Author Thread
atlfan27

View Profile
Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 25 May, 2009 07:54 PM

yeah it's true, i freely admit that I'm not a religious person but I know they are a lot of fake Christians are living a double life.

Seriously if you claim that guys aren't real, prove us wrong by saying that you are not interested or admit that you like him. Quite frankly, one of the reasons of divorce is because of lack of communication. Think about it.

atlfan27

View Profile
Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 25 May, 2009 07:36 PM

I disagree. Seriously I do but there are a ton of guys like me who are real with women but they tend to scurry away. What the deuce?

atlfan27

View Profile
21 Important Advises...
Posted : 21 May, 2009 12:59 PM

Awesome tips! Thanks.

atlfan27

View Profile
Geetings from Kennesaw/Atlanta
Posted : 21 May, 2009 10:47 AM

Hey! I'm new to this site and so far so good in what i'm seeing. Hopefully I'll catch a couple of good looking but awesome people to hang out and ignite the fire.

A little about me. I'm 27, finishing up my B.S. in Computer Information Systems at Kennesaw State University, and I own a small business in web/graphic design.

For those in the Atlanta, Georgia area who are high school seniors or currently in college and thinking in enrolling to KSU. I've design a couple of websites for two of the four religious student organizations at KSU that i'm involved in.

Kennesaw Christian Campus Fellowship (non denominational)

http://www.ksuccf.org

Kennesaw Wesley Foundation (Methodist)

http://www.ksuwesley.org

We'll love to partake in our groups to enrich your spiritual experience at my campus. Even if you are not a KSU student we'd love to have you.

For everyone else, feel free to check out the pages so you can have a taste of what is the life here.

Well if anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to ask. Looking forward in meeting you.

Gabriel

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8