Author Thread: Your worst date
Admin

Your worst date
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 05:31 PM

Yes, let us be honest.I want to know your worst ever date.

Dennis

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 4 Oct, 2010 09:09 PM

My sorst date was actually about 5 years ago. I was about to go out for my third date with a lady I met on-line. It was raining. Yeah another raining story. It was raining buckets too. I left something in my house and ran back it to get it. I slipped on my front deck and twisted my foot all the way around and landed on my broken leg. In the process I dropped my keys and lost my glasses. I found my glasses and tried to get a neighbor to answer their door and help me but to no avail. I had to crawl back to my car to get my phone and then crawl back to the house and find my keys and go inside. Finally I was able to call my date to tell her the bad news.

Oh she laughed at me!! She said this was the best story she ever heard from a guy that didn't want to go out with her!! I finally convinced her to come over. Long story short she came over saw that my leg was broken and we decided to call an ambulance.

So we had our third date at the E.R. She was kind enough to stay with me and take me back home that night.

Thunder

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 5 Oct, 2010 10:18 AM

I've only been on three dates my whole life, each of which was very awkward. The worst one happened during my junior year of high school.

I attended a christian school, and we had a formal event called a Jr/Sr Banquet (the Christian school prom, if you will). I was very quiet and oftentimes nervous around girls, and asked a girl who was rather reserved herself. The junior class was supposed to organize the banquet, so we had it on a riverboat. A limo took our class and our dates to the riverboat. Sounds nice, right?

The problem was, we didn't plan out everything too well. On what was to be a 3-hour ride, we had the meal, challenge, senior wills (they will random stuff to the juniors, usually as a joke), and senior prophecies (what we as the juniors jokingly thought the seniors would do after high school) all within the first 45 minutes. The rest of the ride was just standing around or taking pictures. I don't mind picture taking, as long as there is something else to do, which there wasn't. The worst part was, my date and I didn't say much the whole time, which made things really awkward.

She and I are still "friends" on facebook, but conversations were still rather awkward.

The other two dates were meal dates in college, and both were very awkward. I'm starting to think I'm more of a good luck charm for girls, as two of the girls I've gone on dates with (including the one in the above story) are now married, while the other eventually got engaged before breaking it off and joining the Marines. 0_o

I guess that is probably why I'm only looking for friendship right now.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 5 Oct, 2010 11:15 AM

edw6265,

You Win! Hands down, You win!!

Tulip, post picture of that Rocket 88!

like the joke about man wanting a wife with farm and tractor, and wanted pics of farm and tractor! i'm kidding:goofball:

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 5 Oct, 2010 01:25 PM

It's the car that started rock and roll!

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/1950-1953-oldsmobile.htm/printable

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 5 Oct, 2010 01:35 PM

I like it, Tulip. It's pretty =)

Brownbunnie

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 13 Oct, 2010 10:09 AM

Hi Dennis:glow:.

My worst first date was when I was in my early 20's. I met a man, who was in town on business, at a dance club. (Ya'll know where this is going already, right) He said he was 30, single, no kids and would be in town for 3 months. We had talked and danced the entire night and after meeting a couple of more times at this club he asked me out on a date at the beach.

We went to the beach in His car (I never needed a car so I didn't know how to drive). There were signs posted, warning of a strong undertow that day and after a few hours we noticed a crowd starting to gather by the water. A frantic women was shouting as lifeguards and other guys INCLUDING my date ran into the water to help. Turns out the woman's son, who'd been swimming, went under and hadn't come up yet. Thank God a few seconds later the boy was recovered and was okay. Lifeguards continued to pull everyone out of the water.........except for my date........

There were people around us who had seen my date run into the water and thankfully, told the lifeguards that there was still someone missing. That frantic woman was now ME!!!!

An eternity later, they pulled him out and immediately took him into the ambulance. My date was in and out of consciousness due to exhaustion from fighting the current. As the ambulance left with lights flashing and sirens blaring, I got into his car and floored it right behind them. (Remember, I didn't know how to drive).

Thank God he was okay and later released that night. I drove him back to his place and helped him get into bed. As I went into the kitchen to get something for him, the phone rang. Turns out the hospital had called his "emergency contact" who happened to be my date's non-existant wife and 2 year son!!

B-a-l-l-i-s-t-i-c doesn't cover it!!! After giving him a piece of my mind, I threw his car keys at him and stormed out the door. I never spoke to him again!

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 13 Oct, 2010 02:33 PM

sister you beat us all.except don't you wish you had drove his car into the water??????

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 13 Oct, 2010 06:25 PM

Never been on a real date but I went to the art museum with my so called gf and her dad and brother had to go too to keep an eye on me. Actually it was really awkward because no one stayed together and we just all went in seperate directions. He dad was all distant and acted like he was interested in stuff, I was just like I want to be alone with you and get to know you, she had seen it all before and was like ignoring me by looking at stuff, her brother was just being his crazy self which listening to him was about the most interesting part of the trip. Kid is silly. But yea, we road up there and she sat upfront in the car with her dad while I had to sit in the back with her brother. On the way back she sat in the back all the way across from me on the other side of the car and we didn't really look at each other or say anything. Man it was awkward. She seemed attracted to me but she never really gave me a chance as her bf. I wouldn't say I loved her but I did like her.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 13 Oct, 2010 07:07 PM

My worst date was the last one with my ex-boyfriend. We were getting pretty serious about each other, and had plans for our families to meet each other within a couple weeks. Anyway...

He invited me to his church (we didn't live in the same town, so I'd never been to his church), and I went. He introduced me to a lot of his friends, and his pastor even knew who I was without being introduced "because he'd heard so much about me." As we were leaving, the pastor stopped me and said that they hoped to see me often. My bf agreed, and said that he hoped so too. All in all, I felt that the church visit had been a success, and was looking forward to going back sometime.

After church, we got sandwiches at a fast food place and went to a local park for a picnic. We ate, chatted like always, and then decided to walk around a bit before heading back to his place (where I'd left my car).

After a few minutes of walking around, he finally told me that he didn't want to date me anymore, that it "just wasn't working for him."

Six months later, I'm still wondering what went wrong. Speculations have ranged from his mom meddling, to him being gay, to him being scared of actually being in a relationship and wanting to get out before it was "too late." Who knows.

But that was definitely my worst date by far. It wasn't funny, it wasn't tragic or dramatic...it was just plain weird.

By the way, I'm VERY glad that I'm out of that relationship...some things have come to light in the past few months that made me realize that he was definitely not the right guy for me, no matter how I felt about him at the time.

Brownbunnie

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 06:32 AM

LOL Dennis.....too bad I didn't of that!!!!!:ROFL:

Ladies, take a lesson from my story! Live and Learn:laugh:.

God bless ya'll.

Adriana (Brrownbunnie):bunny:

Page : 1 2 3