Author Thread: Why is it easy for some men to communicate clearly then others????
Admin

Why is it easy for some men to communicate clearly then others????
Posted : 29 Jul, 2008 12:10 PM

This has always been a problem of mine that a lot of men that I have met while being single seem to not communicate that well and Leave Women In The Dark So To Speak and we have to guess what wrong...One Minute you think u understand what going on Then The Next Minute U Are Left Clueless!!! Men should never be afraid of telling us The Truth because being dead silent about whatever is going wrong hurts us more when U Guys Go Quiet!!! I have never met a man yet that knows how to commuicate what is going on in His Life!!! The Thing that get me is Men want us to communicate what is going on with Us so what The Difference??? My Other Question is why is it much harder for men to not communicate His Feelings???Then wonder why we are hurt and taking things wrong!!!! Men can make u feel bad or make u feel good...I never had a man consistently communicate how He Feels and stay intouch and play fair and think of me instead of himself...or not be afraid and put himself outhere despite of being hurt and Trust And Let Go Regardless of What He Has Been Through!!!

~Blessings~

~Lynda~

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2008 10:27 PM

Unnecessary comments ha :) I think if I was a "Feeler" I'll crack myself up :)

Well, I think I'm mostly a "THINKER" , "Applying to the subject". Either way, I think I rather have the person tell me the truth early than tell a lie. Not saying "Feelers" are liars. Then again, a lie is a lie if its not 100% truthful right?

Its not good to follow your heart all the time because sometimes the heart can be deceitful even to yourself. So if your heart is telling you one thing and your mind says the opposite. Don't trust the heart. Its evil! :-D

Then again, the feeling and thinking thing, I don't fully agree to it. I think its what everyone experience. If I experience what you been through and understand. I don't think I would do anything to hurt your feelings as well.

Basically I can say, I could be both. Even though your suppose to be one.

Can a thinker understand a feeler? Could a thinker abide to the same rules a feeler can?

Say if the "Feeler" knows how the "Thinker" feels about a lie. Would a feeler tell the truth early even if it might of hurt the thinker feelings? Better early than late right? Who knows. Feels a little off to me.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2008 10:28 PM

Thinkers tend to be firm, cool, reserved, analytical, and are convinced by logical reasoning.

If you are a Thinker, you make decisions based primarily on objective and impersonal criteria--what makes the most sense and what is logical.

� You value truth.

� You are driven by your rational mind.

� You use logic in making decisions.

� You consider other people's reasoning.

� You notice wrong reasoning.

� You are cool, reserved, and independent.

� You tend to see flaws.

� You are fair.

� You are honest, direct, and objective.

� You are naturally critical.

� You choose truthfulness over tactfulness.

� You deal with people firmly, as needed.

� You use justice in dealing with others.

� You are motivated by achievement.

� You seek respect.

Feelers tend to be sensitive, empathetic, and are compelled by extenuating circumstances and a constant search for harmony.

If you are a Feeler, you make decisions based primarily on your personal values and how you feel about the choices.

� You value harmony.

� You consider other people's emotions.

� You are warm, friendly, gentle, and personal with people.

� You like to please others; show appreciation.

� You use mercy with others.

� You like to deal with people compassionately.

� You choose tactfulness over truthfulness.

� You live by your passionate heart.

� You tend to take things personally.

� You get your feelings hurt easily.

� You want to avoid arguments and conflicts.

� You notice when people need support.

� You are motivated by being appreciated.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2008 07:24 AM

To Lynda

Ha, you know that is kinda tough. Don't worry what a person can bring into a relationship :laugh:

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 05:02 PM

hi Linda,,sorry it took so long,,,,

You are welcome and thanks also KidVid.

I am moved for you in a few areas. I can see your frustration anmd know it must be very hard for you. I want to ask you a couple questions but i dont need you to answer them.

Have you told your father the frustrations you are having?

What does your mother know about these feeling you are having?

Do you go to a small church? Or live in a small town?

Remember ,,, Abraham had to send out for his son Isaacs wife,,,,,:angel:

now its time to really listen closely lynda and I say this from the bottom of my heart.

Realize what was done,,,, the sevant prayed and said the woman who offers to get me and my camels water, she will be the one. But know that he put himself in the right place to find the right woman,,,right at that well.

Now to the real issue's and yes there are more important issues after all the natural and carnal thinking's.lol.

God does have someone for you. If I WAS YOU I would find myself in the work of God where ever that might be. Some man, somewhere is also praying for a Godly woman. If you are sitting on the sidelines looking in this special man might not see you. But if you are at that well,,, serving,,,, and ministering to others,,, some SERVANT OF GOD IS GOING TO TAKE NOTICE.... ewVERY GODLY MAN lOOKS TO THOSE THINGS,,, AND I AM TALKING ABOUT GODLY MEN.

linda , you said .Love is either written on A Guy or Girl Heart or it not...kind of poetic like it LOL...."But it's The Truth"

Well you are right,, so I wouldnt worry about all the other guys,,, Let god continue to work on you and he will provide.

The most important of all things is to let God bring discernment in your spirit,,, like Robin said,,, she almost married the wrong guy and now he has already been married twice before.humm,hummm.

,, PS.you said," As for me in my next post U Will See Online Dating is A Waste Of My Time....

Well well Lynda,,, smile,,,,you need to quit saying this,,, and start believing That God is a rewarder of them that dilligently seek him.

May God Bless You,,,, Bruce

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2008 09:01 PM

I think I understand you now Lynda.

I am doing the "RIGHT" thing, even though it doesn't feel like the right thing. .>

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2008 07:05 AM

Thanks Lyndaruth. I think I totally understand.

I believe not all of us have that proper understanding. The funny thing is. The only person that can help you understand is yourself. All we can do is trust God's way, and I think I might conquer most of my worries.

At the same time it gets me to questions my faith with God. Since he has the same attributes, but I trust the big guy up there :)

Just remember this verse.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

And have no worries.

kindmaninky

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 08:50 PM

Question?Is this really the way you think all men are and have excepted it Or is that the way the men that you know ,have been with you?Just wondering

Page : 1 2