View Profile
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
Posted : 24 Dec, 2009 05:50 PM

You too, dude! Take care.

atlfan27

View Profile
When did attraction become an issue?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2009 02:57 PM

hmmmm...interesting. Are you trying to refer to attraction towards the physically appearance?

atlfan27

View Profile
Are the roles reversing?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2009 09:22 AM

@Old fashioned....You have some interesting stuff to say on women getting her advance degrees, yada yada yada; yes much respect to women who are doing something in their lives.

However several things come to mind. A scenario for myself. I do want her to work but since I'm against daycare, babysitters ,etc I want her to stay home with them until they can go to school. Two paychecks are better than one but the safety of my kids are a top priority.

I think it's a good idea not to rush into things so you can discuss these kind of things beforehand.

atlfan27

View Profile
Are the roles reversing?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2009 09:01 AM

I don't mind a woman approach me. that tells me that she is real with herself by being honest. I do have the guts to say hi, how are you doing? so that's not an issue...

Hmmm interesting posts. Here is what the bible says.

Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Ephesians 5:22-24

However all Men of Virtue who are reading this, there's a catch.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

Ephesians 5:25-28

Saint Paul never got married nor I do not want to get married but he got mad skills. Most Def I agree with him. We may be the dominant role of the household but it doesn't give us the right to treat our wives badly. Then what's the point of marriage, you know?

atlfan27

View Profile
A question no one seems to be able to answer
Posted : 9 Dec, 2009 01:19 PM

A lot of people made a lot of good points everyone. Here is my statement from the experienced Gabriel; that's me ;-)

I love to work, I enjoy the kind of work that I do but I def do my best to make time for my own leisure and to spend time with my friends.

I'm not planning to get married ever so I'll have a lot of time for my career; however; it's party time after work. Viva la vida loca!

atlfan27

View Profile
My Prayer
Posted : 9 Dec, 2009 11:17 AM

Dear Awesome God. Thanks for this lovely weather that you've given us today. However today seems rather dark because the bad things are happening in my life. You see, I got to be honest with you? What is your problem? Seriously, why aren't you revealing my life plan to me? I mean i've always stayed out of trouble, stayed in school, worked hard for the things that I want to know why I'm here? You create people to have a purpose in life and we work hard in order to get the things that we deserve. I'm glad people don't spoon fed nor I'm not asking you to give me riches or wealth. Despite that we do have the right to know. If you're the almighty then your powers should separate us from sin. Don't worry, i'm not going to do the same mistake of profaning you like I did before but I do have the right to be honest with you. That's one of my best qualities that I have and it sucks a ton of people that I know are too chicken to be real with me. No respect for them. The morality in the USA has gone real bad even among the so called Christians fail to use basic communications skills.

BTW, I'm not looking for a serious relationships nor marriage but the nerve of the many females on here don't have the guts to replay back and be real to us TRUE MEN OF VIRTUE. Seriously I do not know what's wrong with their wiring. Not all females are like since guys do have the same flaws but let's focus on me. Help me to change for the better, not for the worst of the worst.

Anyways, I'll be here. Thanks for your time. amen...

atlfan27

View Profile
Busy Singles
Posted : 9 Dec, 2009 11:13 AM

I enjoy the kind of work that I do but having fun and sociable is extremely important.

atlfan27

View Profile
THE SABBATH IS A SIGN!
Posted : 28 Nov, 2009 11:21 AM

Thank God for the Seventh Day Sabbath.

atlfan27

View Profile
Racial Discrimination
Posted : 28 Nov, 2009 11:12 AM

Racial Discrimination is a sad ancient philosophy which has gained nothing in society except for the USA federal government to protect everyone. :-)

atlfan27

View Profile
NCIS
Posted : 22 Oct, 2009 08:53 AM

Awesome...What Law and Order show do you watch, Criminal Intent, SVU????

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8