Author Thread: Your worst date
Admin

Your worst date
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 05:31 PM

Yes, let us be honest.I want to know your worst ever date.

Dennis

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 05:34 PM

I friend knew I had never dated before and knew a certain young lady. who was told about me.I agreed!!!!! I called the young lady up and said I will walk on over. Such a big error!!!!! So, mister know it all started his walk.I got half way to the young ladies home and looked back.Boy, oh boy, were those clouds black. I moved real fast. Friends lets just say I got a free shower. I got to her home and her mother let me in.The young lady went and hid in her room.Her mother went in and talked to her. She came out and drove us to the movies and I made another error. I choose the movie. Well, she never talked to me again.

Oh, about that shower it rained really hard. It was more than usual. Now, ladies this is not funny o matter what you think.

I was wet. Dennis

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 1 Oct, 2010 01:30 PM

Dennis,

I thought mine was bad! At least I didn't get wet.

I had just broke up with one guy, so went to movies with guy I worked with. Did Not Go Well!!

Went to eat, I picked moderatly priced pizza place, family oreanted. There was a kid selling candy outside. Kid asked if we wanted candy, he was rude to the kid! "he said to me, I hate !@$#*% kids!" Then he thought restarant was too exspensive! We go to other pizza place, cheaper, but burnt pizza.

I listen to him complain about ex-wife, all through out dinner.

We go to movie. I liked it, he was bored!

He takes me home. On the way to my house, ask where goes to church. He does not believe in God"!" hates church, hates preachers!

Get to my house, He says he wants pepsi, so I invite him in. "yeah, I know, I'm dumb, I was 20!" My mom has drank all the pepsi! Hold on, it gets worse!

MY Parents Like Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad cracks into private pepsi stash! Parents and he talking away, like good old friends!!!!!!!

Meanwhile I'm sitting there, tried, bored, frusterated, and I have to go to work tomorrow!

He finally leaves, but for the next six months I here: WHEN IS THAT "NICE BOY" COMING BACK? When I try to correct them, I get: "OH YOU WOULDN"T KNOW A NICE BOY IF HE FELL AT YOUR FEET!" ugh!

springrose10

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 2 Oct, 2010 10:46 AM

When I was in college, an fellow student asked me out. He met me at the dorm entrance and walked me to his car. He immediately tried to kiss me. I told him that I don't do that on a second date much less a first.

He asked what it was I wanted to do. I replied that I had assumed that we were going to go somewhere and do something. He practically shouts, "Do you think I'm rich? I'm a college student! I don't have any money to take you anywhere." My response was, "Then, why did you ask me out?" "To make out and if you don't want to do that, you just as well get out, cause there isn't anything else." I got out.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 10:13 AM

That's pretty bad! He was also very unoriginal. there are are lots of fun cheep things to do, if you use imagination.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 10:30 AM

I feel kind of left out for having never had a bad first date. Maybe I should get on that...

springrose10

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 11:02 AM

Tulip, LOL Don't worry, you have plenty of time to mess up!

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 12:41 PM

When I was 18, a friend of mine, or he was at the time, set me up with his cousin. I had saved all my money and had bought me a 1973 Old's 98. Baby blue. Looked like the batmobile. I looked like Tatoo from Fantasy Island driving it. Anyway, the young lady was kind enough to agree to go to the homecoming football game with me. When the game started and the National Anthem was played, I learned she was a Jehovas Witness and her faith did not allow them to pay respect to the flag. At the time I did not know this and when folks started standing and putting their hand across their heart-(hey this was Texas-) she just set there with her arms folded. Folks were starring at her so I ask her why she wasn't standing. She told me why and at first I didn't get it and ask her to at least stand up. She got mad, said "Let's Go!" so we left. Well we walked out, folks starring at us, me red faced with embarrassment. Got to the parking lot, which was on top of a rather high incline; the main highway 500 yards to the west, a blacktop road 500 yards to the east. There's a reason I'm telling you this: Got to my batmobile, heard,"Take me home!", and commenced to vacate the premises. Well.......Got started west toward the highway down the hill and realized I had NO BRAKES!

Tried stomping the emergency brake, putting the care in neutral, NOTHING! So, not feeling like explaining to her parents why I killed their darlin daughter in a head on collison with a Mac truck, I got the car turned around and tried going back up the hill toward the blacktop road thinking it would slow down enough so I could get it stopped. Well, got to the top of the hill, car never slowed down. Then I remembered what the black-top road led to. So...picture this ya'll: It was dark, big blue car hurtling into the darkness, girl was screaming, I was panicking,and BAMMM! Crashed into the bus barn. Of course being a young MAN with his first car, my first thought was "I wonder how bad I messed the car up." Then I heard a lot of cussing and remembered the girl. Those were the days before cell phones, so I in my blue leisure suit, and the girl, in her blue ruffled homecoming dress, (still toting her mums with the long ribbons dragging in the dirt) walked through the woods to find a phone. All the time hearing "This sux, I WANNA GO HOME!" Found a phone, thank the Lord my dad was home,( he usually wasn't). No way in the world Dad would let me use his brand new Monte Carlo to take the girl home. Had to get Dad to take the girl home with Me in the backseat. For some reason, never heard too much from that girl (or my friend) after that.

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 12:51 PM

See what you got to look forward to Tulip?

I've had one or two "twist off" on me since then, but that one was hard to top. I still laugh when I picture that poor girl dragging those homecoming mums in the mud.

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 01:51 PM

This is great friends.:ROFL:

:hearts: LOVE

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 08:46 PM

I always had a soft spot in my heart for Oldsmobiles. I've still got my eye on an early 50s Rocket 88. I would be one unhappy camper if I wrecked that thing. It's too bad GM let Olds die.

Page : 1 2 3