Author Thread
atlfan27

View Profile
When did attraction become an issue?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 07:45 PM

I'm coming from a good family and background so yes looks does a key role but, she must have other qualities such as education level, not boring, similar religious beliefs, an active lifestyle (no plumps allowed) etc.

Sorry but I'm not kind of person that will go out with street or shady people.

atlfan27

View Profile
A sad day in the pathetic life of Pat Robertson and the 700 Club
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 04:58 PM

You may be right but keep in mind; Devil Worship or no Devil Worship, according to the scriptures no one is righteous plus we are under the same sin. You and I are flesh and bones. I can throw a bunch of verses including from Christ himself regarding this issue.

Here is a sample..

They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

John 8:7

As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;

Romans 3:10

Apparently really needs to read his Bible. It might do him some good, you know?

atlfan27

View Profile
A sad day in the pathetic life of Pat Robertson and the 700 Club
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 03:21 PM

Pat Robertson says Earthquake Result Of "Cursed" Haiti's Satanic Pact. Personally, I think he needs to check himself into a clinic. Seriously he does. His evil reign of extreme conservatism will come to an end.

I would start boycotting from watching the 700 club if i were you.

atlfan27

View Profile
Partying
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 03:17 PM

At Kennesaw State University, NOPE!!!

We're a different kind of a university.

atlfan27

View Profile
Would you die for your faith?
Posted : 30 Dec, 2009 06:49 PM

@Maniac. My best advice to you and everyone. Live life to the fullest, live life even if it's your last night on earth.

So if you don't want to suffer more during the tribulation because you missed out those great times while you were young or young at heart then guys its time to start acting now.

I just came back my vacation in Orlando, Florida and i'm looking forward to my next fun vacation.

Us Latinos like to say. VIVA LA VIDA LOCA.

@Cattle. Thanks!

atlfan27

View Profile
For current or ex-military members
Posted : 26 Dec, 2009 03:02 PM

hmmm traveling overseas, being with great people, meeting up with the cute Korean girls, most importantly serving my dear USA; that would be the time of my life.

I never had a girlfriend in my life, typically i'm using my time wisely and not taking things for granted. Otherwise when I'm old and gray, I'd be regretting all of the good things that I missed when I was young.

Keep your chin up and America Salutes you! Thanks for your sacrifice.

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 25 Dec, 2009 06:42 PM

Cool. Also take a look at the verses that I posted of the rewards for dieing in Christ.

atlfan27

View Profile
The FIRST Resurrection. A Rapture study.
Posted : 24 Dec, 2009 06:26 PM

Walter....Not just the saints who suffered and died during the trbulation but the persons who died in Christ will rise first

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1 Thessalonians 4:16

And the saints who are alive then they'll go to heaven second

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

1 Thessalonians 4:17

This is no secret rapture.

DontHitThatMark...The apostles did resurrect people but they are not in heaven according the scriptures.

I need to do some more research about the two witness but the 1260 days I think it talks about the rule of the papacy from 538 AD from 1798 AD. Keep in mind, a day in bible prophecy is equal to one literal year.

After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.

Ezekiel 4:6

atlfan27

View Profile
Posted : 24 Dec, 2009 06:03 PM

I would...The prophet Daniel and his companions went some kind of tribulation but God protected them from certain death. However God will resurrected the dead even the ones who died for his name.. There are a ton of great promises from the scriptures about this. Check these out..

Don't be afraid of what you are about to suffer. The devil will throw some of you into prison to test you. You will suffer for ten days. But if you remain faithful even when facing death, I will give you the crown of life.

Revelation 2:10

In fact, when we were with you, we kept telling you that we would be persecuted. And it turned out that way, as you well know.

1 Thessalonians 3:4

"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

Matthew 24: 9

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:10

I like the last verse, cool huh?

atlfan27

View Profile
Merry Christmas everyone!
Posted : 24 Dec, 2009 05:52 PM

Remember, Christ is the reason of the season. Enjoy this awesome holiday and be safe!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8