Author Thread: Your worst date
Admin

Your worst date
Posted : 30 Sep, 2010 05:31 PM

Yes, let us be honest.I want to know your worst ever date.

Dennis

songbyglory

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 17 Oct, 2010 04:30 PM

Now that was bad. I feel your pain on that one but I have to say... to the bystander... that was hilarious. I definitely can't top this one. Oh wait, yes I can. LOL! Look at the last post.

songbyglory

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 17 Oct, 2010 04:39 PM

Okay, so my play brother is getting married.He has a friend he wants me to meet and he will meet me at the reception. first of all when we were introduced he was not really to my liking. To make it even worse by brother and his new wife tries to push us together and sends us on a ice run. So we get to the store and everything is going fine. it's on the ride back to the reception that things begin to go awful.

This guy has been t rying to talk it up the whole time but I eventually tell him on the way back that I'm sorry but i'm not really interested. Then he tells me that he is taking me home with him and turns the car in another direction. i tell him to pull over and let me out or i'll jump. He puts his feet on the gas ans starts to speed up. i see we are now at 40mph and tell myself it's now or never. So i open the door and jump out.

i was wearing my brand new white booths and they got really scuffed up. I beginto walk back to the reception. The guy comes back and begs me to get back in the car and says he was playing and he is sorry for scaring me. I walk all the way back. Tells my brother what happens, a fight break out at his own wedding between him and the guy. Everyone looks at me like I did something wrong.

Never let anyone set me up after that.

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 17 Oct, 2010 09:01 PM

woo wee . You never know if a guy is serious or not these days when they say their gonna take you somewhere and actually start going that way. That's a good one - I mean bad one!. That must have been so scary - jumping out of a car at 40mph! I'm surprised you didn't break something!

songbyglory

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 18 Oct, 2010 03:27 PM

Nope. Not a bone. thank God I'm agile. But this happened when i was in my 20's. I much more wiser now.

ashyah

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 02:32 PM

How about a date that lets you order then asks for a separate plate and divides it in half?

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 8 Nov, 2010 02:22 PM

Thanks everybody,dennis

View Profile
History
Your worst date
Posted : 28 Nov, 2010 04:35 AM

I was dating a girl for about a month when we agreed to go out on Valentines Day. We weren't that serious or anything but she showed up wearing these huge plastic heart earrings that had little lights in them that blinked and flashed really bright red. She looked like an ambulance.

I prefer to keep things low-key, but hey whatever, it's Valentines Day, right? She asked what should we do, and I suggested dinner and a movie. We had dinner and then finally agreed on that movie Valentines Day...chick flick and a bad one at that.

She had taken off the earrings during dinner, but as we walked into the dark and packed theatre, she discreetly put them back on and TURNED THEM ON. I was horrified, as I am 28 years old and just walked into a theatre packed with teenagers whose only impulse is to laugh and jeer at everything.

I became "everything".

We couldn't find a seat so we were forced to walk ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP and ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN to the front row, all the while her head is lighting up the place and my face is redder than a Craftsman toolbox. (That's red.) A few hundred people were and jeering, and though I be a patient man, I made sure that firm eye contact was made with those who attempted to "cross the line". :)

We finally found our seats, and I leaned over and said something like, "Okay, the eagle has landed. Let's tone it down, huh?" She put them away, unaware of my embarassment. I hunkered down...plenty aware of my embarassment. :)

Page : 1 2 3