Admin

What is the truth of these Scriptures
Posted : 8 Dec, 2010 10:49 AM

Acts 2:4, Acts, 10:44-46, and Acts 19:2-6

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 08:21 AM

Oh but you do Deborah! You do need to prove it. PJ is a curse, he preaches a different gospel. And you are making a false accusation about me. I do not think people are false teachers if we don't agree. That is not my standard for judging a teacher. It is your hateful way to poke back at me for a lack of a better response. I can back up my claim you can't.

I do not agree with the 7th Day Adventist denomination. But I know some and our own SDA here has some awesome perspectives on the Word. Some I don't agree with but he is NOT a false teach by any means. And I do consider him a brother. There are other that speak in tongues that I say are not biblical and I would call them brother and sister even though I do not agree with them on some things, but I do not consider them false teachers.

I don't consider you a false teacher, yet. I am waitin to see if you think the gospel is about forgiveness of sins! If you do we are cool, if not then you will be labeled a false teacher's follower. But I won't call you out to expose you cause you use your brain when communicating with people.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 08:50 AM

Two Sparrows I see in all of theses scriptures all speak and again that is not the gift of tongues.

The language is always clear: in Acts two:

1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

verse one, all with one accord in one place, verse three it sat upon each of them, verse four all where filled, and all began to speak with other tongues. I believe all means all.

In acts 10 verse 44 the holy ghost fell on all of them.

in acts 19 verse six the holy ghost fell on them, the same them thaty where baptized. Remember Jesus said those that believe will speak with new tongues, if one does not agre with the word, he will not believe and receive.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 10:00 AM

Mr Question to you Mr Row is why do you continually say the word of God is not true?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 11:40 AM

That is fine PJ, I do not interpret these scriptures the same way as you. Basically you believe tongues 'always' always acompanies the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I believe tongues 'can' accompany the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

A man can read, pray and study but at some point he must consider his experience. Allow me to share a glimpse of mine:

I was infant baptized into the catholic church, whole heartedly participated in catholic confirmation when I became of age. I gave my life to Jesus and asked him into my heart in eighth grade. In ninth grade I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit. In my twenty's I left the catholic church and was baptized by immersion. In my twenty's I also received the gift of tongues.

So as you can see PJ, things are not always in a nice neat orderly package.

marikashome

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 12:58 PM

PJ, you say "Remember Jesus said those that believe will speak with new tongues..."

Remember, the same verse says believers will take up serpents.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 01:28 PM

When a man that has been using foul language,yelling,screaming,cursing Yeshua,and others.

This same man has been given faith to trust Yeshua to save him from the wrath of GOD.

This man now praises Yeshua,proclaims the gospel,prays for others,and teaches the Word of GOD.

Is not this man speaking with a 'New Tongue'.

Let us look at the word 'NEW' in it original language 'GREEK'

G2537

καινός

kainos

kahee-nos'

1) new

a) as respects form

1) recently made, fresh, recent, unused, unworn

b) as respects substance

1) of a new kind, unprecedented, novel, uncommon, unheard of

G2537

καινός

kainos

kahee-nos'

Of uncertain affinity; new (especially in freshness; while G3501 is properly so with respect to age): - new.

This really means the quality of the mans language is new.

This Scripture should clear this up.

2Co 5:17 ThereforeG5620 if any manG1536 be inG1722 Christ,G5547 he is a 'NEW'G2537 creature:G2937 old thingsG744 are passed away;G3928 behold,G2400 all thingsG3956 are becomeG1096 'NEW'.G2537

A little of the original language sure does help.

St.George

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 05:07 PM

NO GEORGE THAT WONT FLY,

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 05:17 PM

YES I KNOW IT SAYS ABOUT SERPENTS

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2010 07:41 PM

PJ:

Let Yeshua expand your otherwise very narrow mind,to see beyond what you have been told by the health and wealth charlitans..

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

St.George

Page : 1 2 3 4