Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
Is smoking a sin or just a bad habit?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:58 AM

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Wisdom
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:58 AM

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

ADAM7777

View Profile
Wisdom
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:57 AM

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

ADAM7777

View Profile
johnny rotten gets it -- proverbs 16:4 The Lord has made everything for its own purpose, even the wicked according to their role for the day of evil
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:56 AM

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

ADAM7777

View Profile
fix a flat fairy tales episode 11 -- keep it kosher teddy -- @@ mascara won't heal your 39 lashes
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:54 AM

1 Corinthians 6:13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

Philippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

ADAM7777

View Profile
fix a flat fairy tales episode 11 -- " I'll stop the world and melt with You " -- a you can't make this stuff up exclusive report
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:53 AM

1 Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Our Righteousness is in Jesus Christ
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:51 AM

The testimony is turning Gods grace into SIN..

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

ADAM7777

View Profile
When you try to teach have wisdom
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:50 AM

Man who builds without God is cast down..

Malachi 1:4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.

ADAM7777

View Profile
God still speaks to use through His Word @Adam
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 12:49 AM

Pray in your closet...

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

ADAM7777

View Profile
And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, THE MOTHER Of Harlots And Abominations OF THE EARTH.
Posted : 29 Apr, 2021 01:51 AM

From a child, wisdom, ( MOTHER) makes us ( The man of God/ O my son) wise to HER salvation..

Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Speaking and continuing from the good works, it is MOTHER, who hears the word of God to do it, whosoever can and does do, the will of God, signalling Jerusalem ( Heavenly) as being THE MOTHER OF US ALL...

Luke 8:20 And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.

21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Then naturally, the next thing for us is, THE FATHER OF US ALL, for the promise ( of faith) to be sure to all the seed ( the children)...

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

God says He will be this FATHER to us ( through the faith of Christ) and we be His sons and daughters ( through Christ) but not as another FALSE FATHER teaches, to have to be committing sins, or we are a tale bearer such as themselves.

Light has no communion with darkness at all, being separate from darkness means God lives in us..

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

The full message then is, God has no darkness, to have fellowship with Him ( Him to be our Father) we come out of darkness to be cleansed from it( from the father of lies) who says we cannot escape his lies or his darkness or his uncleanness..

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

But to finish the testimony against satans weak darkened lies, the MOTHER of harlots is the MOTHER of the ones lost, ( THE MOTHER OF THE EARTH, ALL ON EARTH) believing lies, and still committing abominations, to be also of THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL, who is their FATHER of lies, and also a KING OVER all these CHILDREN OF PRIDE.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Job 41:34 He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15