Author Thread: The mark of the beast
ephesians522

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 06:25 PM

Revelation 13:

16All people were forced to put a mark on their right hand or forehead. Whether they were powerful or weak, rich or poor, free people or slaves, 17they all had to have this mark, or else they could not buy or sell anything. This mark stood for the name of the beast and for the number of its name...

More evidence of prophesy fulfilled:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo&feature=related

God bless us all.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 21 Aug, 2008 06:11 AM

checked on it,,,,

Much more than what we could think or imagine is going on,,, but this is nothing new,,,,

It has been this way for decades,,,, I have about ten news paper clippings from the late 70's and the early 80's about the one world money system and the the plans of our government. As far as the chicks,,, they started experimenting with this in the 70's with cat fish,, yes cat fish,,, i also have clippings where president carter was speaking for it and a statement was said that they actually wanted this to be inforce by the year 2000,,, but we see they missed their mark just not the direction its going,,

, Bruce

thescribe

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 12 Sep, 2008 03:09 PM

There seems to be a flaw in your thinking processess: first example:Re�14:1 � And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads According to the way you interprete text, then to keep a fair and equal balance, you must also intreprete his

Father's name written in their foreheads, it must be then the christians or believers must then have a chip or a tatoo in their foreheads. Next error: all means all, does it? please look at the following text: Lu�2:1 � And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.

Question: did Augustus tax all the world or just the world involved. Brain must be ingaged, no disrespect intended.

www.eantichrist.com

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 14 Nov, 2008 03:42 AM

That was interesting, but nothing new. In Texas, we are being told that our DL issued after may 12, 2009 will have the chip. With identity theft being touted as the number 1 crime in America, it is just a matter of time before it is forced on us. Guess what...another crime against the American people in the name of law enforcement. My guess will be 2 years to implement.

And yes, Rome did tax the entire KNOWN world. Revelation says that BEFORE these things are allowed to happen, the144,000 will be sealed on their foreheads to protect them from the things to come. I know it isn't popular, but I believe in quoting in context.

Keep looking up,

Leon

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 20 Jan, 2009 08:38 AM

Why do people always say ON the hand or ON ther forehead? My KJV says IN the hand and IN the forehead. IMO they can hold anyone down and put something on you, but your works are IN your hand, your thoughts are IN your forehead.

Gibbons_Dance

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 4 Feb, 2009 09:57 PM

The in / on is probably in the dative/ locative case, meaning 'at, on, with, in, near or by'.

I've looked at this in a series of miconceptions about what the Bible teaches. Essentially I think it isn't referring to a physical mark - it's similar to Deuteronomy 6 (I think), which talk about God's commands controlling all we think (head / forehead) and do (hand).

People with the mark are those who aren't Christian. In the first centuries of the Christian church, Christians wouldn't throw a dash of incense on the Emperor's altar, and they were persecuted - people refused to employ them, et cetera, because they were marked - known - as Christians. What they believed affected their actions.

(That's only a brief regurgitation though; I'm just about to go.)

monalee

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:03 PM

hi... hand refers to the act of doing, head refers to the act of believing... I have been taught that the mark is doing and believing in satans false laws vs following Gods Holy Laws... for an eye opening read pls google The Great Controversy by Ellen G White... blessings for discernment, warmly Mona

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 22 Feb, 2009 12:37 AM

be forewarned they are already chipping babies as they are born sometimes with out parental knowledge, they have in the senate now a bill requiring sub cutaneous chips to be installed in everyone

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 21 Apr, 2009 11:41 AM

I am very interested in prophosy, and the mark of the beast and end times. Would you like to email about it?

Susan

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 07:33 PM

"KJV says IN the hand and IN the forehead. IMO they can hold anyone down and put something on you, but your works are IN your hand, your thoughts are IN your forehead."

^ This is right on target. RFID chips are in our currency, debit cards, credit cards, soon clothing, passport, cell phone, drivers licence.. all of these things fit right into a persons hand.. to spend or move around in this world(without any of those, you won't be buying or selling.) In the head, it's a love of money and worshipping of it (capitalism.) Very peculiar how when a person disagrees with the masses they get labeled a terrorist. Our way of life simply makes poor countries even poorer. Most people don't see it, but the country they believe is the best in the world is actually the most dangerous spiritually and against God Himself - by her sorceries were all nations deceived. In the book of James, Govt is a God ordained institution.. but the one I see today has kicked God out of the public education system, most federal and govt workplaces, and the only place it is legal to talk about Jesus is essentially the churches and street corners. Jesus did say to *GO OUT* and preach the good news to all nations.

Now, a govt that is founded on biblical principles such as our founding fathers desired and we first had was a good thing.. it had a basic primer or key to determining what is truly good and what is truly evil. Without that foundation, Gods perfect law.. we no longer have a govt that is God ordained when it is teaching that people are born gay, it is an all natural healthy alternative lifestyle, and Horrorwood is glorifying every unGodly act imaginable with physical intimacy outside of marriage in 94% of films.

A lot of preachers have gone on over the decades about an implanted chip. The first great trick was convincing the world he didn't even exist.. many fall for it. The next trick was marking people with 5-7 marks of the beast in the hand as nobody would accept an implanted chip, let alone how many would react poorly when God didn't want it inside one of His creations bodies.

I love America folks, but our leaders are allowing everyone to be quickly led away from both truth, and Jesus when they take no measure to help people to Jesus. Most likely why we are to pray for those in authority and power, and why our enemies are not flesh and blood, but the powers and principalities(unclean spirit establishments) that are our true enemy. If you want an idea of how much moral decay is in America because we always elect who "we" want most instead of what is best for America.. look at all the school shootings, teenage pregnancies, abortion rate, divorce rate, and folks.. most school shootings have a media blackout where it is kept a secret to avoid panic. No, it's not a conspiracy theorist mindset, it is actual fact (mind you, a fact is the only thing true to this fallen world - it denies any existance of absolute truths or an absolute moral Lawgiver like God! Most secular scientists will go so far as to deny there is any truth out there, or if there is claim we will never find it. That isn't hope, it's a hate of God using twisted semantics.

As when we do wrongdoing to another, saved or unsaved.. it is if we do that wrongdoing unto Christ Himself. Love thy enemy, and pray for our President. The next decade is going to be a shaky one because the last president decided not to turn the other cheek and repaid evil with evil. Two wrongs do not make a right, 2 wrongs make 2 wrongs and all we are doing is cursing our own country when we do nothing for the Kingdom of God. Speak up, speak OUT. Reach out.. and love. If necessary, use words like me who cannot shut up once started. = )

God bless you! Seek ye the risen Christ, and peace be upon you always, amen. :waving:

View Profile
History
The mark of the beast
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 12:24 PM

I really enjoyed reading your post.You need to write books, you have a great gift for explaining things and bringing clear insight. Do you preach or teach anywhere?

Keep it up! I look forward to reading more :waving:

Page : 1 2