Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
In thee are MEN THAT CARRY TALES TO SHED BLOOD: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness.
Posted : 7 May, 2021 01:22 AM

Ezekiel 22:9 In thee are men that carry tales to shed blood: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness.

The tales told show the love they hold,

always putting others down,

they smile with a frown,

they sting with their tails,

they have no wind in their sails,

they speak of mirth,

but all they do is hurt,

their sting is sin,

don't they know that's not how you win,

drinking wine all they do is whine,

returning to it again,

to vomit is what they omit,

like a swine they say,

all is fine.

Revelation 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Revelation 9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 23:31 Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.

32 At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.

33 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

34 Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.

35 They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

2 Peter 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. Jude 1:12.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Rocky 9 ( the ROCK) vs the Sandman ( Sanhedrin). Punch drunk until the punch line..
Posted : 7 May, 2021 01:08 AM

Rocky 9 ( the ROCK) vs the Sandman ( Sanhedrin). Punch drunk until the punch line..

Many supporters of the Sandman ( Sanhedrin) are likened to foolish men, Rocky ( the foundation of the Rock/ the Son of man) is too tough for them, so they support the Sandman, living in dreams ( filthy dreamers) they hear what Rocky says, but they despise His everlasting dominion as world champion overcomer.

The Rock does not know these supporters who work iniquity, they defile the flesh and the Sandman, ( ) approve of these many supporters of the flesh who despise the Spirit...

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Psalm 145:13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

These builders of sand ( the Sanhedrin), disallowed the stumbling stone, as it is a rock of offence to them, as rocks require you to be obedient unless they fall ion you and crush you to powder, whereas sand lets you cut corners and never take things sincerely or seriously, just making sand castles in the sky...

Luke 20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

1 Peter 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

The Sandman fights back, ( the Pharisees and Seducees of the Sanhedrin) saying, to cease from sin, to even talk of the word perfect, it is instability.

But the wicked, they stumble, they do not know at what ( being as testified double minded/punch drunk)

The Rock is offence to them, also they stumble and fall, and the fight is all over, for these who are now fallen from wresting the words of the Rock in their instability ( of believing in being founded on the Sandman) and the workers of iniquity ( believers in not ceasing from sin ) are fallen, this time they are cast down and not able to rise ( it is the PUNCH LINE)...

Psalm 36:12 There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.

Proverbs 4:19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

Isaiah 8:14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

2 Peter 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Even the great Sandman himself, stumbles and falls, and is never found again.

The Rock ( the Stone as a great Millstone) casts down this world ( the Sandmans world founded on sand)

Daniel 11:19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found.

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

The Rock shows it is the Sanhedrin ( the believers in the Sandman) who cause many to stumble, and who can stand when the Rock comes to town, who comes near in judgement, a swift witness against the ADULTERERS, and FALSE SWEARERS, against the MERCILESS.

Jesus ( the Rock) stumbles not in the light of His victory, but those of the night stumble, as it is JUDGEMENT, by which the ROCK sends forth His VICTORY.

Born again of ROCK, not Sand, OUR FAITH THAT HAS GOTTEN US THE VICTORY OVER THE BEAST, THE SANDMAN.....

Matthew 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Malachi 2:8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.

Malachi 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.

John 11:9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.

John 11:10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Independence vote today, vote independence and be separate from king satans PARTYING.
Posted : 6 May, 2021 01:47 AM

Independence vote today, vote independence and be separate from king satans PARTYING.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Ezekiel 14:7 For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to enquire of him concerning me; I the Lord will answer him by myself:

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Hebrews 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

king satan offers you all you can possess, so he can continue to possess you ( and your family )

The rich mans ways fade away, and blessed to endure this temptation, drawn away of our own lust and enticed ( by satan) to bring forth sin and finish in death( satan says you shall not die vote for never independence ?)....

Matthew 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

James 1:11 For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.

12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Job Vancancies, Reprobaters, no morals required, sign up with the satan supervisor.
Posted : 6 May, 2021 01:44 AM

Job Vancancies, Reprobaters, no morals required, sign up with the satan supervisor.

Jeremiah 6:30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Corinthians 13:6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

2 Corinthians 13:7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Captain Christ vs SuperSatan....,Battle for the souls in the valley of decision.
Posted : 6 May, 2021 01:43 AM

Captain Christ vs SuperSatan....,Battle for the soul in the valley of decision.

Captain Christ suffers the attack of SuperSatan, but SuperSatan does not know that Captain Christ becomes perfect through sufferings ( although He is God and is already good and Holy but shows His Super Sheep the way).......

Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Luke 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

CaptainChrist suffered the seeming defeat by SuperSatan, but the glory followed after.

While SuperSatan celebrated his seeming victory over Captain Christ, the Super Sheep were born, by the WORD OF GOD, now seen to be living forever...

1 Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The mystery of Captain Christ was ( and is ) hid from SuperSatan, Captain Christ in all His power now lives in His Super Sheep, they also fight SuperSatan perfectly, they strive according to the working of Captain Christ, which is MIGHTILY...

Collossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

The glory of Captain Christ was in the suffering of His death, the tribulation of the Super Sheep works patience, taking all patiently, especially being wronged to show the victory of Captain Christ..

Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

1 Peter 2:20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

The glory of SuperSatans minion ministers, is to appear as light while being only in complete darkness, they also shall b ended as their SuperSatan who works deceit..

2 Corinthians 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

SuperSatan strikes back, the glory he seeks is glory of men, many men glory this way due to rewards in their victories.

SuperSatan shouts to his minion ministers, their glorying is good, they may have a little sin and it is even good for them, and that insincerity is the best truth for their fight..

Matthew 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

1 Corinthians 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

SuperSatans minion ministers glory in asppearance and not in heart, in vain glory, envying one another,in strife to defeat the truth by insincerely lying against it, their earthy devilish power, their every evil work....

2 Corinthians 5:12 For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.

Galatians 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

James 3:14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

The final battle of Revelations, SuperSatans minion ministers are scorched with great heat, but blaspheme Captain Christ, they never repent to give glory in the heart, and SuperSatans kingdom is without light, it is seen in its darkness, blaspheming Captain Christ by not repenting of their evil deeds..

Revelation 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Satan's Stores Supermarkets. All this week, Free to commit: Adultery, Fornication, theft, false witness, covetousness, abomination, hatred, revellings, heresies, wrath, strife, envyings.
Posted : 5 May, 2021 01:12 AM

Satan's Stores Supermarkets.

Half Price Specials. ( BE LUKEWARM DO THINGS WITHOUT SINCERITY BEGIN AND FAIL AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE)

All this week, Free to commit: Adultery, Fornication, theft, false witness, covetousness, abomination, hatred, revellings, heresies, wrath, strife, envyings......

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Christ conveniences.

Serving you purity of mind. Peace, righteousness, goodness, gentleness, longsuffering, meekness and temperance...

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. Ephesians 5:3-12.

At the beginning of Christ Conveniences, Christ tells the shoppers, they must obey the shops rules, due to some products being reserved, which can result in death, shopper discretion is advised......

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Jeremiah 10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Proverbs 2:11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Over at the launch of Satan Stores Supermarkets, Satan proudly advertises no off limits to his products at all, here, says Satan, you shall not die from all you taste.

All the servers are very fair, and without any discretion, and the shoppers here are void of understanding ( as you are forbidden from discretion at Satans Stores)

The shoppers are unaware this supermarket is paid for by their life, as it is the way to hell going down to the chambers of death....

Genesis 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Proverbs 11:22 As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.

Proverbs 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,

8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,

Proverbs 7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;

23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

Proverbs 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death

Advertisements of these two shops begin.

Satans motto is, you shall not surely die from tasting all. Come and consume all.

Christs Convenience advertises, by man came death. In Christ Convenience shall all be made alive ( by discretion)

1 Corinthians 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

One day, shoppers of Satan's Stores, the Pharisees, talk with Christ, of Christs Conveniences.

The Jews say they ate Manna, a special bread provided for them. Christ explains how nothing is special that results in death.

The Jews say, Satan, at Satan's Stores has promised them, they shall not surely die from eating all, and everything.

Christ answers, living bread needs to be eaten by the living, so they remain living. Everything else is tasty, enticing, but sadly has no life in it, only death....

John 6:48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

The Jews ( and the world of people who shop at Satan's Stores) ignore the advice of Christ, of Christ Conveniences, to head over to Satan Stores, where you serve your own belly, where good words and fair speeches taste better than the ensamples of the servers at Christs Conveniences, His Holy Apostles..

Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

The ensample of the servers, ( the Holy Apostles) can hardly be the corrupted version of the flattering mouth of Satans servers, the deceitful workers who do offer forgiveness and understanding in their Satan Stores for every evil YOU COMMIT AGAINST YOUR FELLOW SHOPPERS ( your neighbour)....

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The ensample then of the true Apostles of the Lord ( of Christ Conveniences) is knowing Christ is in suffering loss, and to sample His living bread is to not sample Satans death, in all the products ( fornication theft false witness, covetousness) which he offers without payng for them.

Free to commit, ( but are VAIN WORDS): Adultery, Fornication, theft, false witness, covetousness, abomination, hatred, revellings, heresies, wrath, strife, envyings.......

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Time to Enroll. Heaven High or Evil Earth Elementary ?
Posted : 3 May, 2021 02:16 AM

Heaven High, whose ways are higher than mans ways as Heaven is higher than the earth....

Isaiah 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

The schools principle is wisdom....

Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

9 She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.

10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

The Principle wisdom, ( that is from above) teaches purity, peace is in His school, gentleness, only mercy and good fruits is served for dinner...

James 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Evil earth elementary, earthy worldliness, it's wisdom.

The devilish evil work, teaches through envy and strife..

James 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

As every word of Heaven High is rejected at Evil Elementary, even the fruit of their thoughts ( evil thoughts ) is served for them at dinner ( evil fruit)...

Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

The evil elementary schools motto is, their children grow into wiser, than wisdom itself.......

Luke 16: 8 And the Lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

The headmaster is like a god, the god of this world....

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The children at Evil Earth Elementary complain, (walking after their own lusts) and lust for the good fruit given only at Heaven High. They speak great swelling words why they are entitled to have a mixture, of sometimes good fruits for dinnertime, and sometimes the evil fruits to be produced.....

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

The same topic comes up at Heaven High, where it is accepted that no evil fruit can be brought into school by any pupil, and how no good fruit would ever be brought into school at that Evil Earth Elementary...

Matthew 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The corrupt dark Principle ( the devil) not satisfied that righteousness is taught at Heaven High, sends a corrupted challenge of a School race between his school and Heaven High.

At Heaven High ( Jesus Christ) the Principle, teaches His children to obtain an incorruptible crown to this race, and highlights how the devil at Evil Earth Elementary, strives to promote his corrupt, corruptible crown prize...

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Wisdom ( the Principle of Heaven High) enters into the heart of all of His children, to be delivered from the words of the evil man ( from Evil Earth Elementary) who corrupt on the day of the race, who left the correct path of uprightness in this race, to go their crooked paths, flattering with their words, forgetting the covenant of God ( to remember the covenant of the god of this world) their racing path is not to life, but to death ( the wages of sin are death) the wicked running this race will be cut off, to be delivered to the way of good men, to keep the path of the righteous ( all unrighteousness is sin ) where the upright and the perfect remain in it..

Proverbs 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

18 For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.

19 None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

Due to the lights turned off at Evil Elementary, the Principle of Heaven High brings the blinded in the paths of straightness, making the crooked paths straight, and tells the children how no judgement is at Evil Earth Elementary, and that is why their race today is only a crooked path and how all who race in their way never know peace.....

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Isaiah 59:8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

The Principle Himself leads them in this race, He causes them to walk this race in a straight way, by the rivers that run straight from Himself, only STRAIGHT AND TRUE from His Belly, to lay aside the sin that besets us, (which sin is embraced at Evil Earth Elementary) ..

Jeremiah 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Every pupil at Heaven High hears their Principle, how all the law and the prophets is love which is fulfilled in doing to others, as you want them to do to you, ( This is the covenant of God writing His laws in all of His pupils at Heaven High, which is rejected by the devil Principle's " wisdom" at Evil Earth's Elementary).

This is the straight gate, the way of Holiness, the unclean do not pass this straight way of the race, where many race in their crooked ways, hearing the false prophets of Evil Earth Elementary, not knowing them by their fruits ( they offer always for dinner) of grapes of thorns and figs of thistles..

Isaiah 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 7:112 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

ADAM7777

View Profile
Business as usual for the Devil Drivers Taxi service.....
Posted : 1 May, 2021 12:44 AM

We have one world, although it is divided to the god of this world, ( 2 Corinthians 4:4) and to Christ whose Kingdom is not of this world, ( John 18:36).

There are two taxi services, one of Heaven, and one of hell.

Christ Cabs

Devil drivers.

Man is that vessel of transportation, which serves the Lord, or satan....

2 Timothy 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Satan sits in that temple of God ( in man) as does God.

God purchased some of these new Taxi's with His own blood, ( Acts 20:28). These vessels/Taxis are created after Gods own specifications/requirements, in righteousness and true holiness...

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Ephesians 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

The Pharisees are with the cunning of the devil inside of them( literally). The Pharisees want God to use their Taxi service, AND, they are always spying on Christ Cabs, and want them to break down their excelling service of good working lights, to that of the devil drivers, who drive without fully working lights and take short cuts in darkened roads where they should not pass.

Ecclesiastes 2:13 Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Jesus answers these Pharisee devil drivers, why He cannot use their services. One time after using their Taxi, and it was cleansed, the same Taxi driver ( devil driver) went and made the place uncleanable, to make the state of that vessel ( and Taxi ) more filthy and unsuitable for anyone enlightened to enter again.

Jesus explains to the Pharisees, when they give a cleaning to the Taxi, only washing it superficially, inside it still has vomit, instead of all being clean, all is defiled, by even murder in their cab, fornication in there, theft, deceit and blasphemy, and how do they expect anyone with sense in their mind ( the mind of Christ in them 1 Corinthians 2:16) to ride in that cab, or have their Taxi anything like the Pharisees present their Taxi's ?

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Luke 11:24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.

26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Luke 11:39 And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.

40 Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?

41 But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean unto you.

Mark 7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Proverbs 30:12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.

13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.

The Pharisees being prideful with lofty eyes, answer back to Christ Cabs, that they have many customers who prefer their service of cutting corners, getting up/there, some other way.

Jesus reveals that He knows, it is many deceivers coming in His name ( of the true Christ Cabs) who take many customers as their love gets cold, as does their love of the true service of Holiness, as they now prefer an evil environment to ride in. Loving the songs on the devil drivers radio, of coveteousness, even though the song on the Radios of Christ Cabs tells the world these evil things ( Coveteousness ) comes from within the Taxi, and are what defiles a man/vessel/ the Taxi..

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

The devil drivers are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. They speak evil of things ( speak evil of the truth ) which they understand not, they encourage covetous practices ( defiling of the cab) as they love being paid for unrighteousness at the end of their journey.

They are clouds ( Taxis) carried about with madness, talking non stop in their cab ( temple/body) swelling words of vanity to allure passengers to live/travel, in error with them.

They promise us they are Liberty Cabs, although they are really servants of corruption ( their cab is compromised) and they want the once cleaned cab to be more wicked than its beginning, as they one time mistakenly went down to the Christ Cabs Headquarters, and were cleaned in their cabs even of their vomit inside of their Taxis, which was an abomination to how they run their business and the devil ( their godlike corrupted boss) didn't like that at all..

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb donkey speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

ADAM7777

View Profile
What must men do to inherit eternal life ?
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 01:06 AM

What must men do to inherit eternal life ?

"With men it is impossible"

" but not with God: for with God all things are possible."

Mark 10:17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?

18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.

21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?

27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

So cheap talk and advice off people who it is predicted turn Gods grace into lasciviousness, cant show how to do the impossible, so what they show constantly is the wide path to destruction, the way everybody is on and the way anybody can talk about, with each other.

ADAM7777

View Profile
God has some one for those seeking!
Posted : 30 Apr, 2021 01:00 AM

Romans 7:3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14