Author Thread: am i paranoid?
Samsonoxide

View Profile
History
am i paranoid?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2011 09:20 PM

ok so i've been hanging out with this girl, getting to know her more and enjoying eachother's company. we both know we like eachother, but we both don't know if we are compatable enough to start an actual relationship. is it me or is it rude for someone to text the entire time you hangout with someone else? especially when you are suppose to be getting to know eachother? I can understand here and there, but it's like constant. Even at late hours of the night when we are heading home....it makes me feel like there is someone else she would rather talk to, am i just paranoid?

View Profile
History
am i paranoid?
Posted : 26 Apr, 2011 12:43 PM

LOL. Yes, your cats need your council.

(I am not offended, as I can't stop smiling!)

View Profile
History
am i paranoid?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2011 02:31 AM

No your not paranoid. That is rude to do. I for one can't stand someone I'm trying to date be texting other people while they are suppose to be spending time with me. But if it is her family or someone important then I suggest you politely ask her. If she get mad at you for that then she is being rude.

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
am i paranoid?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2011 07:54 PM

maye she doesnt know its bad manners...bring it up nicely, hopefully that will nip it in the bud.

ruthsan

View Profile
History
am i paranoid?
Posted : 29 May, 2011 10:53 AM

OMG...totally rude and not sure if she wants to be with you. Definately Im big on communication and if you don't let her know -even before you hang out. Always be honest with the person you're with - is what I say..doesn't mean u have to be rude about the message but if she takes it the wrong way...at least you can say - I just told her nicely that I prefer to have all her attention instead of texting during our time together. Best of luck!:glow:

Page : 1 2