Author Thread
atlfan27

View Profile
A sad day in the pathetic life of Pat Robertson and the 700 Club
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 11:16 AM

cattleman said in a previous post: if theyre worshiping satan dont they realize theyre gonna make GOD very angry at them.. its kinda blasphamy when they turn their backs on GOD and make pacts with the devil.. id be very scairt were i them.

Wow, i don't see any compassion coming from him either. I think everyone in here turn our back from God once in a while since we're not perfect human beings. I apologize if you guys took it the wrong way but cattleman, be nice. You don't know the true nature of God since he has a huge heart Check out this verse

But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

Psalm 86:15

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 11:07 AM

Sarcasm?? in regards to what post? plus Sarcasm is not a sin, you know?

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 07:01 PM

Well Christ turned things around and asked whoever who has not committed a sin, cast down the first stone. Keep that in mind.

He will send the lake of fire soon but it's God's job, not ours.

Like I posted this verse a ton of times.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven

Matthew 7:21

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 06:58 PM

Exactly Walter, Even California is on a fault line too. Since I live in Atlanta, Georgia we did had some tiny temblors so apparently stuff happens.

So ole cattle...did Christ sent earthquakes to the entire nation of Israel and the Roman Empire for their sins. Ancient Rome was very pagan but Christ did not sent any earthquakes or any huge disasters of that nature. BTW they actually killed Christ....That's should be taken into consideration.

I strongly recommend that you read the four gospels of Christ. It's will be a life changing experience for you.

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 1 Feb, 2010 04:46 PM

Well personally, everyone are going some kind of a spiritual struggle. We should stop try to focus on Haiti and try to focus on ourselves. I freely admit that I'm struggling a lot. We should worry about helping those in need, that's all.

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 25 Jan, 2010 07:27 AM

Thanks voski, like I said before. I don't know why people fail to read about the life of Christ, seriously why do you y'all avoid that part of the scriptures? Did you know that he also hang out with Samaritans which was considered a huge no no for the Jews. Yet they accepted him as the Messiah.

Quite frankly the majority of Christians do act like the Jewish leaders of his day. Sad ain't it? Legalism is not biblical.

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 24 Jan, 2010 08:10 PM

The best solution to this problem is, just forget about the past, don't make the same mistakes like they did, try to help one another, and move on!

They "might" made a pact with the devil but we must ourselves, do you make a pact ourselves?

Have we considered that we sin every day but we have hope in Christ?

Here is a tip for you. Forget about Haiti's past but show compassion just the way Christ did. After all, the outcast, the sinners, etc accepted him instead of his own people.

Keep that in mind.

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 23 Jan, 2010 06:05 PM

Right on! Always remember to keep the faith.

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 05:45 PM

:applause: Yep, Yep. I shall be worshiped with a ton of POSTS! LOL. Just kidding.

So...Hows life with you, dude?

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 07:28 AM

We can go on and on with this issue but truthfully I'm enjoying everyone contribution to this thread.

The wrath of God or not upon sinful nations if people are going to give that sort of opinion. Let me bring out this verse.

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:6-8

It seems that these are the signs that Christ is coming back really soon. Yep, I see earthquakes in that picture, no?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8