Author Thread
atlfan27

View Profile
I'm one of those chicks......
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 10:57 AM

No offense but guys do deserve closure why you or Women in general do not replay. Communication is a must in a relationship. No wonder divorce is soaring the U.S.

So women want real and honest men but they are not real with themselves. Give me a break since this is a Christian site so if everyone claims to be "Christ" followers then don't do preach the word, do the action. Talk is cheap.

I really don't know what's the point if women are interested in marriage if they can't learn about basic communication. If you don't like a guy then let him know that you are not interested. If the guy is constantly bothering you, then report to the admin here plus call the cops if things get out hand or if your life is threatened.

Keep that in mind...............

atlfan27

View Profile
Talking about Family
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 10:46 AM

@Praisebassist8706......I am coming from a good family background, I'm very picky on who I want in a girl but my mom tends to look down on people sometimes although she does look very friendly.

atlfan27

View Profile
Talking about Family
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 10:41 AM

@cattleman2011...Same deal with me.

But I don't mind meeting her family. I got nothing to hide since my life is very well planned out so looking forward to that one and one bond with her dad.

atlfan27

View Profile
Micheal Jackson
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 08:39 PM

LOL.

We should show them compassion but not copy or condone their acts.

atlfan27

View Profile
Micheal Jackson
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 09:31 AM

There are both sides to this issue. One, he had a rough life since he was abused as a child. We need to comprehend that concept. Unfortunately he has done a lot of crazy stuff in his life. But the question we should asked ourselves if we have done something that we truly regret. After all no one in this world is perfect except for Christ. I am not a religious person but here is what I know about the scriptures. When he was on this earth, he had to deal with the ruthless "self righteous" bigotry of the religious leaders of Jerusalem. Somehow he knew what's truly going on in their hearts. So beware everyone, you may but the mask of a goody two shoe but Christ knows you.

John 8:2-11

atlfan27

View Profile
Exposing the False teachings of the Pre-Trib Rapture
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 07:27 PM

The Bible is very self-explanatory when it comes to this topic. The Book of Revelation talks about the coming of Christ through the clouds and taking the saints to heaven. It's very easy to comprehend.

atlfan27

View Profile
Micheal Jackson
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 09:50 AM

I am not a Micheal Jackson fan but I'm sad about what happened to him. His fans, family are going through a hard time since he suddenly passed away.

A friend of mine gave me inspiration about this issue regarding Micheal Jackson. Some of you guys need to stop bashing him. Sure he may did some things that are questionable and he may be not your choice of music.

Guess what? Take a look at yourselves. You are not perfect. Everyone on here is guilty including myself because we are sinners under God's eyes. Think about the stuff you have done that you are not proud of.

Does Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the only one can judge, not human flesh?

One more thing. As many people claim that they are "Christians" or "Goody Two Shoes" Beware, some of you them are not going to be in the kingdom of God. For those who will make it, they will go through the books and find out who you really are. A word for the wise.

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Romans 3:23

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 03:51 PM

Also here is another concept to think about it.

All of the saints of the Bible went some kind of tribulations at some point of their lives. For example.

Noah went through the flood.

Daniel went through the lions den.

Jesus went through the tomb when he died.

These individuals were saved from their trials. Christ rose from the dead by fulfilling his mission.

God didn't rapture these people before anything bad happen.

Especially during the middle ages, Martin Luther suffered for his doctrines against the Roman Catholic church.

In the book of revelation, the saints will go through the tribulation before Christ comes and God will come again.

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 03:44 PM

These verses doesn't mention about a rapture.

If you see 2 Peter 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

great noise. when a thief comes to your home to rob you, he comes unannounced but he breaks the window which causes noise, the alarm goes off, and etc. that's noise right there.

atlfan27

View Profile
Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 25 May, 2009 08:00 PM

if you are interested in a man or woman then you can proceed. but if you not interested then you've got to let them know. Be real with yourself.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8