
Love at first Click
Posted : 1 Oct, 2010 11:30 PM

Im a sucker! for love stories!!!!!!!! that was sweet! congrats!

View Profile
History
Love at first Click
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 07:51 PM

Thanks for the well wishes everybody. They are greatly appreciated.

And Canada, God's blessings to you.

socaljames4jesus

View Profile
History
Love at first Click
Posted : 12 Oct, 2010 08:19 PM

congrades bro. good luck and good bless

cajunkonection

View Profile
History
Love at first Click
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 09:53 PM

To: " I live in canada " just wanted to tell you that some of what you are saying is true, but that's really not my point. As I was reading your post I just felt like the Lord would have me tell you that you have to let that stuff from your past go. Of course life is not some fairy tale and there is some wisdom in taking it slow and being cautious, but again that isn't my point. I just sensed some resentment, bitterness, and perhaps even unforgiveness in HOW you expressed yourself. So again, God would have me tell you that you have to let that stuff go...Life can be amazing if God is first in everything. So let those past issues go and allow the Lord to come in and heal those hurts. Be blessed!

View Profile
History
Love at first Click
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 09:34 AM

YOu are right! life is not a fairy tale and there is some wisdom in taking it slow and being cautious and life can be amazing if God it first in everything.

Marriage is not a game, its a life time commitment. Being so impulsive to response our feelings sometimes leads us in trouble.

I know a friend with the same experience " Love at first click" They fall inlove with each other dispite of a thousand miles..at first they are so hot & excited with there feelings & busy talking with there plans of getting married without seeing each other in person yet.. They keep there relationship for almost 3 years, they think they knows each other that much but in a long run they discover the differences of each other and they keep on fighting and it end up hurting there feelings. What i mean to say is dont be rush, try to feel the wisdom of God and be patient.. sometimes we talk too much and we dont know what will be the end..its hard to expect that much but knowing that God knows whats best for us, we dont have to worry.. Just ask wisdom And God will direct you..

God bless..

sorry for my writng, i feel so sleepy..

Page : 1 2